My Everything (Highschool)

Always you

Hakyeon sit under the tree alone as he thinking. Why he does not accept his confession? He confess to him everyday, but why he always reject him. Is he not attractive for him?

"What are you doing here?" Ask Taekwoon as he sit beside the boy.

"Just thinking about my life. Why Hongbin still does not accept my confession? Am I not that attractive?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at Taekwoon.

"Only now you realise about it?" Mock Taekwoon that make Hakyeon pout. 

"I should not ask you. I know you like it when Hongbin reject me. I can see you smile when he reject me," said Hakyeon.

"I'm not smiling," reply Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon with his straight face.

"I know you are. I can see it. I always look at you after Hongbin reject me," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon smirk.

"You look at me? Why?" Ask Taekwoon that make Hakyeon tilt his head.

"I don't know. It just something naturally. When I confess to Hongbin, I will look at you. Maybe I feel shy to look at Hongbin," said Hakyeon as he also does not know why.

"Yeah, maybe," reply Taekwoon as he look away. Hakyeon can detect some disappointment in his voice.

"Why he can't see me? Am I that invisible to him," Hakyeon continue to whine.

"I understand that feeling. When someone that you love does not see you at all," reply Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him. 

"Do you perhaps have someone that you like?" Ask Hakyeon with teasing smile.

"I do," reply Taekwoon short as he look at Hakyeon. But, that reply able to give some weird feeling to Hakyeon. He does not like it. He can't imagine Taekwoon with someone else. But why? Why he feel something like that.

"Who?" Reply Hakyeon with teary eyes. He does not know why but he feel like want to cry. 

Taekwoon hold up his hand and cup Hakyeon's face. His thumb Hakyeon's cheek softly before he smile. "Its you," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon's eyes become wide. 

Taekwoon then stand up and walk away, leaving that boy alone. Hakyeon still trying to catch what that boy just said. Slowly he start to smile as he put his hands on his cheek where Taekwoon hand touch him. He feel so happy to know that. 

Wait, he should not feel like that. He like Hongbin does not he? So, why he feel happy to hear Taekwoon's confession? What wrong with him?

When he think back, he like Hongbin first. But after million of rejections, his feeling already change to Taekwoon who always with him when he sad. They always meet there after Hakyeon confess to Hongbin. Its not they promise to meet. Its Taekwoon who always find him no matter where he go. He always with him. He the one who make he smile. Who make he feel safe. Who make he feel happy.

Right now, his heart flutter because of Taekwoon, not Hongbin anymore. When he saw them walking ouside his class, the one that catch his eyes first is Taekwoon, not Hongbin. His feeling already change.

 

The next day, Hakyeon wait for the group to walk by. He already determine to confess. Yes, he is. His classmates look at him pityly. They know he will be rejected again as usual.

When the group walk ouside the class, Hakyeon fastly stop them as he stand in front them. "Your crazy fan already arrive," said Sanghyuk as he nudge Hongbin's arm. That boy roll his eyes before he look at Hakyeon pitily.

Hakyeon take a deep breath before he walk toward the boys. "Please accept my confession!" Shout Hakyeon as he give the letter to the boy.

Taekwoon look at him shockly. He can feel his heart beating fastly as he look at the boy. Why he confessing to me? Maybe he confuse or drunk. His friends look at him and Hakyeon weirdly.

"Jung Taekwoon, will you be my boyfriend. And also my everything?" Ask Hakyeon with a smile. The brightest smile that make Taekwoon can't take away his eyes from him.

"I would like to," accept Taekwoon as he take the letter before he smile too. 

That sight make the students gasp in shock. First, Hakyeon is  confessing to Taekwoon, not Hongbin. Second, Taekwoon accept the confession. Third, the cold prince is smiling. 

"I love you, Jung Taekwoon," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon smile wider.

"I love you too, Cha Hakyeon," said Taekwoon before he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. They lean forward and seal their lips. They do not care about anyone else. What they saw only each other right now.

"You lose your chance, Hongbin," whisper Wonshik that make that boy clench his fist. Does not know why, but he hate to see them. Why? He does not like Hakyeon does he?

 

"Taekwoonnie," call Hakyeon as he walk toward that boy.

"Good morning," greet Taekwoon before he give a peck on Hakyeon's forehead that make that boy blushing.

"Cute," mumble Taekwoon that make Hakyeon blushing more.

"Stop it. You make me feel shy," pout Hakyeon as he put his hands on his hot cheeks.

"Don't do that. I'll not able to resist myself from kissing you," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon look at him.

"Why you need to resist? I'm all yours," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon stop his steps and look at him. Hakyeon giggle before he fastly runaway from the hungry lion. 

"They look happy," said Hongbin who watching the couple not far from them. He look disappointed.

"Its too late, Hongbin," said Sanghyuk as he pat his friend's back. Well, it really is. If only he realise about his feeling much more earlier and just accept Hakyeon's confession, he will be happy with him. Now, he can just watch that boy happy with someone else.