Chapter two:wang party

choi youngjae effect

It all started relatively normal. It was the 19th so that meant another monthly wang party. This month was October which meant a Halloween themed party (the parties were mainly just for content on their blogs and more "news" and connections to gain fans).


  It was well known to everyone (except the oblivious choi youngjae) that he was one of the hottest most lusted upon social media idols. If anybody could hook up with him at this party they'd be legendary. Guys and girls literally throw themselves at the innocent sunshine but he just doesn't seem to notice (even if he did he's way too shy to actually pursue anyone or return someone's feelings).  
  His looks however, are the exact opposite of his bright innocent personality. Let's just say his personality isn't the only thing that attracts people. Honestly he can't help it really he's just always had a thing for collars and other sultry stuff like that. 
Youngjaes idea of a casual laid back outfit is a choker,ripped black jeans and an oversized sweater while the otter thinks of that as cute others see it as the complete opposite. (Authors note:this boy is literally every kink I've ever had especially his thighs )
   Youngjae was on his way to jackson wangs house for the party. The theme this month was costumes. youngjae and the rest of the King gang were running late (mainly because bam spent the past hour picking out the perfect outfit to make sure no one outdid him) "I don't see the issue being fashionably late is a good thing! it means all eyes will be on us when we get there" bambam whined. "Whatever bam lets just hurry up and get there so we can be done already" youngjae sighed, he hated these stupid parties nothing good ever came out of them.
   "Who do you think will have a huge scandal this month?" Yugyeom asked. It wasn't out of the ordinary to ask this before an infamous "wang party" they're known for all the drama that comes out of it. There's always some kind of drama after the party he questions why no one thought about cancelling the dumb parties "why would they it's made for drama and promo anyways it's only a job"
   "huh?" The Thai native questioned while tilting his head in such a cute manor the older had to laugh, he was so lost in thought he hadn't even realized he was expressing his thoughts out loud.
   "hyung don't pout like that you're already cute enough now you're just irresistible" yugyeom playfully whined. Youngjae smacked the maknae "shut up!" Youngjae muttered. Youngjae could feel his face growing hotter the younger knew how much compliments affected the otter (which is partly why he complimented him so much, he loved seeing his face flush he just looked so cute).If he didn't know any better he would've thought youngjae was his dongsaeng he was just so precious and fragile looking you couldn't help being drawn to him it's something him and bambam liked to call the youngjae effect.
  Choi youngjae just had a special effect whether it's intentional or not he draws attention to himself it was just a fact. The earth rotates around the sun, water is wet and choi youngjae is irresistible.
    "What are you staring at dummy we're here" youngjae laughed in a way that was so perfect it sent yugeoms head spinning.
The three boys got out of the car and started fixing their costumes before walking in. Let's just say youngjae wasn't the only visual in King.
  There was Kim yugeom he's perfect in every sense of the way with his perfectly styled light brown hair that somehow made his dark vampire themed costume work; he made every outfit work he just has a powerful aura about him that is only fully visible when he dances it just leaves some mystery to the boy which attracts a lot of people, and then there was kunpimook bhuwakul. Bambam of course had the dumbest costume ever it was just expected of him but nobody ever questioned it. Bam somehow made the girly sailor moon outfit work (mainly due to his somewhat feminine baby faced charm and his long slender legs) those aren't usually traits of a popular rapper but that's what made bambam different he liked it. (Truthfully Youngjae was just thankful yugyeom convinced him to wear shorts instead of a skirt). 
Youngjae tugged at his sweater, yugyeom sighed when he noticed how nervous he had gotten. 

  "Hyung don't worry so much you look great lets try to have a good time" of course youngjae looked great he always looked great yugyeom thought. Maybe a little too great, youngjae was dressed as a tiger (well that's what he tried to convince them but they insisted on him looking more like a cute little kitten).The older had an oversized fluffy sweater on that hung low and exposed parts of his collar bone,  ripped black jeans that showed off just enough of his thighs (of course his protective dongsaeng thought it was too exposing) and a black collar to go along with his cat ears. Youngjae was very anti dressing up or even attending this party but after lots and lots of begging and whining the younger boys has convinced him to go which they now regretted as they walked up to jacksons dorm with eyes following their every move. 
   "Wow is my costume really that great" bambam nervously joked in an attempt to lighten the mood. Yugyeom who was eager to distract himself and the boys from all the eyes on them laughed "yeah right bammie they're clearly confused as to why someone as good looking as me would show up with you!" this quickly turned into them throwing  insults back and forth which made youngjae smile. All the other people long forgotten youngjae was just glad to hang out with his friends, that was until they arrived in jacksons huge dorm room when someone whispered "holy it's kings squad" youngjae figured he wasn't supposed to hear it but he did and now he's suddenly self conscious and nervous again. Don't panic it's probably nothing bad maybe they just heard about us? 
It wasn't surprising of course they would hear about eachother everyone here are huge social media stars some even considered idols but that didn't calm youngjaes  rapidly increasing heart beat. He started to slow down unsure if he should continue walking through the dorm or turn back and leave he was about to stop when he felt someone grab his waist. 
"Long time no see!" He recognized the gruff voice "hey Jackson..." He tried hard not to roll his eyes at the boys forwardness. "you mind letting go of me?"
   "Nope! This is punishment for looking so damn hot at my party I thought no one could outdo me when it comes to iness but here you are" any normal person could tell Jackson was flirting with the younger but youngjae was a special case, he was painfully oblivious to these kind of things and took jacksons "compliment" as him just being his usual annoying self. Youngjae just squirmed in jacksons embrace at the comment. "Yah! Let him go wang" youngjaes head whipped sideways at the sudden outburst recognizing the voice as jaebum, one of his closest friends. "Why do you always get to hog youngjae! I didn't even get to take pictures of our matching couple outfits yet" Jackson fussed.couple outfit?. Before he could think too much into it jaebum had already pulled him away from Jackson making the Hong Kong native pout "no fair!" He whined "I stalked every kings members social media for hints about youngjaes outfit so we could match and you just take him before we even have time to take pics!"
   "Hold up you did what?!" Yugyeom questioned "damn that's dedication" bam nodded, clearly impressed by jacksons somewhat stalkerish behavior.
"Hey Jae you got a sec?" Jaebum whispered close enough to youngjae so that only he heard "yeah sure what's up bummie?" Youngjae turned to face jaebum looking into his eyes which made jaebums heart flutter. 
  "Uh I was wondering if you could talk to me in private away from all this?" Youngjae hummed in agreement following jaebum to one of the many empty rooms in jacksons large dorm. The two boys quietly slipping away from the other three who were so busy arguing over youngjae they failed to notice youngjae was gone. 
When jaebum and youngjae were alone in an empty room youngjae began mumbling something under his breath which jaebum recognized as the lyrics to a new song youngjae had been working on. he's nervous the elder thought . He started rubbing youngjaes thigh comfortingly in an attempt to calm him down. 
"You okay?" Youngjae didn't answer but jaebum could see his body slowly relaxing which he took as a sign that he was starting to calm down. 
"So I've been meaning to ask you..." Jaebum let his sentence trail off when he looked up at youngjae to see him staring at him. 
"Yeah?" Youngjae tilted his head he was a bit confused about what could've been so important to jaebum he had to take him to a private room away from everyone else, usually jaebum is so straightforward with everything but right now he didn't even look like he could hold an actual conversation.
"Hey" Youngjae said softly trying his best to imitate how jaebum had helped him calm down a few minutes earlier he placed his hand on top of jaebums but instantly removed it when he noticed how stiff the older had gotten. 
"S-sorry I just.." Actually jaebum didn't know what happened he had always been able to easily mask his feelings for youngjae but recently it's been getting harder which is why he had planned on confessing today but now he wasn't so sure. Youngjae giggled it was cute and short but it made jaebum relax "sorry" the younger said "I just noticed your costume and I realized how cute you look as kirito" the compliment caught jaebum off guard he had almost complete forgotten about his costume. 
"Oh, um  yeah" jaebum could feel the dorky smile creeping onto his face. "I remembered you talking about the show so I thought why not?" Jaebum was calming down, the sudden conversation change making it easier to relax and plan out his confession.
Youngjae smiled. "So what'd you want to talk about bummie?" 
The question was left unanswered as youngjae felt jaebums lips crash into his. The movement was so sudden but soft and delicate. 
Youngjae wished the night had ended there. But if course with youngjaes luck everything had to go extremely wrong.

 

 

authors note:sooo what'd you think??? I was rlly surprised to see almost a hundred views when I had just uploaded this story I hope you like it so far even tho my writings bad I'll try to improve and explain the social media things better but um youngjae,yugyeom and bambam are best friends they promote on different platforms youngjae being Instagram famous mainly for his live videos and singing bambam a soundcloud rapper and yugyeom a dancer who mainly posts dances and covers on insta they're best friends and their @'s are @king_ars (youngjae) @yug_king (yugyeom and @dabking (bambam) which is why they go by King gang/squad