Chapter six: Sleepover time!

choi youngjae effect

  Bambam watched Yugyeom run out of the dorm. I guess their talk didn't go so well? He thought wih a sigh, realizing he'd have to be the peacemaker between the two. Of course he knew Yugyeom liked Youngjae, everyone did, but he was just as confused as everyone else about Youngjaes feelings. He wouldn't get involved too much but he would at least get those dumb asses talking again. So he decided to do what he always does when arguments erupted in the dorm. 

  "Sleep over time!' He yelled as he headed for youngjaes room with way too many blankets, Disney movies and junk food that they probably shouldn't be eating. Youngjae watched him dump all the stuff in his room but he didn't say anything, Weird, hes usually way more excited about this, He thought, but he decided not to press, youngjae would tell him what happened eventually but until then he'd stay by his side and comfort him, he'd hoped Yugyeom would be by youngjaes side too but the younger had disappeared earlier so it was up to bambam to look over their best friend .

  "Okay were gonna watch Frozen first, this time I'm gonna sing Elsas part! i make the best Elsa Anyways'' He said with a little too much enthusiasm as he bounced on Youngjaes bed waiting for the movie to start. "Oh! its starting" he yelped, huddling him and youngjae in blankets, he'd never seen youngjae so quiet before. But he didn't mind, he'd just sing Youngjaes parts too and try to cheer him up a bit with his terrible singing.

  It was in the middle of their fifth movie when youngjae finally spoke, "Its getting kinda late, we have school tomorrow lets sleep". Bambam had never been so happy to hear his voice, even if it was barely audible, it was progress. "Sure..." Bam replied "Or we could just skip school and sleep in tomorrow". It was a dumb suggestion, they both knew yugyeom would kill them if they did that, but it was worth a shot. Youngjae actually smiled at that, it wasn't much but it was something.

  Youngjae didn't say anything but he turned over to sleep and bambam figured he should sleep too. He cuddled up next to youngjae and drifted off.

 

**********

  Yugyeom had planned to come home and apologize to them but when he arrived at the dorm he saw no sign of either of the boys, to be fair he had arrived rather late, they're probably asleep. He decided to go to his room and apologize in the morning but he stopped at Youngjaes door when he saw a big note on it. The handwriting was so messy he figured it was from Bambam, Sleep over time! Gyeomie...if you aren't here by the time i wake up you're dead~your favorite hyung. Yugyeom frowned, he still hadn't talked to either of them yet and he wasn't sure if he should go in there right now. But then again, Bambam does stay true to his word he would definitely murder him if he wasn't there. This will be fine, right? He thought as he walked into Youngjaes room for the second time today. He saw Bambam and Youngjae cuddled up under mounds of blankets with old Disney movies playing. He couldn't help but smile at the scene, no matter how upset he was he couldn't deny he still loved Choi Youngae.

 

 

Authors note: I WOKE UP TO MORE COMMENTS ON THIS STORY IT MADE ME RLLY HAPPY SO I DECIDED ID WRITE THIS SORTA FLUFFY FILLER CHAPTER TO THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS (and make up for the sorta angsty chapter i have coming up...sorry) IVE ALREADY STARTED WRITING THIS NEXT CHAPTER AND I HOPE TO UPLOAD IT SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND OKAY IM OUT THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED~