The Wedding Day

Transferred to Love You♡

You/Victoria's POV

You walked down the aisle with your smiling father. He let you go of you as you walked to your future husband and the priest.

As you arrived infront of Minwoo the priest said, " Dearly Beloved, We are gathered here today in the sight of God to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.If anyone here today can show just cause why this man an woman should not be wed,Let them speak now or forever hold there peace."

"Now," the priest said, "Lee Victoria, will you take No Minwoo as your husband?"

"I do."

"No Minwoo, will you take Lee Victoria as your wife?"

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride"

Minwoo bent over and kissed you as everyone cheered.

Then Sungyeol interrupted by saying, "Everyone I have an announcement to make."

Everyone stopped cheering and watched.

Sungyol took Sulli over to the middle of the aisle, bent down on one knee, and said, "Choi Sulli, will you marry me?"

"Yes!!!!!!!" she exclaimed and Sungyeol slipped the ring on her finger.

Everyone cheered again and you and Minwoo walked down the aisle.

As you were walking you noticed that Sulli and Sungyeol are now going to be married, Yoona and Thunder looking like a couple, Luna and Hongki holding hands, and oddly Youngmin and Minah together.

You smiled because today everything was perfect. From here on you get to spend the rest of your life happily with Minwoo.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The End!

 

 

Thank you for all the people who subscribed to my story, and for the readers who read the entire story.

Please check out my new story The Handsome Devil featuing EXO's Se Hun and SNSD's Seohyun.

Thanks again!

 

SNSD_bow