Bright

Always you

"Yah, Jung Taekwoon. Why you take picture of me?" Ask Hakyeon when he realise his boyfriend is not looking at the beautiful beach but him.

"The scenery here is so pretty," continue him as he look around the sea. 

"Because you much more pretty and beautiful than this beach," reply Taekwoon as he still busy capturing Hakyeon's picture and also his heart. 

"Well, the weather here is hot but you much more hotter. You make me melt," reply Hakyeon as he approach Taekwoon.

He put his arm around Taekwoon's neck and whisper, "why you need to take picture when you can always see me with your own eyes everyday. I will never leave you and always be with you."

His words make Taekwoon smile and kiss him. "Me too," reply him.

"Its hot here. Why you two need to be so close there," yell Jaehwan from his seat. 

"My eyes hurt because of the sun, but it much more hurt looking at your lovely act," said Wonshik as he rub his eyes, pretending to be hurt.

"They are having their honeymoon. Just let them be," said Sanghyuk as he lie in comfortable on the chair. 

"It an usual sight to see them like that. But, still I cannot stand with the sweetness," comment Hongbin.

"Just let them be. Lets go there Taekwoonie," said Hakyeon as he laugh hearing what his dongsaeng said. Taekwoon just nod and hold tight Hakyeon's hand. 

"Oh wait," said Taekwoon suddenly as he walk toward the kids. The other thought he will do something to them but no. 

"Its for your health. Its so hot here," said Taekwoon as he give icecream to Hakyeon. He also bring a fan with him for Hakyeon. 

"Thank you," reply Hakyeon. He really love this guy. The other only watch the lover walk away from them. 

"Finally," said Wonshik as he open his shirt because of the hotness. Well, his body much more hot. It make few girls turn their head for second time to look at his body.

"Well, I really want someone that can look at me like Hakyeon hyung look at Taekwoon hyung. Full with love," continue Wonshik as he pouting. 

"Well, there many girls here. You can choose one," reply Jaehwan as he eat his icecream cutely.

"Yeah, they already fall in love with your body," continue Sanghyuk who still enjoying the sun.

"Almost all of them turn their head to see you," said Hongbin as he look at the girls. Some of them have been walk infront of them more than three times.

"They like my body. Not me," reply Wonshik as he pouting. He wear back his shirt that make the girls and also Jaehwan disappointed. Well, he is checking on Wonshik's body behind his sunglasses.

"Well, you will find the person when the right time comes," said Hakyeon who suddenly appear behind them. He sit under the tree with his boyfriend. 

"But, when?" Ask Wonshik. He really want to know how it feel to be in love and to be loved. Where he can find his soulmate.

"When you find the right one for you," reply Taekwoon as he look at his lover.

"Who?" Ask Wonshik. He really cannot be more patient.

"Who the one, we don't know Kim Wonshik. But, maybe that one you already found but you not realise it," Hakyeon answer him this time. Wonshik just pouting again. 

"You should stop pouting and enjoy this vacation right now," said Sanghyuk as he stand up and pull Wonshik and Hongbin toward the water. 

"You should tell him, Jaehwan," said Hakyeon when there only three of them there.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Ask Jaehwan pretending that he don't understand what Hakyeon want to tell him.

His question make Hakyeon and Taekwoon look at him in disbelieve. It make Jaehwan sigh and look at Wonshik.

"I'll do it later hyung. When the right time come," reply Jaehwan. Well, he like Wonshik. But, he does not want to destroy his friendship with Wonshik. What if Wonshik reject him. It will be awkward between them. He much more willing to be his friend only and stay beside him everytime.

"If you think that you will keep that feeling and just want to be his friend, I think you should think about it again," advise Taekwoon. 

"I talk based on my own experience," continue him as he look at Hakyeon. 

"Well, I'm scare. It will be awkward between us if something wrong happen after I confess," said Jaehwan. 

"We don't know what will happen. If you do not try, you will regret it. Trust me," Taekwoon try to convince Jaehwan. 

"Just think about it Jaehwan. If you do not do anything, you never know about his true feeling on you," continue Hakyeon as he pat Jaehwan's head.

"Okay," reply Jaehwan. Suddenly he feel cold on his hand. Someone is holding his hand.

"Come on, hyung. Its fun," said Wonshik as he pull Jaehwan with a wide smile. Jaehwan just let himself being drag by the boy. He really need to do something about it. He can't let this boy go with other people. 

"Wonshik, can I ask you something?" Ask Jaehwan. They still in the water with Sanghyuk try to push down Hongbin's head in the water.

"What hyung?"ask Wonshik as he laughing at Sanghyuk being kick by Hongbin.

"I like you, Kim Wonshik," confess Jaehwan.

"Well, I like you too hyung. You the nicest hyung among them," reply Wonshik as he smile innoncently. 

"Stupid," said Jaehwan as he run from Wonshik.

"Hyung!" Called Wonshik. 

"Stupid," said Hongbin as he put his arm around Wonshik's shoulder.

"No, he is a fool, hyung," continue Sanghyuk as he stand beside Wonshik.

"What do you mean?" Ask Wonshik still does not understand why Jaehwan run away from him.

"Just think what he has said to you," reply Sanghyuk as he give disbelief look at his hyung.

"Well, he said he like me. So, I said that I like him too. Whats wrong with it?" Reply Wonshik that make Hongbin and Sanghyuk palm their face.

"No one will suddenly say I like you, right," said Hongbin as he sigh heavily.

"Suddenly like this. With a shy face and awkward feeling," continue Sanghyuk as he shake his head.

"He like you, fool. What he means is he really like you, not as a dongsaeng or friends. It more than that. Why you cannot understand it. You really make me angry," shout Hakyeon from his seat as he fan himself because of the hotness from the sun and also from Wonshik.

When Wonshik hear that, he realise what Jaehwan want to say to him. It make his heart beat loudly and fast. It also make him nervous. It because he also like Jaehwan but he does not expect that Jaehwan will confess to him suddenly like that, that make he cannot process the words correctly. 

He thought Jaehwan like girl, so he does not want to keep his hope to be Jaehwan's boyfriend. He become speechless at that time. 

"I think you should run after him," shout Taekwoon this time. 

"Oh, right," said Wonshik as he run toward Jaehwan who has been far away from them. 

"Why he so slow," said Hongbin as he watch his friend run. Sanghyuk just laugh and continue to abuse his favourite hyung.

"I hope they will be okay," said Hakyeon as he lie with his head on Taekwoon lap.

"They will be okay. You know Wonshik like Jaehwan too,"reply Taekwoon as he play with Hakyeon's hair. They know Wonshik like Jaehwan. But, both of them are blind and cannot realise about it. It make them frustrated sometimes.

Taekwoon just smile looking at the other two who still playing in the water like a kid.

"Ah, it so bright," said Hakyeon suddenly as he put on his sunglasses. 

"Yes, the sun is so bright right now," reply Taekwoon as he look at the sky.

"Not the sun," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at him.

"But your smile. It so bright and shining. Its beautiful," continue Hakyeon as he stare with love at his boyfriend. His words make Taekwoon kiss his forehead and then his lips. 

"I love you," said Taekwoon in wide smile.

"I love you too," reply Hakyeon as he smile back and hold Taekwoon hand tightly. He just hope they will always be together forever.