Cuffs - 51

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hey Chingus! Sooooo.... Clicking that "NEXT" button means you have reached the end of our story. Again I want to thank all our readers who never got tired of waiting and supporting. Making this kind of plot is hard especially that you have to imagine the characters go through the hard times before they entered the prison. On this last chapter, we are going to fast forward 3 years in Amber's POV. Since I started the story in Amber's view its just fitting that she ends it too since it's her birthday today on KST! 

I will be puttingup the "COMPLETE" tag BUT... like most of my stories I might add some Bonus Chapters here. 

Again, thank you very much and keep on supporting fx, KryBer, Luna, Victoria. A true MeU is someone who supports the whole group and not just one of them then throwing shade on the others. Sorry if I opened this up it just bothered me to encounter someone on SNS praising one member then bashing the other members. 

You hurt one, you hurt them all. Most importantly... you hurt the fandom. 

Fx is not just a friendship.

Fx is a family.

 

Love you guys and 'till our next ADVENTURE!

PEACE YOW!

 

 

-------------

 

 

 

 

Amber’s POV

 

Three years have passed, and here I am standing at the balcony of our room watching Bao Lian’s dog Fudgy play with Sunyoung while she cradles their 1 year old son Wongyun, one of the twins. She was squealing while the dog keeps on jumping then they will run on the grass. While Bao Lian is cradling the other twin Ho Joon, sleeping in his arms.

 

Puppy or Sunyoung as what we call her now since she’s already out of the facility, were given a pardon when her case was tried in the Court again one year after Eomma got out. Citing the warrantless arrest made on her and the falsified pieces of evidence submitted before in the Court. When she got out, she and Bao Lian immediately got married after 3 months of preparation.

 

She never knew who her parents are and maybe she will never know. It was Dad who walked her to the aisle while Bao Lian waits for her. Eomma acted as Sunyoung’s Maid of Honor while Ssul and Soojung were her Bridesmaids. Me? I was the photographer of those 4 tsk tsk tsk...

 

Now they live here in the Zhang residence with their twins who are so cute and chubby. Wongyun is chubbier than Ho Joon, but Ho Joon is a crybaby. Bao Lian still manages the company as the CEO while Sunyoung is a stay at home wife managing the residence.

 

I followed what Soojung told me that night 3 years ago, I told Baba that I will try to learn how our company works by working side by side with Bao Lian.

 

God! One week is enough for me to conclude that running our big company is not an easy task. Again, realizing that the corporate world is not for me. I talked to Baba and said to him that it’s not my cup of tea being a CEO because Bao Lian does it perfectly than I. I told him I’ll be happy to be an occasional adviser and consultant but not full time. I explained to him that I want to grow on my own and build my own empire but of course with his emotional support.

 

Baba understood what I felt and decided to do what I asked. He was glad that I have the drive to build my own and even gave me additional capital to expand our business more.

 

Now, I part-time as an adviser and consultant in the Marketing Department. I only go to the office 2 days in a week when there are important meetings but most of the time we communicate through e-mails and videocalls or the messengers will deliver the documents for my immediate approval.  

 

I still get looks from the people in the company wondering why I dress like a guy even though I’m a girl, not all of them but some are still close minded. I don’t really care about it because I’m already used to being talked about even when I’m on the street walking with Soojung. We don’t really mind them at all because what’s important is we don’t do anything that will hurt other people.

 

Ssul finished her sentence last year and is engaged now to Minho. Her drawings were being exhibited in galleries and now she is preparing for her exhibit that will be held in New York. They plan to get married next year after Ssul’s stint in New York. She and her mother never got together again… her Mother still see her at fault in everything that happened to their family. Ssul said she’ll never give up until her Mother acknowledges her.

 

Yuri unnie and Sooyeon unnie tied the knot six months after Eomma got out of the facility. We got an approval from the Court for me to travel outside the country for a few days with the condition that I will report immediately to the Parole Board when I arrive home.

 

We travelled to San Francisco and there they got married at the City Hall presided by Dad’s friend. The family is complete except Mom who didn’t join us saying that she is against it even telling Yuri unnie to change her surname because she is a disgrace to carry her last name.

 

Yuri unnie gladly changed it, she’s now using JUNG hahaha!!! So she’s now Atty. Yuri Jung wife of Jung Sooyeon hehehe…

 

Yuri unnie told me the real reason why she took the Kwon surname when she was still studying Law. She said Dad is a very famous lawyer and because of that she doesn’t want to be recognized as Atty. Jerry Liu’s daughter. She wanted to be recognized for what she does and as who she is, Atty. Yuri Kwon.

 

But now she’s too glad to be called Atty. Yuri Jung since she is so in love with my sister in-law that she obliged to be the one to get pregnant but at the last minute backed out. Now Sooyeon unnie is in her 3rd trimester and expecting a baby girl anytime soon.

 

Our business is flourishing from that single Bread Shop we expanded it and added more branches, one each on major Malls around Seoul. Soojung was able to handle the finances well that’s why we became one of the most recognized brands around the country after Tous Le Jours. We are thinking of bringing it to China but we are still checking the market.

 

The Food Truck business is also doing fantastic and we added additional trucks to cater more clients. We also invested on Eunhyuk hyung’s restaurant concept and helped him in building it together with Shindong hyung.

 

True to our promise with Director Kwon, we still do volunteer works at the facility every Monday. We bring food from the restaurant feeding them all, Eomma and Soojung conducts support group discussions for those who needed help while Ssul when she’s not busy with her exhibits she conduct art classes with the University students. Sunyoung is the one in-charge of the entertainment singing or doing some writing class for whoever wants to join.

 

Eomma and Atty. Cho are now officially together after 2 years of him following her around and even proposing marriage with permission from Auntie and Uncle. I don’t know why Eomma has to wait for 2 years just to make it official when in those 2 years, Soojung and I always caught the 2 of them in situations not good for the kids… XD

 

The downside of living in a modern mansion with glass walls bwahahaha!

 

Ummmm…. well… yes the room was dark when you will see it from the outside. Soojung and I were at the poolside that night just teasing and bickering being the sweet and childish couple we are. We were watching the stars in the sky and playing a game on how many constellations we can name.

 

My wife is really smart and intelligent, she knows all the constellations out there with matching side stories. While I, I only know is the Big Dipper!

 

A falling star crossed the sky and we were in awe, both of us not forgetting to make a wish. When I opened my eyes it caught a scene at the 3rd floor of the house not good for the weak hearted that I wanted to jump on the pool and cleanse my mind. I tried to cover Soojung’s eyes so she won’t see it but she did. Maybe Eomma and Atty. Cho forgot to close the curtains because they thought it will be dark since the lights are off.

 

Well… they were wrong! Because we can see them clearly that Soojung quickly turned around shrieking and covered my eyes using her scarf, pulling me to get inside the house so we won’t have to see the action. I don’t know… but between a man and a woman doesn’t fascinate me and Soojung too.

 

Maybe the two of us are too gay for each other that we are not affected by seeing it, we even made ourselves watch Adventure Time inside our room so to cleanse our minds.

 

I wished for a MIRACLE! Not a LIVE SHOW!

 

It happened a couple of times that we decided to tell Eomma what we saw. Soojung and I were pushing each other like kids arguing who should say it to her.

 

We even battled on Rock, Paper, Scissors just to find out who will tell outright Eomma that we have been seeing their weekly ‘friendly’ meeting inside her room at night time every time my wife and I are peacefully lounging on the pool side talking about Harvey Beaks and why the Grumpy Cat looks grumpy as hell and it’s similarities with Soojung when she’s mad.

 

In the end, it was Soojung who lost, and cheekily opened the conversation with Eomma. We brought her in the pool side one weekend afternoon while Atty. Cho hasn’t arrive.

 

Soojung with reddened face and cute grin told Eomma while digging her nails on my thighs. It was painful especially that Soojung hasn’t clip her nails… like how painful it is when she scratches my back in the heat of passion.

 

Eomma’s reaction?

 

She dropped the wine she was drinking on the floor, that luckily is on a plastic red cup. Her jaw dropped too and her eyes went wide while Soojung carefully narrates what we saw. My Soojung kept it simple and straight to the point saying:

 

“Eomma, you forgot to close your curtains again last night like most of the weekend nights Atty. Cho has a sleepover. The moon was shining on your butts…”

 

“Don’t worry Eomma, we covered our eyes the whole time…”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter