Chapter one:youngjaes pov

choi youngjae effect

   Youngjae took a deep breath. He tried to calm himself down in attempt to keep the memories at bay. Youngjae had spent hours thinking about the party, about mark. He didn't want to remember it again, if he did he thought he'd go insane. What good would it do anyways? it's not like anything will change, like it'll make it any less true. Honestly it hurt, the entire incident hurt so badly he couldn't even describe it. It wasn't like the pain Youngjae was used to; If Youngjae ever fell or scraped his knee or anything like that he could easily just get back up and bandage it up and eventually it'd heal. But he couldn't just bandage this wound.He could feel the tears start to fall but he didn't bother wiping them away. Youngjae doesn't know how long he sat there just crying but eventually he feels someone's arms wrap around him. Its warm he thinks. It's almost comforting.

   "Gyeomie" Youngjae sighs he doesn't even have to turn around to know who it is "I'm fine, you can let go now" he tried to sound as convincing as possible but his voice came out weak and shaky. He felt yugyeoms arms tighten around him,a sign that he could easily see through youngjaes lie. Youngjae appreciated it. He relaxed a bit in the youngers embrace. They sat there for awhile yugyeom letting Youngjae cry in peace, his grip around him never loosening. It was silent but it was a comfortable silence and Youngjae was thankful for it.

   "Hyung" yugyeom said softly, about an hour had passed. "Are you okay?" Youngjae laughed, it was short and bitter and so unlike Youngjae it caught yugyeom by surprise. Of course he wasn't and it was all mark tuans fault.

Authors note:wow the first chapter is out! I really do hope you'll continue reading this story I wasn't sure how to write the first chapter I had plans for all the other chapters I'm just not good with starting things off lol so how'd you like the little yugjae fluff? I know it's a bit angsty but bear with me I'll get to the cute markjae/2jae stuff later but first you gotta deal with the angst but don't worry! Clingy best friend yugyeom is here to help lmao.