Present & future

Always you

"Hakyeon, is that you?" Ask a man. When Hakyeon turn around, he saw the person that he do not want to meet again. 

"Hwan hyung?"said Hakyeon who still shock with the appearance of the man.

"We have not see each other for years. How are you?" Hwan try to hug Hakyeon but get stop by Hakyeon.

"I'm fine and better than before,"answer Hakyeon. He really want to run away from that place right now. 

"Do you still feel angry? Its already past. Just forget it," said Hwan as he try to hold Hakyeon's hand. Fastly, Hakyeon pull away his hand.

"Hakyeon hyung!" Call Hyuk when he saw his hyung. With him, Taekwoon, Jaehwan, Wonshik and Hongbin also there walking toward Hakyeon. Taekwoon automatically stand beside Hakyeon. 

"Why you all so late?" Ask Hakyeon while pouting. 

"We're not late. You just too early," answer Jaehwan that make Hakyeon give him his famous neck chop.

"Who's this man, hyung?" Ask Hongbin as he scan the man. 

"Just someone that I know. Let's go, we're late for the movie,"answer Hakyeon. When he want to walk away, Hwan hold his hand to stop him from leaving that place. Hakyeon fastly pull away his hand. The other just watch them from the side. Fortunately, that place is a little bit far from people. So, only they at that place. 

"What do you want? Just leave me alone," yell Hakyeon. Taekwoon who standing beside Hakyeon just look at them silently. He try to hold in his anger because he know his love can handle this thing by himself.

"I want you back. Like I said before, just forget the past. I have change right now. I know you still love me. I know you can't forget about me. Besides, I'm your first love," answer Hwan that make Hakyeon become more angry.

"Yes, I still can't forget you. How can I forget at someone that make me hate to love. You the one who make me hate myself. You make me feel difficult to fall in love again. Now, you want me back and just forget about what have you done to me, what you have say to me?" Hakyeon feel very angry right now and just blurt out what he think and feel. 

"But,..," before Hwan can continue his words, the others cut him.

 

"So, he the one that you have told us before?"

"Your ex that cheat on you and say that you the reason why he do that?"

"The that told you that your love just a game to him?"

"The person that humiliate you infront of his friends?"

 

"The person who hurt your heart and make you feel difficult to accept me?" Continue Taekwoon as he hold his lover's hand. Hakyeon just nod at all questions asked by the kids.They all look and glare at Hwan like they want to eat him alive. 

"As you can see, I already have someone that love me with his all heart. I don't need someone that do not know how to appreaciate a love. You might be my first love but thats it. You just my past and not more than that. We cannot live in the past anymore. So, just go," said Hakyeon as he walk away from that man with his boyfriend. He really need to calm himself from getting more angry. Before Taekwoon let himself get drag by Hakyeon, he give a look at his dongsaeng. The other who understand that look just nod and smirk.

 

Hwan really want to run away from that place. He is stared by four pair of eyes that look like want to kill him right now. Before he can do that, Wonshik and Hyuk put their arm at his shoulder while Jaehwan and Hongbin stand in front of him.

"So, you the one that I really want to meet," start Wonshik as he pat Hwan's shoulder. 

"How dare you say like that to Hakyeon hyung after what have you done to him?" Continue Hyuk. He just stare at the man while grabing his shoulder.

"You should never see Hakyeon hyung again. If you accidently meet him, you should hide and not talk to him, understand?"said Jaehwan as he slap Hwan's cheek softly. Hwan just nod at the question. He shivering a bit right now. 

"Hakyeon hyung has Taekwoon hyung right now, so don't even think to disturb them. If you still try to do that, we will not let you go in fully pieces," threat Hongbin as he grab Hwan's collar.

"I really want to end your life actually. But, Hakyeon hyung will be angry if we do that," continue Hyuk. 

"Now, I count on three. If I still see you here, you're finish," said Hongbin as he continue to count. Before he able to say one, Hwan already run from them.

"I guess we're really scary until he run away like that," said Jaehwan. Wonshik just giggling when he saw how fast that man run.

"Lets go," said Wonshik as he lead them toward their hyung.

 

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon when they sit at a bench near the cinema.

"Of course," answer Hakyeon while smiling. Taekwoon took his hand and kiss it. He just stare at Hakyeon lovingly.

"I love you," say Taekwoon. 

"I love you for who you are. I would never hurt you like that man. I will not let you cry. I love you with all my heart and it will never change. It just you that I love and always you. No one can replace you in my heart. I love you, Cha Hakyeon,"continue Taekwoon. It make hakyeon smile brigthly. He is beaming.

"I love you too Jung Taekwoon. Hwan hyung is my past. You my present and also my future. He might be my first love but you are my last love. I only love you, now and forever. Only you in my heart," reply Hakyeon as he cup Taekwoon's face.

"I'm yours. Only yours," continue Hakyeon as he kiss Taekwoon. He really love this man.

"Thank you for loving me. Thank you for healing my heart. Thank you for showing me how beautiful love is. Thank you, my love," said Hakyeon. They stare and smile at each other for a while. 

 

"Hyung, lets go. The movie will start in few more minutes," said Sanghyuk as he spot his hyung.

"Okay, lets go," said Hakyeon as he drag Hyuk and Wonshik together with him. The other only follow them from behind.

"How?" Ask Taekwoon. Hongbin and Jaehwan just show their thumb. 

"Good," said Taekwoon. He just smile looking at his love talking and yelling at his dongsaeng. Hakyeon turn his head and smile while looking at Taekwoon. He know he feel very happy to be able love that man and love by that man.