Cuffs - 33

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey Chingus! Sorry if i kinda fell asleep last night, i was having a headache with all this legal battle going on hehe..

This will be a double update, the second part I will post the moment this chapter reaches its 100th view hehehe... 

Or 50th fine...

Thank you to all our subscribers and for the upvotes. I love you all!

Subscribe, comment your feelings, and smile :D

Peace yow!

---------

 

 

 

 

“The Court would like to call the third and last witness of the defendant’s side. Please take the witness stand...”

 

“Mr. Zhang Yixing…”

 

He was walking on the sides with a blank look on his face. He took the stands and faced his ‘friend’ Oh Sehun who was still standing on his seat. I can see how the devil's hands are trembling now, even clenching on the hem of his pricey suit.

 

His lawyers were asking him to sit down and calm down, he was looking at Zhang Yixing who is now challenging him to a stare down.

 

“Why the is he here?! I thought he’s in China?! You said we don’t have to worry about that guy!” all the people in the gallery heard how Oh Sehun asked his pool of lawyers but all of them are quiet. He turned to Atty. Kim who was shaking his head obviously not believing what is happening.

 

“Order in the court! Order in the court! Mr. Oh Sehun, please take your seat so we can proceed with the hearing.” Judge Cho said in a booming voice loud enough for all of us to hear. The courtroom turned quiet and the bastard Oh Sehun finally sat on his seat sulking.

 

I stared at him coldly, watching his reaction while Zhang Yixing takes his oath. His jaw was clenching and his hands fidgeting, an effect of his nervousness and too much drugs in his system maybe.

 

“Please raise your right hand. Do you promise that the testimony you shall give before this court shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?”

 

“I do.”

 

“Please state your first and last name.”

 

“My name is Yixing Zhang.”

 

“Please be seated.”

 

Atty. Liu took a glance at Yuri and called her. “Your Honor, Atty. Kwon will do the questioning..” I wonder why..

 

Although surprised, Yuri let go of Soojung’s hands and stood up to do the questioning on Zhang Yixing. I hope she’s feeling okay, I thought she’s going to faint earlier when she suddenly took deep breaths.

 

She stood up fixing her hair and went to the front near Zhang Yixing and started her questioning. “Mr. Zhang Yixing, please do tell us what you do for a living.”

 

“I am the Managing Director of Zhang Pharmaceuticals and the Director for Planning and Development for Zhang Corporation.”

 

“Please do tell us where you are based Mr. Zhang..”

 

“I am mainly based in Shanghai and Singapore where the Headquarters of Zhang Corporation is situated. I also have a unit here in Seoul that I use whenever I am needed in the Korean Headquarters of our company.”

 

“When did you meet Mr. Oh Sehun?”

 

“I met him in a private party hosted by a common friend of us. It was held at a very exclusive Club here in Seoul, he was introduced to me together with 6 of his friends.”

 

Yuri pointed the remote at the projector and a photo of the said party was shown on the screen before us. “Is this the same party you are pertaining to, Mr. Zhang?”

 

He nodded and answered in a positive voice while looking at Yuri “Yes, mam.. that is the party. It was Suho’s birthday that time. I met him in Shanghai and became friends with him because of business, he invited me to his birthday party that was held in Seoul and there is where I met all of them.”

 

Yuri was walking in the front slowly like she was thinking, holding the remote in her hands then faced the crowd before giving her piece of mind. “Ladies and gentlemen, Your Honor, I would like to give you a short introduction to the life of Mr. Oh Sehun and his friends with this slideshow. The privilege life of the chaebol heirs Your Honor. I am not generalizing them all, if you may deemed that the photos I will show is inappropriate… please do tell me and I will stop it.”

 

I stared at Judge Cho and saw that he is thinking hard about it while looking at Yuri, this is something sensitive and a lot of people are watching. Even the press from the prestigious newspapers from around the country are here to cover this trial. They already got all the juicy details earlier, but this one is the juiciest. I helped Yuri last night to complete this slideshow of photos that Detective Kim provided as evidence.

 

“Very well… is there any objections from the side of the plaintiff?” there was a low buzz happening around and I can see how dark Chairman Oh’s face is while looking at his only son. He’s also being watched now, their corporation is also being rumored to be investigated by the Prosecutors Office for money laundering.

 

I saw how Atty. Kim sighed and answered Judge Cho that made me smirk “None, Your Honor. You may proceed..” is he giving up now?

 

Does he know himself that whatever is happening today will end his illustrious career as a lawyer? I heard he haven’t lost any cases…

 

But now, I think he’s going to have his first loss.

 

Because when Atty. Kim released those words, Oh Sehun looked at him unbelievably like he just heard the biggest and lamest joke ever.

 

I saw how the side of Yuri’s mouth formed a small smirk while waiting for Judge Cho’s advice. He briefly took a glance at me arching her eyebrow. Tsk tsk tsk… just do that later you mouse!

 

I shook my head at her raising my eyebrow too, my eye catching a glimpse of Song Bao Lian at the corner staring at the front. When I followed his line of sight, he was staring at Yuri with a tender look on his eyes, also with admiration. I felt threatened by that look coming from him… it was the same look he gave her back in Shanghai when we met his uncle on his mansion.

 

Never again Song Bao Lian, never again. I won’t give you the chance to take her away from me again.

 

Yuri doesn’t even have the slightest idea that the guy is looking at her because her focus is at me and Soojung.

 

“Atty. Kwon, with the response from the other camp.. you may proceed.”

 

She bowed at Judge Cho and started her presentation. “Ladies and gentlemen, the photos I will present has some sensitive topics, I will also ask Mr. Zhang a few questions later to enlighten us on the kind of life these individuals are leading. Let’s start… Mr. Zhang?”

 

“Yes, mam.” he answered it in a confident voice while looking at Oh Sehun who was looking like he’s going to murder his friend.

 

“Okay… let’s start with this photo. This is the group of friends, circle of friends where Mr. Oh Sehun is included. If all of you will notice, they all look familiar isn’t it?” the crowd all responded positively and Yuri continued. “Your Honor, these persons all came from influential families here in our country. They are all chaebol heirs all just waiting for their time to inherit their multi million Dollar corporations. Some of them are already included in the management team of their companies like what Mr. Zhang said in the case of Mr. Kim Suho. Some are just plain lazy and are playing around using the riches of their parents to have a good time.” Yuri placed a document at Judge Cho’s table and continued “Your Honor, a few days ago these very same men are arrested by the authorities due to a raid conducted inside the residential unit in Gangnam owned by the Park Corporation, the country’s leading Hotel and Casino chain. It was being used by the heir, Mr. Park Chanyeol for a private party with his friends, a private and drug party Your Honor.”

 

When Yuri said those words, the crowd suddenly went abuzz again especially when she showed a footage of the party that Soojung’s friend Suzy got when she volunteered to help Detective Kim and his team. The cameras started to flash again and the crowd silence so that Yuri can continue “They were arrested for possession of illegal drugs Your Honor and other items are also confiscated including some very sensitive video files that is going to be use against them in a separate investigation by the Police. What I’m trying to say here ladies and gentlemen is this… how dare they, the camp of Oh Sehun, make up lies about my client when the first hearing was made. How dare they tell to the court that my client is a gold digging, attention seeking and Oh Sehun a very HONORABLE and RESPECTED INDIVIDUAL WHO CAME FROM A VERY RELIGIOUS AND RESPECTABLE FAMILY, WHO WOULDN’T EVEN HURT A FLY WHEN HE ALONE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A SPOILED KID WHO DOESN’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO RESPECT A GIRL! As you have seen f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter