Nice to Meet You

Transferred to Love You♡

You get off the airplane, and you're in Seoul, South Korea. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lee Victoria!" calls a lady.

"I'm coming!" You yell. As you run to the voice, you see a lady and a cute boy.

"Hi I'm Mrs.No and this is my son, Minwoo" says Mrs.No

You look at the cute boy standing Mrs.No. He winks at you and your heart skips a beat. 

"I can't believe I'm staying at his house!" You thought and started to blush.

He chuckles and takes your hand, "Lets get going."

After a 20 minute car ride, you arrive at this huge and beautiful house.

"Wow! I get to stay at this amazing house with a cute boy!" You thought.

When you go inside, the house was even prettier.

"Let me show you to your room." says Minwoo and takes your hand again. He leads you to a huge guest room, "If you need me, I'll be upstairs, first door to your right," and left you to unpack your things.

After you finished, you went to the living room. Mrs.No left a note on the table saying "Sorry, I had to leave for work after dropping you off. If you're hungry, ask Minwoo to get you food."

You were a little hungry, so you went to Minwoo's room. You knocked on the door gently.

"Come in." When you opened the door, you saw Minwoo sitting at his desk. "Can we get some food to eat?" "Sure" he replies.

You and Minwoo arrive at a Naengmyeon restaurant. As you sit down, Minwoo ask " Have you ever been to a Naengmyeon restaurant?"

"No" You reply shyly. "Well, the food is here is really good", and takes your hands to hold them.

Soon your food arrives. "Wow! This is really good!," you say after taking a bite. 

"I told you" says Minwoo and smiles. After your belly has filled up, You and Minwoo head home. 

"This is for you Victoria," Minwoo happily says, and hands you a school uniform.  "You'll be attending Hyun Jae Academy with me tomorrow."

"W-With you?" You stutter. "Yep, but don't worry. Everything will be fine" and he pats your head like a little kid. "Go and get some rest."

You got to room and look at your uniform. "Ugh....I have to go to school tomorrow. Atleast I get to go with Minwoo, and maybe the school has nice teachers. Plus this outfit is cute, but back at my school in America, we don't wear uniforms."

Minwoo's POV

"That Victoria girl is cute, but she's kind of not my type. Maybe I should talk to Youngmin about it tomorrow. I wonder if she fell asleep already?"

I gently knocked on your door and opened it. "Aww. She's cute when she's asleep. Dang it! What am I thinking!" I slapped myself in the head. 

Then, I knelt down and kissed you on the forehead. "Goodnight Victoria."

After two hours of sleep, I woke up. "Man! Why did I kiss her?!?! She probaly has a boyfriend back in America, or likes another guy!"

 

You/Victoria's POV

I woke up at 3:29 am. "That was weird. I had a dream that Minwoo kissed me.*Sigh*It was only a dream though. He would never like a girl like me, and he probaly has a girlfriend. But, he did hold my hands three times. Maybe he's just a player. Ugghh! What should I do?!?!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if the first chapter . I couldn't think of much to add in the first chapter. But, please keep reading to find more interesting chapters. A Thank You to hihijaejae for helping with a title name and some of the foreword. Please look forward to the other chapters!