Cold

Always you

 

"He too cold. How you two can be together?"ask one of his friend.

He do not know how to respond with the question. This question always been asked to him by other people who curious on how he and his boyfriend ended up together.

Hakyeon just answer with a smile. For him, Taekwoon is the warmest person in this world. But, Taekwoon only show it to him.

 

"Why you so cold, Leo?"ask Hakyeon to his lovely boyfriend.

"I don't know," answer Taekwoon without changing his facial face. His smile is one of a very rare thing that can be seen. He only smile when he with Hakyeon.

"You need to show them that you're not a very cold person. I hate when they always ask why we ended up together," said Hakyeon as he pout his lips.

Taekwoon hug his boyfriend and kiss that y lips.

"Thats why I need you, my love,"answer Taekwoon as he stare deep into Hakyeon's eyes.

"Why me?"ask Hakyeon. He do not really understand the relationship between the coldness of his boyfriend and himself.

"Because I'm too cold, thats why I need someone hot like you to melt me up,"answer Taekwoon that make Hakyeon blushing and kiss his boyfriend. They just hugging each other to show that how much they love each other.

Hakyeon do not care how other people think about his love. He know his love more than other people. And he happy with his love right now. "You don't need to change anything, Woonie. I love you for who you are and I will always love you,"said Hakyeon.

"I love you too. Its always you, my love,"continue Taekwoon.

 

Not far from them, their four friends are hiding behind the tree and bushes. 

"Wow, I never know that Taekwoon hyung is very romantic."

"I feel jealous with them."

"I can use that line to other girls."

"Oh my. I can't take this fluffy thing. Its too sweet."

 

"Can I kill them,"ask Taekwoon. 

"Just let them for now. We can do it together later. Now, lets just hug,"reply Hakyeon. They just hug and ignore the others who are still spying them.