Insecure

Always you

"Are you guys okay?" Ask Hakyeon as he sit between Jaehwan and Sanghyuk. Both of them sigh heavily and let Hakyeon's question left unanswer. It make Hakyeon annoyed and give neck chop to both of them.

"Hyung, whats that for?" Ask Jaehwan as he pouting. Sanghyuk also pouting as he nod his head. They are so cute that make Hakyeon cannot resist to pinch their cheeks 

"You're so cute~," said Hakyeon while fangirling on them.

"We know hyung," reply Jaehwan as he just let his hyung pinch his cheek.

"But, its hurt hyung," said Sanghyuk to stop his hyung.

"Sorry, you both just so cute," Hakyeon let the cheeks go and look at his dongsaeng. 

"Whats wrong actually?" Ask Hakyeon again. His question left unanswer for awhile. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk look at each other and then at their hyung who patiently waiting for their answers.

"Emm, have you ever feel that you and Taekwoon hyung are not suitable for each other?" Ask Jaehwan. His question make Hakyeon tilt his head and then he smile. 

"Why?" Ask Hakyeon back.

"We just want to know," answer Sanghyuk as he play with Hakyeon's finger try to avoid his hyung's stare.

"Of course I have. It would be a lie if I never thought like that. But, I think it just a hassle to think something nonsense like that. What I know I love Taekwoon and he love me too. That what more important," answer Hakyeon honestly.

"I know there something disturbing both of you. Would you two tell me about it," said Hakyeon as he pat his dongsaengs' head.

"Its just suddenly I feel like I'm not worthy for Wonshik. He's hot. His body is perfect. He has y voice that can make every girls in this world fall for him. He is very nice person that make me feel unfair for him to  be with someone like me," said Jaehwan as he only look at the floor.

"Same like me. Hongbin is so handsome. He also has perfect hot body. He deserve with someone who pretty like his exgirlfriend and also y. I'm not pretty, I'm also not y," said Sanghyuk as he do the same as Jaehwan staring at the floor.

Hakyeon just smile when he hear his dongsaeng's words. He hold their hand tightly and make them look at him.

"Lee Jaehwan, how would you know if you are worth for Wonshik or not? How you know you not suitable for him?" Ask Hakyeon as he lool at Jaehwan.

He then change his attention to Sanghyuk. "Han Sanghyuk, how you know Hongbin will be happy if he get a pretty and y girl? If he do, he will not leave the girls."

"You two cannot decide on them. They know what good or bad for them. They love both of you and also you. You also love them very much. So, why must you feel insecure with their love. No need to hear other people said. The one who know about their feeling are themselves. Not the outsider who just know how to talk.

"If you think leaving them will make them happy, you both are wrong. They know what make them happy and that when they with you. With the one that they love. So, don't feel or think something like that again. Talk with Hongbin and Wonshik if you feel insecure. Trust your lover. That what make this relationship lastlong," advice Hakyeon as he look at his dongsaeng. 

"Thank you hyung. I feel better now," said Jaehwan as he hug his hyung.

"Thank you hyung. I think I need to see Hongbin right now," said Sanghyuk as he hug Hakyeon and then leave the house to find his boyfriend.

"Me too. I need to see Wonshik," said Jaehwan as he walk out from the house also to find his boyfriend. 

"Are you awake?" Ask Hakyeon when he saw his boyfriend walk out from their room with bed hairs. He look y and cute at same time. He rub his eyes while walking toward Hakyeon. He then sit beside Hakyeon and put his head on Hakyeon's shoulder. He still feel sleepy actually.

Hakyeon play with Taekwoon's hair and whisper to him, "I love you Jung Taekwoon, forever and ever."

"I love you too, Cha Hakyeon," reply Taekwoon as he look at his boyfriend with his tired eyes. Hakyeon lean to him to kiss him. 

He also felt insecure before but he trust his love. He know he love this boy. And he will fight for this boy. 

"What?" Ask Taekwoon when he saw Hakyeon staring at him without saying any words.

"Nothing," reply Hakyeon as he kiss Taekwoon's forehead.