Lets Say This is Not a Date

Transferred to Love You♡

You/Victoria's POV

Monday, which means school. You and Sulli walk and talk around campus before class started.

Suddenly Sulli says, "Minwoo is in love with you!"

"What? How do you know that?"

"Because he looked all worried about you with Youngmin the other day."

*Bell Rings*

Sulli smiles and skips away to class. You run after her then bumped in to a girl.

"I'm very sorry," you say. Then you noticed something. "Aren't you one of Yoona's friends?"

"Yeah. I am," she says coldly. "I'm Bang Minah, known for being cutest girl in the school."

"Anyways, I'm really sorry." I started running again, but then Minah called my name.

Minah's POV

She actually was nicer and prettier up close. I called her name. She stopped running.

"Maybe we could hang out sometime," I shouted to her since she was a little far from running.

"Sure" she smiled back.

You/Victoria's POV

After school you saw Minwoo running to you.

"Victoria wait up!" When he finally caught up to you he said, "Why don't I show you around Korea today?"

"Really?!?! Lets Go!"

Minwoo's POV

I thought about taking her to a couple of places, as a date. But, I hope she doesn't realize it is a date. 

The first place I took her to was the Hello Kitty Cafe.

img13921600x1200.jpg4495863801_ab4526dfcd_z.jpg tumblr_lscvqnHRKE1r2nnj5o1_500.jpg

"Wow this place is super cute!" She exclaims.

You/Victoria's POV

I look at some of the pastries.

5891092511_f44bb0f9ed_z.jpg

They look so good. Then I look at the menu.

hellokittymenu.jpg

I couldn't decide what to order, so Minwoo ordered chocolate cake and two iced cafe Mochas.

I sat down at a table and waited for Minwoo to bring the food.

Thunder's POV

"Why do we have to come with you?" You ask.

"Because I said so, plus I'm your older sister," said Sandara. "I need to spend time with my brother too," and she pinched your cheeks. 

You lived in the Philippines all your life with you older sister, Sandara. She left the Philippines to move to Korea because of her job. Now that you're on you transfer program, you get to see her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your best friend, Mir, sat at a table in the cafe. Sandara went to go order, leaving two guys sitting at a girly cafe table. 

"Hey Thunder! Look who it is!" Mir pointed to Victoria. She was sitting alone, looking like she was waiting for someone.

"What is she doing here?!" you ask. Then you see Minwoo come and sit at the table Victoria's at.

"I knew it." You frowned. "She's always with him, and not with anybody else."

"Come on, don't say that" smiled Mir. "I'll help you get that girl cause that's what friends are."

Sandara comes back with food, she looks at you staring at some girl. "Do you like her?" She said all mushy.

"No," I lied.

"Yeah, right." 

You//Victoria's POV

After we ate, it was already dark. We stopped at a store because Minwoo had to buy something. When he was done he said, "I have to take you somewhere really cool." He smiles and takes you to a tower.

"This is Namsan Tower" he says.

 

namsan-tower-6.jpg

You go up on this floor with a fence full of locks. He takes two locks out of his pocket, a pink one and a blue one. He gives you a pen and says, "Write a message on your lock then put it on the fence."

Your message:

Lee Victoria's Lock ^ ^

I"m a transfer student from America who's thankful to have met so many friends here. Especially Minwoo

Minwoo's POV

This is what I wrote on my lock:

I'm so glad to have met Lee Victoria. I hope we get to know each other more.

No Minwoo

----------------------------------------

We both put our locks right next to each other on the fence. I smiled at the two locks. Then I felt someone back hugging me. It was Victoria. I wished we could've stayed like this forever. Right then and there, I wanted to confess to her, but didn't have the guts to do it. For now, I just let her embrace me.

You/Victoria's POV

I hugged Minwoo as a "thank you" for today. Then I just realized something. Is this a Date?!?! I let go of him, he turned around and looked at me.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Is this suppose to be a date?"

"Like I said. I'm just taking you around Korea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got back home, I wondered about today. Was it a date? Or was it just a friend thing? I thought about it all night, until I fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________

For the next chapter I have a suprise guest so keep reading ^ ^