Mind

Taeyeon's Little Caffeine


 


 


 

Taeyeon had a tough time mix matching clothes for her date with Jessica. From her source, Jessica didn’t like a girl who wore pink and so, Kim Taeyeon decided to not wear anything pink from head to toe. It clearly explained why Yoona never wore pink too much when she went to visit Jessica or when giving her the caffeine.


Thank god Hyoyeon was there to help her sister who was clueless when it came to fashion. Taeyeon admits, she didn’t have the time to flip through the magazine just to find something that went smoothly with her choices. And now, Kim Taeyeon regretted all them.


 

Jessica didn’t like pink; so Taeyeon avoided pinks.

Jessica didn’t like lace; Taeyeon had to put away her favorite lace skirts.

Jessica liked black; Taeyeon tried to love them even though black wasn’t her favorite color.

Jessica thinks vintage suits most people; Kim Taeyeon was trying to love them.

She did this just because she wanted to prove to Jessica how wrong her thinking was. It was not her taste buds that were controlling her mind, it all came from her heart. If only Taeyeon knew who Jessica’s heart was beats for.


 


 


 


 


 

“Taeyeon?”

“Hi, Jessica.”

“What the hell are you wearing?”

“I think this is pretty elegant.”

“I’m bringing you to Lotte World and you are wearing that?”

“Why not? I thought you loved them.”

“For god’s sake Taeyeon… Are you serious?”


 


 


 


Yep, it was a huge mistake wearing a vintage cloth style to Lotte World. Everyone was staring at them and Taeyeon was a hundred percent sure that they weren’t staring at Jessica Jung. Of course, they were staring at Kim Taeyeon in her 90s gown with some cute bow on it. It was hilarious and Taeyeon honestly thought that Jessica would leave her if she didn’t change the clothes in any minute.

But instead,

Jessica politely grabbed Taeyeon hands before leading the way for the both of them. Taeyeon gulped, realizing that she loved Jessica’s hands in her own. It just felt like she was the princess and Jessica was her prince that came to rescue her in a mere minute.

Taeyeon liked the feeling.

It sent a set sparks into her stomach.

Other than Taeyeon’s ugly choice of clothing, Taeyeon could say that Jessica dressed well that evening. The said girl even got a new haircut which suited her more and revealed her boyish looks. Her choice in fashion is no joke and Jessica really knew how to mix and match her style very well.

With some skinny ripped jeans and a loose t-shirt, Jessica looked like she was ready to love Taeyeon with all her heart. And Taeyeon would be more than glad to receive her love in any second. All that Jessica had to do was, just love her because Kim Taeyeon would love her back.


 

“Back to earth, Kim Taeyeon!” Jessica said, looking into her eyes.

“W-what? Sorry, I was daydreaming.” Taeyeon said stuttering.

“It’s okay, you look cute doing that. Anyway, what do you want to do first? We could try anything you want, I promise.”

Taeyeon recently wanted to ride a roller-coaster, but with her clothes, Taeyeon would barely pass any ride.

It was all her fault anyway, and Taeyeon regretted choosing the clothes in the first place.


 

“What’s wrong princess?” Jessica inched closer and Taeyeon’s eyes bulged out from their sudden closeness. Sure, Jessica didn’t realize that, but Taeyeon felt the sudden urge to pull the girl into a French kiss because she wanted to kiss her so bad.

“N—nothing. I—I can’t ride anything with these clothes on, don’t you think? I’m going to harm others with my clothing.” Taeyeon answered, throwing her disappointed look anywhere and not at Jessica.

Jessica was still standing tall, beside her.


 


 


 

Thanks to Jessica, Taeyeon finally get new clothes and she could start breathing properly. The corset was too tight and Taeyeon even had a thought that she might pass out because of the tight corset. With the new street shirt and same style ripped jeans, Taeyeon just looked like Jessica.

Taeyeon smile at the thought.

Jessica wanted Taeyeon to dress like her.

Jessica knew what type of clothes suited Taeyeon.


And Taeyeon couldn’t stop herself from falling morein love with Jessica.

“You look nice,” Jessica commented once Taeyeon was out from the changing room. She didn’t say anything so as the said girl proceed her way straight to cashier. Jessica even paid for her new clothes and refused any payment from Taeyeon.

After receiving the receipt, Taeyeon was a little bit sad when Jessica just bothered to say, ‘You look nice’ and not something that the sweet talker always talked about Yoona. It’s saddened Taeyeon that Jessica didn’t whisper something beautifully like ‘You are beautiful’ or anything sweet.

Call Taeyeon a hopelessly romantic, but she was born that way.

Jessica didn’t budge a bit until Taeyeon stood beside her and she pulled Taeyeon’s right hand in her. She didn’t seem bothered by the awe stares from the crowd. Of course, Jessica’s face screamed model and everyone would fall for her, Taeyeon’s heart whispered painfully.


 


 


 


 


 


 

***


 


 


 

Jessica.


 


 

I swear. The moment when Taeyeon stepped out from the changing room, I couldn’t even blink in any minute. She looked so pretty and cute with ripped jeans. The shirt suited her the most and I liked pastel pink on her. She was born with natural beauty and I wanted her to stay away from the 90s gown. It looked old, cheap and ugly for someone stunning like her.


I wanted to compliment her, but I couldn’t even bring any single words out from my mouth. I just wanted to finish this before trying the ride the ride that she wanted to.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything.

Was she upset?

Was she disappointed with the way I didn’t compliment her?

I want to.

But I didn’t know how.


 


 


 


 

“Taeyeon?” I called her, once I arrived at some exciting ride. Taeyeon looked at me and gave me small smile. Good, now you are to blame, Jessica Jung.


“Yeah?”

“I want to try something here. Do you want to join me?”

“Which ride?”

I pointed my finger to somewhere. The sound of screaming didn’t scare me, but instead gave me the courage to try them. It must be fun and Taeyeon probably won’t join me. She looked timid and I didn’t want her to cry in the middle of the park.

Surprisingly, Taeyeon nodded.

She was different.

Yoona refused.

Kim Taeyeon wanted to join me.


 


 

“C-can I hold your hand?” Taeyeon asks.


I smiled.

“Here, hold my hand and don’t ever let me go.”