Is This Suppose to Be a Date?

Transferred to Love You♡

You/Victoria's POV

You wake up. It's Saturday, which means you can explore more of Korea today. After brushing your teeth, you go to the kitchen to eat breakfast, still in your pajamas. You find a note on the fridge, "Gone to work. Don't wake up Minwoo if he's still sleeping. From, Mrs. No." 

You decided to eat instant noodles. When they were ready to eat you went to the couch to eat and watch tv. 

You got bored and started playing video games for an hour, until Minwoo woke up.

"Victoria, did you eat yet?" said Minwoo.

"Yeah, I ate. Did you know it's 11:52 AM?"

"Oh, so it is." and he yawns.

Then, your phone gets a text message

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngmin: Hey Victoria! Do you and Minwoo want to come on my family's yacht today?

You: YESS!!!

Youngmin: Come over to my house at 1 o'clock.

You: Okay! See you later!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You turn back to Minwoo.

"Youngmin just invited us to spend the day with him on his yacht!!" You exclaim.

"Yeah...I was thinking we could go somewhere today, but since your so excited. I guess we can go."

"Yay!," and you run to your room to get yourself dressed.

 L_g0016207188.jpg <---You outfit. It's summer time by the way.

After getting ready, you go to the living room and see Minwoo is dressed too.

"Ready to go?" 

"Yep!"

He drives you to Youngmin's house. You go through a neighborhood of big houses just like Minwoo's, but they're even prettier. Then, he stops the car and parks infront the biggest house on the street. Minwoo gets out of the car and opens the door for you. A young lady about 22 comes out of the house spots you two.

"Perfect timing Minwoo. Youngmin was just about to leave soon come in," says the lady.

Once, you were in the house, the lady says to you, "I'm Miss Alice, the maid. Youngmin is just in his room." She leaves you two, and goes into another room. Minwoo takes your hand and starts walking up the giant stairs. He stops at a room, knocks on the door, and opens it. You see Youngmin on his computer playing Starcraft. He stops the game and  walks to you guys.

"Good you're here. Let's get going," says Youngmin.

You were led into the garage to see 5 fancy cars. Youngmin opens the door for you in the car he drove you to the mall with. You sit in the back while the guys sat infront. You feel weird to be the only girl.

"Um. Youngmin, can we invite Sulli?" You ask.

"Sure. You need a girl friend to talk to anyway," says Youngmin and starts driving to Sulli's place.

You start texting Sulli so she would know.

---------------------------------------------------------

You: Hi hi Sulli^ ^

Sulli: Hey :D

You: Do you want to come with me, Minwoo, and Youngmin on a yacht?

Sulli: Yeessss!! I'm getting ready right now!!!

You: Ok, we'll be there soon.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sulli's POV

I can't believe I'm going on a yacht! I need to get ready fast.

I go in my closet to look for the perfect summer outfit. 

Nothing good to wear :( You randomly put on this outfit.

20110615_fx_hotsummer_13_large

This should do it. You hear the door bell ring, and grab your things to go.

You/Victoria's POV

"I'm so glad you could make it Sulli"

"Of course I could make it! Why would I miss a chance like this?"

You guys both laugh. After 40 minutes of driving, you guys are at a dock filled with so many fancy boats, yachts, and cruise ships.

"Ours is over there," says Youngmin and points to one of the prettiest boats. 

When you guys get on, you and Sulli are amazed of what you saw.

luxury-yacht-charter.jpg Main-Deck-Seating-Luxury-Yachts.jpg luxury_yacht_charter_france_sardinia_itaturama_bar.jpg

"This looks more like a cruise ship or a hotel than a yacht!" exclaimed Sulli.

"Youngmin's family is one of the richest in Korea. His Dad owns this boat and sometimes throws parties on it" said Minwoo.

Sulli starts running outside to take pictures of herself on the yacht. Youngmin heads into another room leaving you and Minwoo. Minwoo grabs your hand and shows you around more. After that you two went to the deck. Coincidentally, Sulli and Youngmin were there already. Youngmin walks toward you while Minwoo lets go of your hand.

Youngmin hands you a present. 

You open it to find the necklace you wanted at the mall the other day.

"You said you wanted it, and what better to give it out on the sea?" smiles Youngmin.

You see that Minwoo and Sulli have left to go back inside.

You turn back to Youngmin and say, "Oppa, do you like me?"

"Sorry, but no. Remember that I said we were just friends? That's why I called our rings 'Friend Rings'."

Relieved you say, "That makes soo much sense now. I'm glad that's through."

He chuckles and you two walk back inside to find Minwoo and Sulli watching tv. You wear your necklace Youngmin gave you.

Sulli sees it and runs to you. "OMO! This is soo pretty." Then she whispers, "Is there anything going on between you two?"

"No," You whisper back. "We just confirmed that we're just friends."

Afterwards, all of you guys had a great night. You did karaoke, played airhockey, went in the hot tub, and watched movies. Sadly, you guys had to go back to the dock and go home. Youngmin drops Sulli at her house first, then you and Minwoo.

You get in the house and go to your bed room.

"Today was the best night I've ever had." You look at the necklace from Youngmin, "I'm glad that panicking is over."

Minwoo's POV

Dang it! Youngmin is better at getting girls than me. I know! I'll take Victoria on a date.

And I got the perfect place to take her to.

______________________________________________________________________

A big thanks to YatLuvG from Purple-Sashin for making me the poster and background. I hope you guys read the next chapter. 

Enjoy!