Chapter eight:We gotta talk about youngjae

choi youngjae effect

  Yugyeom and Bambam had a plan, well if you count calling up jinyoung and jackson and forcing them to get jaebum and mark to meet up to have 'the talk everyone was dreading', a plan. It started off simple enough. Yugyeom called up jinyoung, told him the situation and told him they'd be at their studio in 10 minutes. Jinyoung, of course, told him he was a but he agreed to have jaebum there. Bambam easily convinced Jackson to 'kidnap' Mark and have him there too. Now that the 'issues' were taken care of Yugyeom and bambam just had to sneak out of the house without youngjae noticing, Which would be a lot easier to do if Bambam wasn't so damn loud. It'd also help if bambam wasn't trying to smuggle chips with him (of course he would take a serious moment like this and ruin it by trying to carry a big bag of Doritos with him), but in bambams defense, he was pretty hungry. They make it out the house but Yugyeom is glaring at him the entire walk to the studio. 

  This seems more like a staring contest than a meeting, no one says a word, Mark and jaebum don't even want to be there mark won't stop glaring at Jackson and Jaebum is squirming in his seat avoiding everyones stares. Yugyeom clears his throat, making a fidgety Jaebum jump a little. "So..." he really should've thought this through better, honestly, he had no clue what he was doing he wanted answers not an uncomfortable meeting. 

  "Lets just get to the point" Bambam cut in "My kids an emo right now and we know it had something to do with you dumb asses so just tell us" Bam accusingly pointed at Jaebum and Mark (Yugyeom had never been more thankful to have that annoying with him). Bambams tactic didn't seem to work though, their questions were met with no response, Jaebum and Mark stayed silent.

  Jinyoung scoffs. "We've been friends for years bummie, do you really not trust me enough to tell me about your hookup with youngjae?" Jinyoungs tone is rough and defensive but his eyes were soft, he stared at jaebum almost pleadingly, like looking into his eyes would give him the answers they all desperately needed. Jaebum opened his mouth to speak but said nothing.

  "Mark?" Jackson whispered in a voice way too soft to be his own.

  "It's not my place to tell, Jackson" he sighed. The way they argued made it seem like they had this conversation a thousand times, their will to discuss this long gone.

"Oh really? if it wasn't your place to tell why'd you post about it?" Yugyeom spoke up "You can't tell us, his friends, but you can tell the entire ing internet?" Yugyeom was just as surprised as everyone else, he didn't really mean to say anything he just couldn't help himself, this entire situation stressed him out way too much.

  "Okay" Mark took a deep breath before continuing "Honestly i don't know everything, i saw youngjae break down in the middle of the hallway i talked to him and uh, i didn't hear everything he was crying a lot but it seems like Jaebum almost him but Jackson said Jaebum remembers nothing" the room got really quiet. "And if it means anything, i do regret posting about i, i really ed up". No one was really listening at that point, Bambam was kind of shaking (yugyeom wasn't sure if it was out of anger or if he was crying), Jackson had his fists clenched hard, Jaebum left. Jinyoung and Yugyeom both looked like they were still processing it.

  "You knew?" Jackson was trying to be calm "You knew this entire time but you didn't ing bother telling anyone?" he was practically yelling now. Everyone could tell this was going to get really intense and after the bombshell mark just dropped yugyeom didn't think he could handle it.

  "Yugyeom.Bambam. Lets go, im taking you home" Jinyoung gets up and the boys follow, Bambam is still shaking as they walk to jinyoungs car. "I'm spending the night, I don't think i can be around Jaebum right now and you guys don't need to be alone either". Yugyeom couldn't really think straight right now. His head was pounding and he felt like he was going to throw up. He didn't really understand how Jinyoung could be so calm right now, he teased the elder a lot for acting like his mom but right now he was really thankful for it.

 

Authors note: this was a very short chapter sorry i just wanted to get this out of the way so i can make a long chapter next (probably angsty rip) i dont think im ready to make mark a good person yet we'll see....