First Day of School

Transferred to Love You♡

Alarm clock rings. 7:00AM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You/Victoria's POV

"Ughh. First day of school." 

You brush your teeth, change into your uniform, and fix your hair.

"Victoria! You look adorable in that uniform. All the guys at school will definitely like you!" exclaims Mrs.No

"Thank you*blush*"

You start to eat breakfast when Minwoo appears.

"That looks cute on you Victoria*wink*"

After you both eat, you head to school. Before entering the school gate two cute boys appear. One is cute and blonde and the other looks like a hot rock star!

The rock star, "Yo Minwoo!"

All of a sudden the blonde one takes your hand and kisses it, "Who's is this beautiful girl?"

"I-I'm Lee Victoria, a transfer student fr-from America" you say stuttering.

"Oh, Victoria," says Minwoo, "His name is Jo Youngmin and he's Lee Hongki. But, right now. Let's get you to class*winks and takes your hand*."

When you enter building everyone is looking at you, Minwoo, Youngmin, and Hongki.

"Everyone, this is Lee Victoria."

"Wow! She's so cute!!!" What the heck just happened? Everyone thinks I'm cute. 

Soon you find yourself surrounded by girls asking you question while Minwoo and his friends are surrounded by other girls. Then a hand takes you. It's Minwoo.

"Come on. Let's get out of here Victoria"

"Is there always girls surrounding you?"

"Yep, but don't worry. I know a place they don't go."

He takes you to an huge room on the top floor of the school building.

"They're less kids who go up here. So you can come here anytime you want." Youngmin and Hongki appeared. 

Hongki: "Victoria! There's a balcony just outside the door with a view of the entire campus!"

"Really?!?!" You follow the guys to the balcony. "Wow! This view is amazing!"

Youngmin: There's also a table and chairs, so you can eat here if you want."

*RING*

"Oh, there's the bell. We should get going Victoria," says Minwoo, he takes your hand and starts running to class. You luckily have the same with class with Minwoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After arriving in class Minwoo sits down and the teacher comes in and that leaves you to standing infront of the class. Another boy stands next to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Welcome everybody! We have two new transfer students. This is Lee Victoria and Park Thunder. Victoria is from America and Thunder is from the Philippines.  Victoria, you sit infront of Minwoo and Thunder sit next to Victoria." "Also my name is Ms. Park, but you can call me Bom if you want."

"That Thunder guy is super cute." You think to yourself.

Thunder's POV

That Victoria girl is really pretty. I wonder what she thinks of me? Maybe I should say "hi" or something afterclass? I heard that she's already popular, and I rank last on the cool list. Nobody likes, they think I'm a nerd. Oh well, I'm going make Victoria mine! 

*Lunch Bell*

You/Victoria's POV

I decided to sit down at a table with alot of girls I saw early today. The girl next to me had stylish jewelry and pretty hair.

"Hi! My name is Choi Sulli. Your in the same class with me."

"Hi I'm Victoria."

Sulli: "You can hang out with us anytime you want. 'Kay?"

"'Kay" You respond back.

While talking to Sulli and the others girls, you didn't notice someone was watching you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who does she think she is? She can't just come here and be instantly popular, and hang out with MY MINWOO.  Let's go see how great this Victoria girl is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You/Victoria's POV

You see three girls walk up to you. The one in the middle says, " I'm Im Yoona. This is Bang Minah and Park Luna."

 All of a sudden Yoona grabs your right arm and pulls you up in the air which make your feet dangle. 

"Stay away from my Minwoo 'kay?"

Minwoo and his friends watch you and Yoona from their table. 

You: "Maybe I will stay away from Minwwo. Maybe I'll not. But, next time be smart enough to know you'll not get kicked."  

"What?"

Next thing you know, you kick Yoona really hard. She falls down and lets go of your hand. You fall too, but got back on your feet, grab Minwoo, and run out the lunch room.

"Are you okay?" asks Minwoo.

"I'm okay. I just hope I don't get in trouble." You sigh.

"What did she want from you?"

"Umm...she's just mad because I'm instantly popular." You sort of lie.

"Let's get back okay?"

"Ok." Minwoo takes your hand and the bell rings for class.