Trust

Always you

"Where is Hakyeon?"ask Taekwoon to his dongsaeng when he cannot find his lover. 

"Don't know hyung," answer Jaehwan who still eating his lunch. 

"What's wrong, hyung?"ask Wonshik when he see his hyung look worried. Taekwoon without say anything show his phone to his dongsaeng. They saw a picture of Taekwoon and another woman. 

"What's this hyung?"ask Sanghyuk even when he know what is it actually.

"Its a picture of Taekwoon hyung and other woman holding hand," answer Wonshik as he give unbelievable look at the boy.

"I know that, hyung," answer Sanghyuk as he glare at his hyung.

"When this happen?"ask Hongbin. Taekwoon look very worried and sad. He afraid Hakyeon will not believe him and left him. 

"Last week I think. When I having a reunion with my highschool friends,"answer Taekwoon. 

"Who's this woman?"ask Jaehwan. It feel like in an interrogation room for Taekwoon. It look like he had make a crime. With Jaehwan and Hongbin standing infront him and the other two is sitting in front him staring at him. 

"I don't know," answer Taekwoon honestly. He really don't know or even remember that woman.

"If you don't know, why she holding your hand?"Sanghyuk ask the question this time. 

"I really don't know her. She come to me and hold my hand suddenly," answer Taekwoon. He feel very guilty towards Hakyeon. 

"But, who sent you this picture?" This time Wonshik ask. They take their turn to ask questions. 

"I don't know. Its a private number," Taekwoon just answer all questions asked by his dongsaeng. 

"I think, there someone who want to see you and Hakyeon hyung break up," conclude Jaehwan.

"I agree with you, hyung,"said Wonshik.

"But, who?"ask Taekwoon. 

"We don't know, hyung,"answer Hongbin. 

"But, where is Hakyeon hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk when he remember his hyung.

"I don't know. I call him many times, but he not answering. I afraid he mad with me and leave me," tell Taekwoon. He feel very sad and afraid. 

"Don't worry hyung. Everything will be alright," said Wonshik to calm his hyung. 

"So, you think Hakyeon hyung already see that picture?"ask Jaehwan. Taekwoon just nod.

"Its mean the person who take that picture know both of you," said Sanghyuk. They all look at each other and think who the potential culprit. 

"I'm home. Why you look like so serious?"ask Hakyeon when he saw his dongsaeng and his boyfriends at the living room.

"Hakyeon,"call Taekwoon as he run toward his lover and hug him. 

"Whats wrong, Woonnie?"ask Hakyeon when his lover hug him suddenly. He look at his dongsaeng to find the explaination but the other only keep silent.

"Lets sit first,"said Hakyeon as he pull his lover to sit beside him.

"Tell me whats wrong, Woonnie,"said Hakyeon as he hold Taekwoon's hand. 

"I though you left me," confess Taekwoon. 

"What? Why should I left you?"ask Hakyeon. He hold Taekwoon's face with both of his hands and look at him with a smile.

"Its... its because of the... the...," Taekwoon want to tell his lover but he afraid Hakyeon will be mad at him. So, Taekwoon just show the picture to Hakyeon. Hakyeon just laugh looking at that picture. 

"Just because of this,"said Hakyeon as he look at his lover. Taekwoon nod and pouting. 

"It just a picture. I know you will not do something like that. I trust you. You are my love. I love you, of course I trust you. This picture show nothing. That woman hold your hand, not you,"said Hakyeon as he pinch Taekwoon's cheek.

"I though you will be mad at me and left me. I love you so much. I would never cheat on you," reply Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand. 

"I love you and only you," continue Taekwoon as he kiss Hakyeon's hand.

"I love you too. I know you Jung Taekwoon. I know you would never do that to me. You would never do something that make me cry," reply Hakyeon. 

"Thank you for trusting me,"said Taekwoon as he look at his lover lovingly. He then put his head on Hakyeon's lap and fall asleep. He actually can't sleep last night because of that picture. Hakyeon play with Taekwoon's hair as he look at his lover lovingly. 

"Hyung, how can you trust Taekwoon hyung just like that?"ask Wonshik. He really want to know how can his hyung trust his lover so much. 

"Because I love him," answer Hakyeon short.

"We know that, but don't you feel angry or jealous when you see that picture?" Ask Sanghyuk.

"Of course I jealous. But, I know him very well," answer Hakyeon.

"But you don't ask anything to Taekwoon's hyung like who that woman, where you see her. Like that questions," said Jaehwan. 

"Because I already know," reply Hakyeon that make his dongsaeng look at him confusely.

"What do you mean? So, you know who that woman?" Ask Hongbin.

"I don't know that woman but I know what actually happen. That woman try to seduce Taekwoon. But, of course he just ignore her. When that woman hold his hand someone take that picture and send it to me and also Taekwoon," explain Hakyeon.

"How do you know that, hyung?" Ask Jaehwan.

"My eyes are everywhere. One of Taekwoon's highschool friend is my friend's girlfriend, so I know about it from him. The person who take the picture is Taekwoon's ex-girlfriend. She want Taekwoon back so she though that picture can make me left Taekwoon. But, of course no. I would never leave him," explain Hakyeon. He kiss Taekwoon cheek and hold Taekwoon's hand tightly. He know he would never able to leave his lover. He love him so much and will never let someone else take Taekwoon from him.

"I love you, Jung Taekwoon," whisper Hakyeon. 

"I love you too, Hakyeonnie," mumble Taekwoon in his sleep. Hakyeon smile widely when he hear that.