Night

Taeyeon's Little Caffeine

 

 

 

Jessica finally came to school, with Yoona in her right hand. Of course, the immortal Im Yoona won again for the umpteenth time. Yoona was nobody to Jessica, but to Taeyeon it looked like Yoona meant the world to Jessica.

Yoona was everything to Jessica and why was Kim Taeyeon so stupid? Jessica Jung and her stupid taste buds.

It wasn’t just her taste bud, it was because Yoona had everything to win Jessica over and she personally had won the game from the beginning. And Taeyeon was just another intruder who wanted to compete with the immortal Im Yoona.

The school seems boring to Kim Taeyeon. Right after Jessica Jung broke her heart into pieces, Taeyeon didn’t have the courage to ask Jessica to return her broken pieces, but would Jessica even pay her any attention? She barely sees the said girl in her usual place since Yoona was always needing her no matter what time. For example, Yoona suddenly cries in her class and Jessica would always be the one rushing from her class just to calm Yoona down. Jessica didn’t even look at her anymore, as her eyes were solemnly for Yoona.


It must’ve meant a lot to Yoona when she got all the attention from Jessica. And Taeyeon wanted to be Yoona if that was the only way that Jessica would look at her again.

Jessica never went out with anyone after Yoona’s parent died. She accompanied the sad deer everywhere and even, lending her shoulder for Yoona at any time when the sad deer burst into a thousand tears.

Taeyeon used to peep over Jessica calming down Yoona.

She looked so calm, cons to her cold attitude. She softly pats Yoona’s soft hair before pulling her into her arm and kissing her crown. Yoona would quiet down for a little bit before Jessica was lulling her to sleep.

Jessica would hold Yoona in her arms and would continue to lull her. Jessica never bothered by her messy bangs, her worn-out back and so on. All that Taeyeon was able to learn about Jessica was, once she owned up to a responsibility, she would do it with all of her might.

For the first time, Taeyeon felt sorry for Yoona for her lost.

Maybe Jessica was right.


Yoona needed someone to share all her burdens.

 

 

 

“Emm, are you Kim Taeyeon?”

“Yes, what can I help you with?”

“No, it’s just Jessica Jung sent you this.”

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was left all alone with a pile of student council work to be done. Yuri and the rest of the members weren’t there to help her. Taeyeon wanted to clear her mind with her work, but the work was too much to be settled alone, Taeyeon thought.

She really shouldn’t have sent all of her council members outside and Taeyeon wasn’t even sure when they would exactly be going back.

Staying up all alone in the school really didn’t hype Taeyeon up. Except, that she received a note and a bunch of food from Jessica. She immediately felt the unknown energy which only God knew where it came from and she was to finish her work slowly.

Taeyeon was so happy.

Yoona was still there, but she knew.

Jessica couldn’t forget her even when her taste bud left her behind.

 

 

 

 

Greetings, my Taengoo.


Eat a lot of food and be healthy eh? Get someone to help you and do the work together. Share the burden, okay?

Love you, Jung.

 

 

 

Taeyeon smiled at the small thought. Jessica still remembered her, her inner thought. Taeyeon suddenly felt soft with Jessica. She couldn’t help, but feel mushy toward the older Jung. Even though Yoona was in her way, Taeyeon couldn’t care less.

With that thought, Taeyeon knew that Jessica had a certain spot for Kim Taeyeon. Of course, Taeyeon had to make sure that Jessica gave into her heart rather than her taste bud.

She opened her diary before stuffing the card in it.

No one should read it, Taeyeon cringed. She loved it.

 

 

 

 

☆☆☆ 

Author note : I loved it when you guys hyping up in the comment box. It makes me feel loved by you guys, seriously speakin. I will love to receive your comments and will reply it with my craziness. 

Give me a comment and I will do something abt Tae and Jess, I promised ♥