Behind Insecure (Jaehwan/Sanghyuk)

Always you

"Oh, are you Lee Jaehwan? Wonshik friend's right?" Ask a girl who suddenly appear in front of Jaehwan. He is having his breakfast alone in his favourite cafe. He want to start his day with his favourite cake, but it seem like this day will start with bad meeting.

"Yes, I am. You are?" Ask Jaehwan as he try to remember who the girl is.

"You don't remember me?" Ask her as she sit in front of Jaehwan. The boy shake his head and keep shoving his cake in his mouth.

"I'm Yoomi, Wonshik's exgirlfriend. We have met before right," as the girl finish her words, Jaehwan remember the girl. 

"Oh, Yoomi ssi. Sorry, I forgot about you," said Jaehwan as he smile. He just pretend to be happy.

"We just met once, it normal if you did not remember me," reply her as she smile back.

'So, why you still here. Just go to your friend right now,' Jaehwan really want that girl to leave him alone.

"Emm can I ask you a question?" Ask Yoomi.

"What?" Ask Jaehwan back. He already finish eating his cake and give full attention to the girl.

"Emm Is Wonshik has a girlfriend right now?" Ask her. When Jaehwan hear that question, he sigh heavily.

"No," answer him as he drink his coffee. The girl look happy when she hear his answer.

'But, he has a boyfriend,' Jaehwan want to continue it but stop when the girl speak first.

"I still remember that boy. When he confess with me, he's so cute. His face was red. We have good time together. But, what can we do when our relationship not last forever. I hope he will meet a good person better than me," said Yoomi without looking at Jaehwan's face.

"Its look like you love him so much. Why you two break up?" Ask Jaehwan. He actualky does not care with Wonshik's past, but he just curious.

"I love him. But, I don't think I'm the one for him," answer the girl as she look at Jaehwan. Her words make Jaehwan think. 

'How about him? Is he really the one for Wonshik?'

"Well, He's good looking and has perfect body. He just so nice that make me feel guilty. I'm not a good girl. I know I'm not suitable for someone like him," continue the girl. 

"Sorry, Jaehwan ssi. I'll go first. Its look like my friend has arrive," said Yoomi as she leave the boy alone thinking what she told him.

"How about me? Am I good enough for him?" Ask Jaehwan to himself.

 

***

 

"Yah Hongbin! Lee Hongbin!" Called someone that make Sanghyuk and Hongbin turn around. They saw two boys running toward them while waving their hands.

"Oh Jooni, Minki. What are you both doing here?" Ask Hongbin as he hug his friends. Sanghyuk just stand there silently did not know what he should do when the friends are talking.

"Who is this, Hongbin?" Ask Minki when he realise Sanghyuk existence.

"I'm Han Sanghyuk. Nice to meet both of you," Sanghyuk introduce himself.

"I'm Minki. This is Jooni," said Minki as he shake hands with Sanghyuk.

"Where you want to go?" Ask Jooni.

"Well, we actually are having our d..." before Hongbin can finish his words, his phone is ringing. 

"Wait a minute. I need to take this call," said Hongbin as he walk away from them. 

Sanghyuk feel little bit uncomfortable. Its just so awkward to be there with Hongbin's friend that he just meet. He does not know what he need to do or say.

"Sanghyuk ssi," called Minki that make Sanghyuk look at the boy.

"Yes?" Ask Sanghyuk.

"Are you close with Hongbin?" Ask Minki.

"Yes, we're housemate," reply Sanghyuk.

"Well, is Hongbin has any girlfriend?" Ask Minki again as he put his arm around Sanghyuk's shoulder. 

"Emm no," answer Sanghyuk.

"What? Seriously?" Minki cannot believe that Hongbin does not has any girlfriend. Well, yes he does not had girlfriend but he has a boyfriend. That question ask by him was wrong. It should be is Hongbin has a lover or not.

"Why?" Ask Sanghyuk cannot understand why he feel shock on that news.

"Well, look at him. He's perfect. His face. His body. Wait, I look like a ert saying like this. But, it true thought. How can someone handsome, flower boy like him can be single. There should be many girls that want to be with him. Am I right?" Reply Minki that make Sanghyuk nod his head agree on Minki's statement. 'But, he already has me,' Sanghyuk said in his mind.

"Well, maybe he actually had someone. Look at his face. He look happy than before," said Jooni as he look at his friend talking with the phone.

"Yeah, I can see what you mean when you say that. But, I still remember his exgirlfriends. They are so pretty and y. I wonder what kind of girl he is dating right now. I think she must be pretty and y too," reply Minki. 

"I think tall and cute," said Jooni as he look at Sanghyuk.

Their conversation make Sanghyuk thinking hard. He is not y. He is not pretty. He is not a girl. He far way from what Minki's thought. His mind are in complicated condition right now. He cannot think very well right now. He really need to calm down.

"I'm sorry. Can you tell Hongbin hyung that I have something important to do," said Sanghyuk to the boys before he leave them. 

"You stupid," said Jooni as he slap Minki's head.