Dream

Always you

"Its delicious," said Sanghyuk as he keep shoving the meat into his mouth.

"Eat slowly, Hyukkie. You don't want to get choke, right," nag Hakyeon as he glare at the boy. Sanghyuk fastly nod his head and start to eat slower.

"Hyung, are you done?" Ask Hongbin as he look at the empty bowl and Hakyeon.

"Yes, I am," reply Hakyeon as he still chewing his food. 

"There still many food, hyung. You should eat more," said Jaehwan as he look at his hyung worriedly. 

"I need to lose some weight right now," told Hakyeon that make all of them look at him in disbelief.

"You already small and thin, hyung. I don't think you need to lose your weight anymore. If you still do that, I think only your bone would left," said Wonshik as he glare at Hakyeon.

"Eat," said Taekwoon as he put the meat in Hakyeon's bowl. 

Hakyeon look at the boy before he open his mouth. Taekwoon at first want to ignore him. But that boy still opening his mouth. Taekwoon roll his eyes before he take the meat and feed the boy. Hakyeon chewing the food with happy feeling. 

Then, Taekwoon keep feeding the boy. He feel happy to see him eat. Hakyeon love it very much. He think he does not care about his weight anymore. He will just eat everything given by Taekwoon to him. 

"Ah I'm full right now," mumble Hakyeon as he pat his stomach. 

"I'm glad to hear that," said Taekwoon as he walk beside the boy. He fastly hold Hakyeon's arm when the boy almost trip down.

"Careful," said Taekwoon as he look at the boy worriedly. Hakyeon just look back as he smile innoncently. 

As they wait for the manager to pick them up, suddenly they saw a pregnant woman walk toward them slowly. She then sit on a bench in front of the restaurant. Its look like she's waiting for someone. At that time, someone walk out from the restaurant. It one of the workers there. That man fastly walk toward the woman as he smile widely. 

"Sorry, I make you wait," said the man as he sit beside the woman. He give a peck on her cheek and also her belly. 

"Its okay. I'm also just arrive," reply the woman as she look at her husband lovingly.

"Let's go. Its been so cold outside here. I don't want you two to get sick," said the man before he hold his wife's hand tightly and help her stand up. He carefully put his arm around her shoulder and walk together leaving that place.

"I wish I could do that too," said Wonshik as he still look at the couple.

"Me too," support Hongbin as he nod his head. Hakyeon smile when he hear his dongsaeng wish.

"How about you?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon.

"How about me?" Ask Taekwoon back.

"Well, don't you want to be like them? Live happily together while waiting for your child to be born. It might be one of your dream. You also like kids very much," reply Hakyeon as he stare at the boy. Before Taekwoon can answer the question, their manager come.

Taekwoon fastly enter the van without answering his question. It make Hakyeon pout as he glare at the boy. But, not for long when he receive a message from Taekwoon. 

'About your question before, of course it is part of my dream. But, not fully exactly like that. What I dream is to live together with people that I love forever and ever.' It make Hakyeon turn around and look at the boy. Taekwoon look just stare outside as he try to hide his blushing face and small smile with his hand. 

'Which mean its you.' Another message come to Hakyeon's phone that make Hakyeon blushing too as he smile widely.