Cuffs - 48

Cell # 5
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N: Hi Chungus! I'm dropping off Chapter 48 hope you like it. :D

Thank you to all our subscribers and to those who upvoted the story. Thank you very much guys!

raise your hands if you want Vic Eomma to have a lovelife! 

Hehehe... *grin*

------------

 

 

A month has passed since I came home to Soojung and life has been great. I started to join the fun at the shop after Soojung’s ‘one week mini-vacation’ is over.

 

Actually, the whole one week wasn’t spent with family and friends. First 2 days was spent with Baba and other China and Singapore relatives who flew all the way just to meet me. Soojung and I stayed on his ‘mansion’ that he bought when he found out about my existence.

 

He said since he will be spending most of his time now in Korea, why not establish a Zhang house in the country? Especially now that the Zhang Conglomerate is handling the old Oh Industries with cousin Bao Lian as CEO.

 

Flashback

 

It was a modern mansion near Seoul with glass walls and greeneries plus an infinity pool. Tsk tsk tsk… I need to be used to this kind of life but not too much. I may be the daughter of one of the most riches family in China, but I still look back where I came from.

 

 

 

I met Auntie Fei Yi again, Eomma and Bao Lian’s mother. Uncle Song can’t make it because of business commitments but he sent his regards for me and Eomma. She’s really a warm and loving woman like Eomma making sure I am comfortable with everyone. Zhang Yixing’s father came too, Baba’s younger brother Uncle Zhang Feng who flew all the way from Australia.   

 

The main event was being introduced to the Big Guy. I call him ‘The Big Guy’ because he is the elder Zhang who Soojung told me is based on Singapore. Baba introduced me and Soojung to him and I was so relieved it went well.

 

He was just staring at me making me conscious of myself thinking that maybe I’m wearing the wrong clothes or I don’t stand too well.

 

Soojung was beside me when we were being presented and she bowed to him respectfully. My awkward don’t even know what to say and the most stupid word came out from my mouth.

 

“G-greetings?”

 

I saw Soojung stifled her laugh and elbowed me motioning that I should bow too. I did and met his stare looking at me from head to toe before speaking in his Posh English accent. I really can't believe the whole family speaks like that and me in my Californian accent.

 

Well Eomma has Australian accent since she studied in Australia but she sometimes unleash her Posh English when she’s teaching Puppy.

 

“You really are like your Father here… tsk tsk tsk. And good looking too like me hahaha!” Eh..?

 

“Zhang Yiyun, my son said you are under probation now because of your sentence. I’m glad you were able to come out of the facility and be with us here today. I just wish my Qian is also here having fun with us…” he motioned his hand for me to approach him on his seat and I obliged.

 

He patted my shoulders and gave me his happy smile melting the nervousness I was feeling. “I am beyond glad to finally meet you…”

 

“M-me too… sir…”

 

“Just call me Grandpa Z, we’re good.” Eh..? “Young lady please come forward and let me introduce myself formally to you…” I looked back at Soojung and reached for her hand that is freezing. “Wu Fan told me all about you and Yiyun here… thank you for staying with Yiyun and taking care of her. My family owes you a lot… especially with what happened with Yixing.”

 

Soojung smiled at me before she answered my Grandfather “I’m thankful too that your Granddaughter came into my life sir. She is the reason why I’m standing here before you, alive and well.”

 

He nodded and patted Soojung’s shoulders too. “You are family now Soojung, remember that. So whatever Yiyun has is yours too, once the two of you are wed I expect a brood of little Zhangs since we need to multiply and spread the name…” WHAT THE…!

 

Soojung was blushing red like a strawberry with what my Grandfather said. Is he serious?! I don’t even have a *tooooooot!* dangling between my legs and he is asking my girlfriend to be the deliverer of Little Zhangs!?

 

How about Bao Lian??! Surely Puppy won’t mind having a lot of kids…

 

She’s a Puppy afterall hehehe…

 

“W-w-what… s-sir…”

 

“Everything is possible now in this world and we will make sure that your future kids will all be boys so that they can spread the name.” I can see Soojung swallowing a lump in while looking so flush. I squeezed her hand and gave her a smile of assurance, making her feel that we are together in whatever Grandpa wants.

 

Heirs… he wants heirs. Since he only has 2 sons, the younger one only had 1 son who is unfortunately inside the prison right now. While the eldest has a daughter who looks like a son and has a very beautiful girlfriend/wife that has good genes.

 

If ever Soojung and I will have our baby, he or she will be the most beautiful baby ever!

 

The Zhangs are a very close knit family, Baba and his siblings grew up to be responsible and loving children to Grandfather. And do you know what I found out?

 

All three of them has different mothers.

 

Yup.

 

Baba’s mother died when he was 5 years old, he only remembers vague memory of them together. But Grandpa made sure that he wouldn’t forget her by showing him photos and everything that reminds her.

 

Then 2 years after her death, Grandpa remarried and Uncle Feng was born. But unfortunately, Uncle Feng’s mother died in childbirth. So that times 2 for Grandpa!

 

And last, he married his last wife and Auntie Fei Yi’s mother who lived until 3 years ago and succumbed to Cancer. Baba said Grandma Zhang took care of him and Uncle Feng like they were her own children and love them unconditionally.

 

That answered my question on why they didn’t look alike, the three of them.

 

I enjoyed the time we spent with them, especially with Grandpa who has a lot of stories to tell from his adventures in China to the collection of armories he has back at the house in Singapore.

 

Soojung whispered to me that it’s not a house, it’s a palace. Bao Lian showed the photo of the Singapore house to her before. She said it has a fountain, a freaking fountain in the middle of a hedge maze like what you see in English Manors.

 

I’ll only believe it when I see it with my own two eyes.

 

We got our own room and may I say it was lit as . I feel like we were in some kind of hotel because the interior were like in a hotel. The room has glass to ceiling walls overlooking the skyline of Seoul and visible for anyone who will see us from the outside.

 

“Seriously Soojung-ah… glass walls?”

 

“Baba is modern too… I think.” she said while flopping her body down on the King Size bed.

 

“It was Bao Lian who did the house hunting so surely this is his taste.” I looked around and checked the bathroom, seeing how spacious it is made me smile mischievously especially when I saw a bath tub.

 

 

Hahahahaha!!! This is going to be a hot night… *winkwink*

 

“Soojung-ah~…” I called from the bathroom while taking off my top. “Soojung-ah~~….” why isn’t she answering?

 

I went outside the bathroom still calling her name “Soojung-ah…- Omo…”

 

The reason why she’s not answering?

 

Well… she did answered me but not the answer I was hoping for.

 

She answered me with a soft snore. Yes, my wife fell asleep in that fraction of a minute when I went inside the bathroom.

 

I went to her side to check if she’s not faking it. It was true… she’s really sleeping!

 

 

Shaking my head with a smile, I took off her sneakers and her pants plus her top to make her comfortable. I opened our small luggage to get her a shirt and pajama bottoms then busied myself putting it on her.

 

One of Soojung’s incredible talents, Ladies and Gentlemen.

 

Not waking up and sleeping deeply even if you are already tickling her feet or changing her clothes. Even lifting her and transferring won’t wake her up.

 

You know what wakes her up?

 

One, the smell of food.

 

Two, ehem… of course.

 

My kisses.

 

Super proven when we were still inside the cell. Never fails in the morning hehehe…

 

 

She made up for it in the morning when I woke up being straddled by her and in the process of lifting my shirt off of my body. Giving me hot kisses and touches, stirring up the desire inside my body. Rising up my body temperature faster than the Sun rising in the horizon.

 

y Soojung is HOT. But Y and Soojung is the BOMB.

 

She handled it very well with just a little guidance from me and occassional giggling from her because it was dark in the bedroom due to the dark curtains surrounding the glass wall. Soojung almost sticked her finger inside my butthole that’s why she’s giggling because I was so surprised, I lifted my in the air when it happened.

 

“YAH!! Wrong hole baby!! SERIOUSLY?!” I tried to get up on the bed but she pushed me hard and pulled my legs closer to her.

 

“Shut up, down”

 

“But--”

 

“Shhh….” I tried to sit up again and turn us over but she glared at me with the intensity of murder and said “DOWN.”

 

When she says DOWN, Amber will go down. In the bed and not on her. Down on the bed waiting for her punishment.

 

We were late for breakfast, actually it was already brunch. Grandpa asked me if I liked the room and he even gave me a new phone and a gift.

 

It was a Patek Phillipe gold plated classic watch with brown straps. Placed in its metal box, he gave it to me and urged me to wear it. Soojung helped me in wearing the watch and Baba was smiling when he saw it.

 

 

“It fits you perfectly, isn’t it? Its one of your inheritance so take care of that… all of us in the family has one. Even Soojung has one”…” Bao Lian lifted his wrist on my direction and grinned, Soojung showed me hers.

 

 

“Grandpa gave it to me yesterday when you were with Bao Lian in the kitchen.” Nice…

 

It looks like a normal watch but enough for me to cherish since it came from Grandpa. I grinned at him and bowed my head in a respectful way “Thank you Grandpa… I’ll treasure this and will pass to the future generations.”

 

The 2 days ended and the bond we have made is enough for me to embrace my new identity as Amber Zhang Yiyun. Meeting such warm and loving, supportive people is a good start into becoming a Zhang.

 

Before Grandpa Z departs to the airport and catch a flight at Incheon going back to Singapore with his butler and secretary, yes he flies First Class but no, he doesn’t have a Private Jet like all the Millionaires and Billionaires in China has.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter