Cuffs - 30

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey Chingus! Did you like my last update or you hated it? hehehe... HOw about my One Shot? I just really miss KryBer that's why i did that. 

Here is another update for all of you! 

Enjoy! 

Subscribe, comment all you want, holler all you want! 

 

Peace yow!

 

-----------

 

Soojung’s POV

 

 

Like what Amber requested to Dad, he came back the morning after with his wife. Amber and Yuri unnie’s mother.

 

The moment I saw her face when we entered the visiting room, I can’t help but feel different on my future mother in-law.

 

She was aloof, and she look so bored while seating beside his husband who was smiling when he saw me and Amber enter the door. Both of us bowed at Dad happy to see him again even though it was just yesterday that he visited us.

 

His wife, or Mrs. Liu turned to us and took a good look at me from head to toe and raised her eyebrow before looking at her husband.

 

“Who is she? I thought its going to be us and Amber?”

 

I took a glance at Amber who was beside me and she smiled at me indicating that everything will be alright. She took my hand and interlocked it with hers.

 

“Mother… how are you?” she bowed at the middle aged lady with respect.

 

So… this is her mother.

 

Hmmm… How did Dad fell in love with her? She’s….. what can I say…. different.

 

“I was fine last night until your father dragged me here on this hell hole.”

 

“This isn’t a hell hole mother, this is a prison facility and this is a sanctuary for us from the harsh realities of the outside world.” I bit my lips suppressing a giggle when she answered her mother sassily in a sarcastic way.   

 

Bad llama…

 

I elbowed her on her stomach and gave her a pout. A smirk appeared at the side of and continued her talk to her mother.

 

“What do you want to talk about Amber? You could have just told your Dad whatever you want to tell me. I don’t have time for a chitchat I have schedules to follow!”

 

Bwoah! What is she? A celebrity?! Schedules to follow?!

 

Dad cleared his throat and motioned for me and Amber to sit down on the chair opposite them. I can feel Mrs. Liu’s eyes glaring at me like I’m a curious object to be stared at.

 

“I’m asking again. Why is she here? Who is she? Jerry?”

 

I bowed at her and gave her my kind smile. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jung Soojung mam.”

 

“So? What--”

 

“Soojung is my girlfriend Mother, she’s here because I want you to meet her.”

 

Okayyyyy….

 

I think I’m not welcome here…

 

Her nostrils were flaring, her eyes squinting.

 

I feel sorry for Mrs. Liu… she seems so mad knowing that Amber and I are together. I held her daughter’s hand tightly before smiling at her. “Its nice to meet you Mrs. Liu..”

 

She was shaking her head then stood up from her seat looking disappointed. She pointed at Amber like my girlfriend is someone not worthy, and spoke in a shrill voice.

 

“You! You… You spread your germs and now your unnie is like you! Both of you are disgusting!”

 

Yuri unnie?!

 

Does it mean….

 

Does it mean she finally came out to her family!

 

Omo…

 

“Sora! Don’t talk like that to your daughter! Its not her fault!”

 

Amber and I looked at each other, knowing that Yuri unnie successfully, finally, went out of the closet and told their family about her secret.

 

So does this mean she and Sooyeon unnie are already official?

 

I don’t know if I’m going to be happy about it or not… but for the sake of my unnie I will accept it. This also means that Mrs. Liu won’t accept them too like me and Amber right now.

 

“Mother… did you even listen to Yuri unnie when she told you about it? I bet you didn’t… because your mind is too closed to understand it.” I was shook when Mrs. Liu suddenly gave Amber a thunderous slap, her neck snapping on the side because of the intensity.

 

I can’t believe it that I froze on my seat while watching my girlfriend squint her eyes in pain. I snapped out of my frozen state and glared coldly at the rude old in front of me. She’s no future mother in-law of mine!

 

Standing up, I glared at her and snickered “I don’t care if you don’t like me for your daughter or you don’t give a on her. But remember this, even you are the one who gave birth to her that doesn’t give you the right to do that!”

 

“I have the right to do that to her because she deserves it! I am her mother! All she does is bring bad luck to our family! Spreading her stupidity to her older brother that’s why until now my baby hasn’t pass the exams! She cursed him! And now, spreading her disease to her older sister?!”

 

“Sora! Stop that non-sense! Amber doesn’t have anything to do with anything that is happening. Stop that now or you’ll have it from me!” Dad threatened her but she didn’t stop. My hands are trembling now on my sides controlling myself not to slap this of a woman who call herself Amber’s mother.  

 

God! I’m glad Amber didn’t inherit this trait to her mother! I bet she got her biological father’s demeanor.

 

Soojung… calm down…

 

Count one to ten…

 

One… Two… Three… Four…

 

“Mother, you don’t have to say that. Yuri unnie has been a lesbian ever since she was a teen… so basically she’s the one who spread the queerness in me..” Way to go baby!   

 

Five… Six… Seven…

 

“How dare you say that! You really are a good for nothing dyke! I don’t even know how you survived those abortion pills I took just to get rid of you! Why don’t you just kill yourself now so there won’t be any problem! Why am I even here?! You are wasting my time you dyke! You are not my daughter anymore… I don’t even know why your Dad forgave you. You’re not even his daughter…. you are a mistake! A mistake you hear that?!”

 

“SORA! HOW DARE YOU!! TAKE BACK THOSE WORDS! THAT’S YOUR DAUGHTER! YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD!”

 

Eight... Nine... 

 

“You do know that I only push through on my pregnancy with her because you begged me not to kill her! Now I’m regretting it… all she brought to our family is shame!”

 

OKAY!!!! THAT’S IT!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PAK!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t know where I got the courage to do it but I did.

 

Let’s just say that my right hand has a mind of its own… and because my hand has a mind of its own she decided to make Mrs. Liu quiet because all those words she said was extreme and foul. Like her foul mouth spewing those words about my girlfriend who is the nicest, kindest, lovable, sweetest, Llama...- I mean human being in the whole universe.

 

I beat Dad in a span of 0.5 seconds because before his hand reach the old lady’s face, my palm already connected with his wife’s cheeks.

 

And I’m not sorry with what I did. I know Amber will be mad at me for what I showed to her mother but I’m not going to say sorry for it.

 

No one gets to trash talk my love ones in front of me!

 

Mrs. Liu was so shock when I gave her that sweet slap that she deserves, she was just standing there mouth agape and holding her red cheek while looking at me with disdain. I just lost the chance to be close with my future Mother in-law and the possibility of my future Father in-law giving me a lesson later on about respect.

 

My hand was shaking after what I did, shaking from the hate and annoyance on this lady who calls herself the ‘Mother’ of the person I love.

 

The four of us just standing there, no one making a move or sound. Mrs. Liu and I were having a battle of stare down waiting for someone to give up.

 

Huh! I am a JUNG and no one has beaten a JUNG in this kind of situations!

 

I even defended Suzy before back in College when some male Professor said she doesn’t have a brain and she won’t succeed in life. Turns out he has been eyeing Suzy but my friend wasn’t interested on him and turned down his advances. We proved him wrong and shamed him on class with Suzy acing his exams one by one. As the President of the Student Counci,l I lobbied to the school board to investigate him for the harassment he does to his chosen students. A lot has come out and he was proven guilty and fired on the University.

 

Back to my battle with Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter