Pain & Tears

Always you

"What's going on? What happen?" Ask Taekwoon when he arrive at the hospital. He quickly come here when he know about his boyfriend's accident. 

"Hakyeon got hit by a car when he cross the road," told Hongbin as he still try to calm Sanghyuk. The boy look very sad and worried on Hakyeon's condition.

At that time, both of them went out to buy some groceries. When they cross the road, the car does not stop even its red light. Hakyeon immediately push away Sanghyuk when he saw the car drove fastly toward them and got hit by that car.

"Don't worry, Sanghyuk. He will be fine," said Taekwoon to calm him down. But, his heart feel like want to explode when he hear about that accident. He just sit beside Wonshik and keep praying that his boyfriend will be fine. 

He keep thinking negative about his boyfriend. How can he live without Hakyeon? What will he do if Hakyeon leave him? Can he see Hakyeon smile again after this? Without he know, his tears fall down. He crying. He really cannot live without Hakyeon. Jaehwan just rub Taekwoon's back when he saw the latter is crying. 

 

"Thank god Hakyeon hyung is safe now," said Jaehwan as he look at his hyung who still laying on the bed.

"But, why he still not wake up?" Ask Sanghyuk. He hold Hakyeon's hand tightly hoping his hyung will wake up soon.

"You hear what the doctor said right. Hakyeon hyung need to rest," reply Hongbin as he pat Sanghyuk's shoulder. 

"How about if you all go to eat first. Its already lunch time," suggest Taekwoon when he realise its already noon. 

"No, I don't want to eat until Hakyeon hyung wake up," reply Sanghyuk. He really don't want to leave Hakyeon.

"Hakyeon will not like to hear that. You know how worried he is if he know you don't want to eat because of him,"reply Taekwoon. Hus words make Sanghyuk think for awhile and nod his head. All of them leave Hakyeon with Taekwoon in the room.

"What do you want to eat, hyung?"ask Wonshik before he leave.

"Just buy anything for me," reply Taekwoon without changing his sight from Hakyeon. 

"Okay," said Wonshik leaving them alone. 

"Hakyeon, please wake up. Don't leave me please. You know how much I love you. I can't live without you," confess Taekwoon as he kiss Hakyeon's hand.

"I want to see your smile that can make me smile without I know. I want to hear your sweet voice calling me everyday. I want to see your face every morning when I wake up. I want you always stay with me forever. I will never can't let you go. So, please," continue Taekwoon.

This time he crying. He really can't control his tears anymore. He cry and cry. Until he feel a hand wiping his tears. When he look up, he saw Hakyeon's weak smile while looking at him worriedly.

"Hakyeon, are you okay now? Wait, I'll call the doctor," He immediately leave Hakyeon alone and came back again with the doctor and nurse. He feel relief seeing his boyfriend wake up. He feel very happy.

 

"Why you cry?"ask Hakyeon after he gain back his energy to talk.

"I thought you will leave me,"answer Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon hand tighter. He don't want to let that hand go.

"You know I hate see you cry because of me. That tears, please do not waste it for me. It make me sad when I see that tears," said Hakyeon as he wipe away the tears from Taekwoon's cheeks.

"I cry because I love you. Seeing you like this make me sad. When I know you in pain, it hurt me. I hate to see you in pain," reply Taekwoon as he rub the bruise at Hakyeon's face softly. If he has power, he want to make the pain dissappear. 

"I know you love me. But, seeing you cry make me think that I'm unable to take care of you well and only make you sad," said Hakyeon as he smile at his boyfriend.

"Its not true and you know it. You are the best most caring boyfriend. I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend," reply Taekwoon as he show little bit aegyo to Hakyeon. It make Hakyeon laugh little bit.

"Or you don't want to see me cry because I look ugly when I cry?" Ask Taekwoon as he pouting. 

"Well, it nice to hear that you know it hyung," reply another voice. 

The other has come back from their lunch. Sanghyuk fastly run to Hakyeon and hug him tighyly. 

"Ah," Hakyeon groan a bit.

"Yah, slowly. Hakyeon's body still hurt," remind Taekwoon to the boy.

"Sorry hyung," said Sanghyuk as he sit beside Hakyeon.

"Are you okay now, hyung?" Ask him.

"I'm fine now. Look, I can move my arms. I also can nag to you all day," reply Hakyeon as he pinch Sanghyuk's cheek.

"We really worried on you, hyung," said Wonshik as he show a worried face.

"Yeah, we also glad you fine now. You know, Wonshik is crying when we having our lunch just now," said Jaehwan that make his boyfriend pout and slap his arm.

"Seriously?" Ask Hakyeon shock with what he heard.

"Why not? We all love you hyung," reply Hongbin as he pat Sanghyuk's head.

"You don't know how worried I am seeing you lying on the road with blood flowing from your head," said Sanghyuk as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. 

"Sorry for making all of you worried. I will be more careful next time," reply Hakyeon as he smile widely. He feel happy knowing how worried his dongsaeng is. 

"You should hyung," said Hongbin. 

"Why you don't say anything, hyung?" Ask Jaehwan when he realise Taekwoon only keep silent. All eyes focus on the latter thanks to Jaehwan.

"Nothing," reply Taekwoon as he pout. Hakyeon who already know why he act like that just smile and stare at the boy lovingly.

"I'm sorry for making you worried, my love," said Hakyeon as he cup Taekwoon's face. 

"And?" Taekwoon just stare at Hakyeon's face.

"And I promise I will never do something that will make you cry," continue Hakyeon.

"Please be careful. When you in pain, it hurt me too. Thats why I cry. Because I love you so much," reply Taekwoon as he kiss Hakyeon's palm and hold it tight.

"I will never do it again. Because I hate to see you cry. When I see that tears, it make me sad. I hate myself for making you cry. So, don't cry," reply Hakyeon as he took Taekwoon's hand and put it on his cheek. 

"Really? Not because I look ugly when I cry," said Taekwoon still cannot move on from the question. He know he look ugly when he cry. 

"You look so beautiful when you cry. No matter what expression you did, its beautiful. But, I much more love to see you smile rather than you cry. Your tears is my pain. I fell the pain in my heart when you cry," reply Hakyeon as he put his hand on his chest.

"I love you very much, Jung Taekwoon. And I will never leave you alone," continue him.

"I love you too, Cha Hakyeon,"reply Taekwoon as he kiss his boyfriend and smile widely. 

They both only stare at each other without saying any words. Taekwoon promise that he will take care of Hakyeon from anything that can hurt him. He only want to see the latter happy. 

 

"Seriously, even in time like this they still can be lovingly like this. Make me jealous seriously," said Sanghyuk as he pouting.

"Of course, love doesn't have specific place or time to be shown," reply Wonshik as he hug Jaehwan.

"Love is love. Nothing wrong with love," continue Jaehwan as he smile widely at his boyfriend.

"We also can be lovingly like that, Sanghyuk," said Hongbin as he hold Sanghyuk's hand tightly. Sanghyuk look at Hongbin in wide eyes. He does not expect that words come from Hongbin. 

"What do you mean, hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk.

"I need to tell you something. Follow me," reply Hongbin as he pull Sanghyuk and leave the room together.

"Seriously, that boy want to confess in hospital?" Ask Wonshik in disbelief. 

"Love doesn't have specific place or time to be shown," reply Taekwoon as he play with Hakyeon's hair. Wonshik just pout when he hear it. Hakyeon and Jaehwan just laugh looking at their boyfriends.