Trust you

Always you

"Do you know who is this?" Ask Hakyeon as he show a picture in his phone.

"Where you got this?"ask Eunji when she saw the content.

"Someone sent it to me. I think this happen when he have reunion with his high school friends, that including you. Thats why I ask you," answer Hakyeon.

"I don't know that woman, but I think I remember her," said Eunji. 

"Really?" Hakyeon really want to know who is that . He trust Taekwoon but not that woman.

"Well, she the one who try to seduce Taekwoon that night. She always follow him everywhere. Taekwoon tried to stop her but that woman is so stubborn. Don't worry, Taekwoon just ignore that woman," explain Eunji. She know Taekwoon would not and never do anything that can effect his relationship with Hakyeon.

"I trust Taekwoon. Just, I want to know and need to know what has happen," reply Hakyeon.

"But, do you know who own this number?"ask Hakyeon. Eunji just stare at the numbers for awhile.

"I think I recognise this nunber. Wait,"reply her as she take out her phone.

"Here. Is it the same?"ask Eunji as she show a phone number in his phone.

"Yes, it is," answer Hakyeon after he compare both number.

"So, who's the owner?" Ask Hakyeon. Eunji just keep silent for a while. 

"Its Hae In, Taekwoon's ex-girlfriend," answer Eunji. 

"What?" Hakyeon feel shock hearing that. 

"Yes, its true. I just get that number from herself that night. Well, from what I saw and hear that night, she want Taekwoon back. But, of course Taekwoon say no because he already has you," told Eunji that make Hakyeon become little bit angry.

"After what has she done, she want him back. What a shameless woman,"mumble Hakyeon as he type message to that number.

"What are you doing?"ask Eunji.

"Just try to make an appointment with that woman,"answer Hakyeon as he type the message.

"What's going on? Is there anything that I missed?" Ask Wongeun as he sit beside Eunji with a tray full of food.

"Hakyeon want to sent message to Taekwoon's ex-girlfriend who sent the picture of Taekwoon with other woman to make an appointment with her," answer Eunji as she took the water from her boyfriend.

"Really? Just don't do anything bad, Hakyeon," said Wongeun when he know what his friend try to do. He know his friend well. When he angry, no one able to stop him except Taekwoon. So, if it related to Taekwoon, he become more sensitive on it.

"I know Wongeun. Don't worry. I'll just want to make a confrontation and maybe some cursing. I promise not to kill her,"reply Hakyeon as he smile evilly.

"He look scary," whisper Eunji when she saw that smile. She never see Hakyeon like that because Hakyeon always smile brightly when he see her or anyone else. Who know that smile can become something scary like this.

"He is when he angry," told Wongeun. He has saw him many time and he still feel afraid seeing his friend like that. He don't know how someone can be nice like an angel when he happy and evil like a devil when he angry like Hakyeon.

"Okay, I'll go first. I need to meet this woman right now,"said Hakyeon as he stand up.

"Don't do anything bad, okay?" Remind Wongeun.

"Okay," answer Hakyeon as he walk away from the couple. When Hakyeon leave, Wongeun change his attention to his lover.

 

"Hi, please sit down Hae In ssi," said Hakyeon.

"What do you want?" Ask her as she sit in front Hakyeon.

"I want to ask about this. You the one who sent it to me right?"ask Hakyeon. 

"Yes, I am," answer her in a hateful tone.

"Why?" Ask Hakyeon again.

"Because I want to show you what kind of person Taekwoon is," answer Hae In. 

"What do you mean?" Ask Hakyeon. He pretendly not understand what she try to say to him.

"Don't you get it? He is cheating on you. You can see it from that picture.I'm so pity on you,"answer her.

"Well, what I can see, that woman who hold Taekwoon's hand not him. So, I don't think Taekwoon is cheating,"reply Hakyeon still holding his anger. He realy hate when someone said anything bad about his Taekwoon.

"What an innocent person you are. He just pretend to hate it but no. He is enjoying at that time. Of course you don't know that because you're not there. I see them. He is cheating on you," stress her again. She really make Hakyeon angry.

"If he cheating on me, what the matter with you,"reply Hakyeon. His tone has change. He also glare deathly at that woman.

"I'm his ex-girlfriend. He cheat on me before, so I don't want him do the same to you,"told her.

"But, from what I know you the one who cheat on him,"said Hakyeon as he smirk.

"Wh.. what? No, I'm not. He the one who leave me for another girl,"Hae In still want to blame Taekwoon and make him the bad guy.

"You the one who leave him because of another man. Am I right, Hae In ssi? Now, you want him back. What a shameless woman you are,"said Hakyeon. He want to yell at her but still keep his voice lower and calm.

"I... I have my reason to do that, and now I want him back. So, leave him," at last she told her true intention.

"Huh what a shameles you are. Reason? You mean just because he do not show his emotion very well you leave him. You told him that you hate him because he not talk very much. You also said that you hate his smile. You the one who make him suffer. And now you want him back. He might not showing his emotion very much, but it does'nt mean that he do not have it,"reply Hakyeon.

"I... That time I still young and do not know anything. Its normal for me to make a mistake," said Hae in that make Hakyeon explode.

"Just because you young does not mean it give you reason to hurt his feeling. Just stop it. I would never leave Taekwoon. So, just stop it," reply Hakyeon as he smirk at her.

"Just let Taekwoon go. He said to me that he cannot accept me because of you. Leave him so that I can be together with him again," yell Hae In. 

"Who are you to told me to leave Taekwoon? You just his past. I'm his present and future. So, just accept the fact that he does not want you anymore,"reply Hakyeon. 

"N... no. He will never forget me. I'm his first love. I know he still love me," said Hae In who still cannot accept the truth.

"You his first love who has hurt his heart. I'm his last love who treat that wound that you leave at his heart. Who you think will he choose, you or me?" Hakyeon just reply her calmly. He need to control his anger.

"I...," she stuttering. She cannot say or reply anything because what Hakyeon said is true.

"I love Jung Taekwoon very much. I will not leave him especially for someone like you. I would never let something stupid like this disturb my realtionship with him," told Hakyeon in angry. 

"If you do this stupid thing again, I'll make sure you will regret it. Seriously, you do not want to see me angry. So, never see Taekwoon again or I'll kill you," said Hakyeon while smiling sweetly. He look like a psycho killer like that. It make Hae In scared. 

"I trust Taekwoon. So, whatever you told me I would never trust it. I know Jung Taekwoon well. I know he would never hurt me," continue Hakyeon.

"I hope we will never have any other reason to meet each other again. I'm happy to see you, Hae In ssi. And I hope you will find your love. Bye," said Hakyeon before he leave. He give Hae In his sweetest and scaries smile that he has. Hae In just nod few time and stay at the place without moving. 

Hakyeon leave that woman with a satisfy feeling. He will never let her destroy his relationship with Taekwoon. 

"I think I need to go back home right now. Taekwoon must be worried about me," said Hakyeon to himself while imagining his lover's face. He hurriedly go back to his house. When he open the door and walk toward the dining room, he saw the worried face looking at him sadly. Taekwoon fastly go at him and hug him.

'I trust you my love.'