All of Me

Taeyeon's Little Caffeine

 

 

 

 

My mom lied. My father lied. And everyone lied. They are lying about happy ending exists. One day, I will get my own happy ending if I found it. But the truth is, reality never sleeps. Happy ending doesn’t exist. Reality is .

Until I met Taeyeon.

 

My name is Choi Soo Young.

I was born in pretty rich family and the only heiress. Back when I was five, everyone loves me. Everyone said I am national daughter that the Choi proud off and they said, they couldn’t wait till I’m growing fast. They wanted to see me having a marriage, having  a kid and a husband.

Those dreams are normal and I wanted to achieve that normal dream. It doesn’t look hard for me as I thought money can buy everything. Sure, money is just another chance of taking over someone’s live.

Our family was a peace until I found my mom is hanging from the ceiling with a rope around her neck and a piece note that was being placed on the coffee table. I can see too, mother shaking hand-writing when writing it and the note was crumpled. Maybe it was formed by her shaky movement.

Dad was not at home and I stole a glance while still watching mom hanging from the ceiling.

I carefully reach out to the note and read them.

 

Dear Soo Young,

Our pretty Soo Young is all growing up, is it? Soo Young are so pretty that everyone wants to setting up marriage plan with our Soo Youngie even though she’s just five. I am so happy having you as my daughter and I still want you as my daughter even at the next life.

I am sorry for giving up on my life. Continue yours and don’t believe your dad. He’s cheating and I just found out he has another mistress behind my back for about 2 years and will be having a children. Save this note soon if you found it and remember, stay away from your father. All of fortune will goes to you, honey.

Until next time, I love you.

Mom.

 

When the police arrived at our mansion, I wore that speechless face that I always wore whenever I’m at kindergarten. The reason for behind the speechless face is mom taught to never show your happiness to outsider or even stranger. Make your life uninterested so there’s no one dares to steals your happiness someday. I followed her and this is what I get. My mother is commit suicide and I stand all alone without my father at my side.

The maid and butlers were all over reaching and hugging me. As if I’m crying but I am not. My dearest maid among all, Seohyun hugs me so many times while muttering sorry. But jeez, it is not her fault. Why she’s even says sorry?

Dad showed up late that day. Even though he does know that mom is dead but his lame yet pathetic reasons drove me sick. ing job. Just tell me that you are spending your time with another and his child without wedlock! I am completely fine.

Dad approaches me when we were having dinner. A very late dinner for a girl in her five.

“Soo Young, are you okay?” Dad asks.

“You think?” I asked him back.

“I’m sorry.”

“Your sorry couldn’t bring mom to reality. Stop saying sorry.” I said before storming off from the table. I didn’t even glance to my dad as my angered boiled the most in me. I am mad and this man is killing my mother. All he said is sorry to make up everything he’d done to my mom.

I slammed my door shut.

And since then, I have never talked much to dad. Even when he asked for a talk, I just shut him down and I have never had a conversation with my own dad. Until I was 12, I have never talk to him for even once. Mom probably twinkling in joy and I loved the way father never force me to have a talk with him.

The mansion has turned much quiet, thanks to our habit. I still visit my mom funeral at my free time but I had never invited dad to go together with me. I bet, that my father didn’t know where my mom being buried at.

I shut myself out from the world and didn’t even bother to have a friend from the class. Everyone wants to be my friend but I don’t want their friendship. I hate them. I ing hate them. I don’t want to trust anyone. I don’t want to end everything with a continuous lies just like my dad did to my mom and look where the lies lead me off.

I am the only child in a broken family.

 

 

 

I was 15 when dad brings someone’s home. He forces me to sit with him for lunch and I ing hate the fact that there’s someone sitting at my mother places and mine too. It is too rude that I actually aimed the knife to stab the strangers who sit on our place.

Dad didn’t notice as he was captivated by a woman who is sitting on mom’s chair.

The girl who is sitting on my chair is twirling her hair while shooting me look.

“Are you a maid?” She asked. , I owned this door and you are ing sit on my chair!

“Wohohoho, Soo Young, this is your elder sister. Choi Soo Young, this is Park Soo Young.” Dad introduces us.

“Omo, what a nice name you have here.” the woman laugh.

“I don’t even understand what are you laughing but I do suggest, please leave.” I said, gripping my napkin. I noticed Seohyun is stalking from the kitchen counter.

“Soo Young, what are…”

“Don’t Soo Young me! You bastard, you killed my mom and you act like nothing happen before? You had never apologized and you always the one who blame her for everything she done to you. She has sacrificed so many things for you but you never realized them. And you decided to bring and you named that er Soo Young too? Mr Choi, I don’t want to be your family.” I shouted and all those arguments that mom and dad always had when I act sleeping at the night was presented in my mind.

When mom was buried, I never actually cried. It just a forceful tear that Seohyun hugged me and she promised me that she will always take care of me even though she’s going to get married. Seohyun is married now but Seohyun never left me all alone just like Mr Choi did to me and my mom at the past.

Seohyun was more like a dad and I do remember Seohyun’s nice husband that I call uncle Yong. Meeting uncle Yong when I was 12 make me thing something like why my dad isn’t like uncle Yong?

“Don’t be so harsh to your dad okay!” The little Park Soo Young barks up from my seat before marching toward me. She was so eager and yeah, of course she is. She thinks that she’s going to get all of this from my dad and oh boy, she is so wrong.

“Shut up . You are not even Choi. Has my dad had registered you as his daughter in his wedding log? As long you are not the Choi, don’t even dream to cross my argument. To me, you are like a beggar who hunting others fortune. You get me? You and your mother. Complete er.” I spat.

“Tell you what, when the moment comes, when your dad is my dad too, you are finished unnie.”

“Too sad, I am reaching my 17 soon and all of my fortune is belong to me and you can take my dad too. I don’t need him anymore. And let’s see that you still wanting him if he is all broken and don’t have the money in his pocket.”

 

 

I am 17 when I received my whole share for about 80% including my late mom and me as well. For guidance, I pay Seohyun to guide me with my wealth and dad crawled back to me, asking me to be fair at least. How should I be fair if he is the one who put my situation not fair enough as I’m growing up?

The little Park Soo Young and her mother have left my father for nothing.  I was right. They’re just after his fortune and I am so smart for having a brain like mom.

After dad, I found I am more interested in girls than boys. Seohyun says it is okay to love somebody as love is blind. I had been hearing those quotes everywhere.

And so, my first girlfriend is Soonkyu.

The reason I like her was her eyes and her crazy remark. She was blunt with her feeling and always find me whenever I’m sad. World was everything to me when I’m with her. Soonkyu had the effect to make me feel all wobble and lovelorn.

She is unique.

My Soonkyu loves to play bingo with me and always bake me a nice cake.

I love Soonkyu.

But I was wrong.

Soonkyu doesn’t love me at all.

And I killed Soonkyu on my 20th birthday.

 

“Do you believe in happy ending mom?”

“I do Soo Young.”

“Then, why happy ending doesn’t come and find me?”

“No, you are the one who have to find it.”

“Why?”

“Because happy ending deserves a hard work and infinite love from you.”

“Really?”

“Yes, Soo Young.”

And that happy ending killed her with hanging from the ceiling.

 

“Why every fairytale is end with happy ending, dad?”

“You went to so many level and obstacles and everyone wants their happy ending.”

“I want my happy ending first!”

“I’m afraid that it didn’t work that way. You have to chase them just like the prince founds Cinderella in her room, locked by her mother. But at the end of the story, prince and Cinderella found their happy ending.”

“But why does it sound like not exist?”

“Everyone thought happy ending is just another from writing. But the truth is, happy ending is exist. Except you have to work hard and find them at the end of your story.”

The said man is all broke now and being throw away from my life forever.

And I never believe in happy ending anymore.

 

 

I found my happy ending when Heechul, another broke man who visiting me on his third visits, shows me his niece pictures. They are siblings and I found my eyes bored into the left girl. Both of them were pretty but the left one is a lot prettier and kind of cute too. She reminds me so much about Soonkyu whom I killed like 3 years ago.

“What is her name?” I couldn’t stop.

“Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon.” Heechul said, most proud.

“What is she doing?”

“She’s studying.”

“What age?”

“18.”

“She’s younger but , I don’t care. How much?”

“As long all of my debts are finished and both of them are yours.”

“Deal. But I don’t want the right one. I just want the left.”

“Sure? The right one can do the splits.”

“Fine. I will be just put her at my club then.”

And with that, I have pretty Taeyeonie in my hand. Mother, I believe she is my happy ending now.

 


author note: urgh you guys seriously... Hahahahahaha, I'm really sorry for adding the plot twist to be honest. And I know there's some of you who couldn't handle the plot twist very wel. It's kinda saddening me of course T.T Me too, was planning to end the story with their happily ever after. But after thinking how life treats people others and seeing so much disaster happening around me, I decided to added a little plot twist. TBH, I had something in my mind after volunteering at mental asylum back then. You can say, Soo Young character is based from there. Life isn't always bright like a dream, I learn something then. 

And so are here. I want all of us, yes including me!, to start learning life lesson in everything we read. It might look alike speech but who cares? Some of have already unsubscribe but it's okay. I'm fine. I want to help others who might fighting for their life too, just like me, and maybe, just like others. 

Jessica is still not here. I have something in store for Yoona. HeheheXD Please wait for the next chapter. Thank you for reading my little rants in the notes lol