A Secret Friendship

Transferred to Love You♡

You/Victoria's POV

I waited in the parking lot until Minah came. We started driving to a frozen yogurt place. 

I got vanilla with mochi and she got strawberry with cookie dough. "This is good" You both say at the same time. Then we laughed at the same time. You were having such a good time. Then, you guys left the place to go shopping.

Minwoo's POV

Youngmin had to go to his cousin's house after school leaving me and Hongki. 

"Why don't we go spy on Victoria?" suggested Hongki.

"I trust Victoria. I think we don't need to do that" you said.

"Come on I'm bored anyways!" said Hongki. He started acting like a baby.

"Fine" I sighed. He stopped his whinning and ran to my car.

You spotted Victoria and Minah shopping at an outlet.

"See, we don't need to stalk them."

Hongki dragged you over and you guys hid behind cutout board. Victoria and Minah walked by without even noticing.

You/Victoria's POV

I was having so much time shopping. I got to buy more clothes and accessories. Sadly, it was late and I had to go. 

"Thanks Minah" You say.

"Don't tell Yoona this okay? But, we can be secret friends."

"Sure"

Minwoo's POV

I had to get home before she did. I ran to the car while dragging Hongki. I quickly dropped him off at his house then went home. 

Luckily, Victoria wasn't there yet. I sat on the couch with the tv on to look natural. When she came in, she smiled and went to her room.

You/Victoria's POV

I'm so glad Minah and I can be friends. You try on the clothes you bought.

Set: Tulle Hem Furry Top + Brooches  Polka-Dot Dress

You thought you looked super cute. Good thing you bought new clothes because you were going to the beach this weekend.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the y chapter guys, but please keep reading! ^ ^