Chapter four: Aftermath

choi youngjae effect

    Mark didn't think he was a bad person, i mean he did have the decency to calm the younger down and take him home. After seeing how shaken up the boy was he couldn't just leave him crying on the cold floor (no matter how badly apart of him wanted to). He drove him back to Kings dorm, the car ride was painfully silent, neither of them talking the only sound being youngjaes faint whimpers. Mark sighed when they finally arrived at Kings dorms, thankful his awkward encounter with youngjae was finally over, But when he looked over at the younger he was fast asleep. 

   This is just great, Mark thought.It's not like mark wasn't used to carrying people (he did have to carry a drunken Jackson back to his room after pretty much every party) but with youngjae it was different, he couldn't shake off the feeling he got when he thought about the younger. Mark was so deep in thought he hadn't even thought about how'd he get into the dorms, he had figured youngjae would just let himself in but the younger had cried himself into exhaustion and was now lying in his arms. Which left mark with no options but to call Jackson, I mean if anyone knew kings dorm it was him (he was kind of a stalker). When Jackson finally answered mark wasn't sure how he should approach the situation. On one hand he could just tell Jackson he was with youngjae, The Hong Kong native was sure to drop everything for him. But apart of him felt responsible for youngjae, He had been the one to find the younger and comfort him, he couldn't just dump him on Jackson now.

   "So, um where do you think King would keep their spare key at?" wow totally not obvious at all. Luckily Jackson was too drunk to notice and gave him a simple answer which turned into him crying over youngjaes perfect thighs (Authors note: literally cried over this five minutes ago). If youngjae ever forgave Mark for what he was about to do he would definitely set him up with Jackson, Mark had never seen his best friend so whipped for someone. Mark quickly ended the call and searched for the spare key. When they were safely inside the dorm room he carried (more like dragged) Youngjae to the couch and turned to leave. 

   Mark wanted to leave as soon as possible but he couldn't help but notice the way the boy shivered and curled up in a ball. He found himself giving into the younger (for what seemed like the 100th time today), he looked around for something to wrap around him. The elder had tucked him in with a blanket he found lying around, When he stopped shaking he took that as his cue to leave. 

   Mark returned to his own dorm, thoughts of the younger still swarming his mind. It's not like he had anything against him it wasn't personal right?. Anyone else with information like this wouldn't let it go to waste so why should he? Mark wasn't so sure anymore. Choi Youngjae didn't seem like a bad person from what he heard he just happened to have a make out session with a drunk jaebum. Stuff like this wouldn't be new of course, well that is if it wasn't youngjae. People held this boy to a high standard, everyone seemed to want him but no one wanted anyone to touch him, to mark it just seemed dumb, but it was extremely profitable so who was he to complain? just the mention of youngjae in a scandal could bring him hundreds of followers and his mentions would explode. But still, apart of him felt bad for the otter, he didn't fully know what happened between him and jaebum but judging from the otters devastated expression it was bad. It seemed like something too bad to be shared with thousands of people but so was half of the stuff mark had exposed. 

   It can't be that bad? Mark questioned as he sent the post. He didn't give himself time to regret what he just did as all the comments and followers started flooding in. Mark couldn't bother giving the boy a second thought. He'll get over it, right?

***************

  Jaebum woke up to Jacksons loud voice and an intense pounding in his head.

  "Dude you look terrible what happened?" Jackson said (a little too loudly for jaebums liking). Jaebum didn't respond, honestly he was just as curious as Jackson about what happened last night. He knew he took a couple drinks because he was nervous about confessing to youngjae but he didn't-

Youngjae.

   He came here with youngjae. There was no sign of the younger and judging from jaebums current state, something had happened. His heart raced. Jaebum knew how bad he could get drunk, He didn't hurt youngjae did he? The fact that he couldn't answer that question made him feel like throwing up. If anything bad happened to him Jaebum wasn't sure he could live with himself. He loved Youngjae too much and the idea of hurting him pained him. He was so lost in thought he didn't hear Jacksons calls.

   "Jaebum'' Jackson grabbed his shoulder, yanking him back to reality. Jaebum looked up as if just now noticing Jacksons presence, his expression was concerned which didn't ease jaebums doubt. 

  "You should probably see this....'' He handed him his phone, showing him a post from Mark, Jacksons best friend that he'd met a couple times.

"Woah I think we found the biggest scandal yet. Youngjae, THE Choi Youngjae, and Im Jaebum from jjcross hooked up. He seemed pretty drunk too when they left together, they were in a room for hours who knows what they were doing? Maybe our youngjae isn't as pure as we thought.. Part 2 coming soon"

  Jaebum couldn't bring himself to read the next part.

"You and youngjae kinda disappeared last night did you.." Jackson wasn't sure how to continue, both of them being equally confused. Everyone who knew Youngjae knew he would't just sleep around with people, especially not his drunken friend, Jaebum and Jackson also knew how aggressive he could get drunk. The younger wouldn't be able to handle that. Had Youngjae even willingly done anything with Jaebum?. Neither of them said anything but the question lingered in the air. The only person who could answer the question everyone was dying to know was Choi Youngjae, and Jaebum wasn't so sure he'd like the answer.

 

Authors note: Why do i feel like im gradually getting worse at this? Lmao. My favorite author just subscribed to this so now im even more self concious about my writing because they're freaking amazing and i just?? IM SO SORRY THIS STORY ILL TRY SUPER HARD TO MAKE IT BETTER SO PLEASE CONTINUE COMMENTING AND SUBBING IT REALLY HELPS. NEXT CH IS PROBABLY GONNA BE YOUNGJAES POV AND THE SCHOOL CH WHICH LEADS US BACK TO THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER SO THINGS WILL MAKE MORE SENSE AND WHY AM I YELLING? okay im out sorry for my bad writing!