That Awkward Moment

Transferred to Love You♡

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eQdUTUphwk

You/Victoria'sPOV

You went to school feeling nervous about seeing Thunder. You like Minwoo, but don't want to get caught up in a love problem like last time with Youngmin. When you open the door to class, you see that Thunder was also opening the door. You and him stand face to face. He smiles at you, but you put your head own and walk in the classroom. 

After class, Thunder runs up and walks next to you. You don't look at him, instead you turn your head to see Minwoo staring at the two of you.

Minwoo's POV

I saw Thunder run up to Victoria. I know I should stop him, but I was too nice of a guy to. Victoria looked back at me. I just kept staring at them. It looked like she was trying to go to me, but the crowd was drifting her away.

At lunch, I tried to find her, but girls were following me. Yoona came up and said,"Ok losers, just go away because I need my privacy with Minwoo." She started talking to me, but ignored her and tried to find you. I spotted you and started running, I heard Yoona yell "Wait Minwoo where are you going!"

A crowd of basketball and baseball students blocked my way. I was trying to make sure you weren't going to Thunder. When I got out of the mob, I saw you with Sulli. I sighed with relief. I started to walk to you, but someone pulled me away.

It was Youngmin and behind him was Hongki. They dragged me over to our secret room before could ask them why they did that.

Youngmin spoke first, "Thunder is totally into Victoria."

"How do you know that?"

"First thing is I saw them on a date, " said Hongki.

"I also overheard Thunder talking to Mir about confessing his love to Victoria today" added Youngmin.

"What?!"

"Dude, you have to stop them. Hurry back and find Victoria before Thunder does" said Hongki. He pushed me out the door and I started running.

You/Victoria's POV

Sulli and I were talking then Sungyeol came up to us. We started talking about going to the beach together. Sungyeol said we could this weekend. Sulli was so happy about it that she hugged Sungyeol tightly.

Thunder came up to us. "Can I have Victoria for a sec?"

Sulli glared at him. She didn't know Thunder that well and didn't like me to talk to strangers.

"Don't worry" I whispered to her. 

I followed Thunder to a path filled with Cherry Blossoms.

"Victoria, I have something really important on my mind I need to talk you about."

I felt really awkward. I saw his hands reaching for mine. I slowly pulled them away. He was about to say something, but luckily Minah was running up to me.

"Vicky! Vicky!" She shouted.

When she finally caught up she was out of breath. After resting for alittle bit she said, "Hey Thunder go away for a little."

Thunder just glared at her. He walked away looking sad.

"Anyway," said Minah, "You're in luck. Yoona has an emergency problem and I don't need to hang out with her afterschool today. That means you and I could hang out."

"Sure, we could hang out afterschool."

"Good! Meet me in the parking lot afterschool." She walked to the cafeteria.

"Thanks for saving me from a big love mess" You whispered.

Minwoo's POV

I couldn't find Victoria, so I headed back to the guys. 

"I couldn't find her" I sighed.

"He probably didn't ask her out or anything" reassured Hongki. 

They got you something to drink from all that running.

Suddenly Victoria comes in the secret room. 

You/Victoria's POV

You go to the secret room to see all the guys there.

"Minwoo can I go somewhere with my friend afterschool?" You ask.

He stares at you for a minute, then asks "Who is it?"

"It's Minah." You reply.

You see Youngmin and Hongki looking at each other like Oh My God! Minah?!

"What's wrong with Minah?" You ask them

"We're just surprised she's nice to you that's all. She can be a liitle mean that's all."

You turn back to Minwoo. "So can I go? Pweaseeee?"

He smiles as his answer of yes.

Your so happy that you hugged Minwoo. He blushes, but tries to hide it.

You can't wait to hang out with Minah later on.