Reason

Always you

"I'm boring, lets play a game," said Jaehwan. Today, they do not have any activity to be done. So they only stay at home.

"What kind of game?" Ask Hakyeon as he put down his book ans change his attention to the younger boy.

"I don't know. Just suggest one," answer him.

"How about if we play one word game," suggest Wonshik. The other only look at him with different kind of reaction. Except Taekwoon who still busy eating his food.

"I never hear that game before," said Sanghyuk who still thinking if he ever hear and play the game or not.

"Of course you never know about this game. I just create it just now," reply Wonshik.

"Seriously? Any other suggestion?" Said Hongbin. He do not want to play the game that created by Wonshik. What if it a weird game that need them to do something that they do not want.

"Why not?" Ask Wonshik. He feel sad that his suggestion not been accepted.

"Okay, we hear the explaination from Wonshik first and then we decide to play it or not. Wonshik, explain the rule," said Hakyeon.

"The game is simple, we take turn to ask question to anyone that we like. But, the answer should only contain one word. Not more,"explain Wonshik. 

"Its easy and simple,"comment Jaehwan.

"I can win this," continue Sanghyuk.

"So, who's in?" Ask Hakyeon as he raise his hand. All of them raise their hand except Taekwoon. Hakyeon look at his boyfriend and give a signal to him. When Taekwoon see the look, he automatically understand and raise his hand also. 

They sit in a circle and start their game. The game start from Hakyeon. 

"So, I can choose anyone to ask question right?" Ask Halyeon before he start.

"Yes," answer Wonshik.

"Okay, we start it with an easy question. Hongbin, what do you like about Park Hyoshin?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Beautiful," answer Hongbin. The answer pop up just like that without he thinking.

"Jaehwan hyung, what anime that you like the most?" Ask Hongbin.

"One piece," answer Jaehwan automatically.

"He's out. Its two words," said Sanghyuk. The other nod their head.

"What? It is the anime that I like. I cannot just take one word only," protest Jaehwan.

" What can we do hyung, its the rule," reply Wonshik as he pull his hyung aside. 

"Let me continue. Wonshik, what do you like about Jaehwan hyung?" Ask Hongbin.

"Cutie," answer Wonshik. Jaehwan hug the latter when he hear the answer and bump their fist. The other only laugh when they hear the answer. 

"Sanghyuk, what do you want to say to Taekwoon hyung?" Ask Wonshik.

"Sorry," answer Sanghyuk. The answer make all of them look at the boy.

"Why?"ask Taekwoon.

"Emm because I accidently eat your cake yesterday," confess the boy.

"What?" Reply Taekwoon. He try to attack the boy but got pull back by his boyfriend.

"Stop it, Jung Taekwoon. Its just a cake. I will buy you another one," Hakyeon try to calm his boyfriend and success to do that.

"Sanghyuk, next time try to not eat other people's food especialy this lion's," warn Hakyeon. 

"Okay hyung, I promise," reply Sanghyuk as he hold his hand up.

"Continue Sanghyuk," said Hongbin.

"Emm Taekwoon hyung, why you like Hakyeon hyung?" Ask Sanghyuk.

In his mind, he already assume the answer. It maybe cute. For Wonshik, it might be beautiful. Jaehwan thought it maybe y. While, Hongbin though the answer is lovely. They all waiting for the answer patiently. Hakyeon also want to know the answer. 

"Nothing," answer Taekwoon that make all of them stare at him in disbelief. They face show that 'seriously hyung'.

"Just that?" Protest Sanghyuk. He do not satisfy with the answer. Hakyeon only look at his boyfriend to find out what he mean by nothing.

"Explain now, hyung," command Jaehwan. He need to hear the explaination from Taekwoon.

"Its true. Why I like Hakyeon because of nothing," explain Taekwoon. When Hakyeon hear that, it make him a little sad. Then, Taekwoon cup his face and rub his cheeks.

"There's nothing that make me to not love you. There's nothing that can make me to hate you. There's nothing that can make me to stop looking at you. There's nothing can stop this feeling growing inside me. There's nothing can make me stop loving you. You're perfect. Thats why there no reason for me to not fall in love with you. Nothing can change my love for you," explain Taekwoon. Hakyeon start smiling and blushing. He took Taekwoon's hand and kiss it.

"I love you, Jung Taekwoon," said Hakyeon.

"I love you too, Cha Hakyeon," said Taekwoon as he hug his boyfriend.

 

"Oh no, its happen again. In front of us."

"Please stop this sweetness. I can't take it anymore."

"I love it. Its so romantic and cheesy."

"Why they always take chance to become so lovey dovey in front of us?"