Questionare

Always you

"Hakyeon, I think you should answer this questions again," said Ryeowook as he look at the boy in red face.

"Why hyung?" Ask Hakyeon as he show an innoncent face.

"You ask me why? What make you think I can say or discuss on your answer in this radio show? Its so... embarrassing. This is no no no, boy. No no no," Ryeowook shake his head. 

"What's wrong with his answer hyung?" Ask Wonshik in curious. What Hakyeon write that make Ryeowook hyung want him to reanswer the question. And also why that hyung's face become red like that.

"You guys just read it and see what's wrong with it," Ryeowook just give the paper to the boys. 

All of them read the answers carefully. And they start to regret reading the questionare.

 

1) What do you like to eat?

Taekwoon's body, especially his lips. It so soft and sweet. Its like drug that make me addicted on it.
 

2) What song that you like to hear?

Taekwoon's voice. Taekwoon's laugh. Taekwoon's moan ehem ehem...
 

3) Your favourite nickname?

My love. Taekwoon always call me that
 

4) The cutest thing that you ever see?

Taekwoon's smile. Wait, he also cute when he's blushing. With his red cheeks and pout lips. Oh my god. He's so cute.
 

5) The best present that you got?

Taekwoon's love, soul and body. Hehehe
 

6) How you relief your stress?

Taekwoon is my medicine. He know what he need to do to make my stress away.
 

7) The happiest moment happen in your life?

When Taekwoon confess to me. I feel like the time stop at that time. I saw nothing accept him. My heart pounding hard. I feel so so happy to know that he also love me.
 

8) Things that you regret the most?

When I make Taekwoon hurt and cry. I promise to myself to never make he cry again. To see him like that make my heart break into pieces.
 

9) Which one is the scariest thing for you, high place or ghost?

None of that. Losing a boy named Jung Taekwoon. That the scariest thing that I really don't want to happen. I will never able to live without him.
 

10) You think, where and what will you do five years later?

Building my own family at my sweet home with my husband named Taekwoon and  also my children.
 

End of the questionare.

 

Taekwoon's cheeks already become red as he smile shyly. While the others already feel like want to scream like a crazy people. They really can't believe their hyung write something like this. 

Hakyeon just smile widely as he hold Taekwoon's hand tightly. "I'm just follow my heart when I answer the questions," mumble Hakyeon as he look at his love.

"That's a very right decision," reply Taekwoon as he also smile at his boyfriend.

"I love you," whisper Hakyeon as he hold Taekwoon's hand.

"I love you too," whisper Taekwoon back.

"Yah, Jung Taekwoon! Not you too," yell Ryeowook in frustration. The answer of that boy almost same as Hakyeon. The only thing that different is the name. All answer in Taekwoon's questionare has Hakyeon's name in it.

"You two really need to get beaten. Now, answer this questions seriously," Ryeowook give another piece of paper to both of them.

"I'm shock," said Jaehwan still can't believe it.

"Well, I'm not very shock on it. Just don't expect them to do this," mumble Wonshik as he look at the couple who reanswering the questions under Ryeowook's observation.

"Yeah, me too," support Hongbin as he look at both of them.

"Well, they just too too sweet and also bold. No suprise on that," support Sanghyuk that earn a nod from his hyung.