2. I Am Just Your Dongsaeng

My Love is Only For You

Jeonghan lazily laying in the couch while watching TV in their living room after coming back from their company for vocal practice. He quickly get up when he see Mingyu walking out from room approaching the kitchen. He didn't have the opportunity to talk to Mingyu since yesterday. His messages to Mingyu also didn't get any reply.

 

"Mingyu, I am sorry about yesterday, I cannot make it and I don't know about your role...," Jeonghan try to apologize.

 

"It's ok hyung, you must be busy," reply Mingyu half heartedly without looking to Jeonghan while washing his cup at the sink after he drink the water.

 

"Mingyu~~ya...are you mad?" Jeonghan come closer to Mingyu, stand next to him and tilted his head looking at Mingyu's face.

 

"Ani...I know other than me you have 9 dongsaengs plus 2 friends to comfort...so, it's ok," Mingyu still talking without looking at Jeonghan. He realize he does not have the right to be mad at Jeonghan but at the same he cannot hide his salty feelings to Jeonghan right now.

 

"Mingyu-ya~~ I'm sorry, Seungcheol insisted me to come and I don't know you are...." Jeonghan try to explain when he notice a slight irritation in Mingyu's expression and voice. 

 

"I said it's ok," Mingyu just cut off what Jeonghan want to say and continue to walk away to his bedroom.

 

Jeonghan just watching Mingyu enter his bedroom. He kept saying it's ok, but Jeonghan know Mingyu is not fine. Mingyu never act like this before. Eventhough Jeonghan reject his skinship, Mingyu just pretend to sulk and he will laugh after that. Even Jeonghan did not choose him, he just yell jokingly towards Jeonghan. But today, Mingyu's voice, face and eyes full of disappointment.

 

All Jisoo's words yesterday repeating one by one in his mind. 

 

~~Jeonghan's flashback~~

 

JS: Didn't you tell me before, Mingyu call you to go to our usual hang out place tonight?"

JH: ummmm...but Seungcheol ask me to come to his party too. 

JS: So, you choose Seungcheol over Mingyu? 

JH: yeah...u know Seungcheol can be such bothersome if I reject him.

 

JS: and Mingyu?

 

JH: I think he will be ok as usual. 

 

JS: How can you be so sure? 

 

JH: Why? Did he say something to you?

 

JS: Aniya~~ just that...I bumped into him at the entrance at Seungcheol's party just now, he was not looking so good..

 

JH: he was there? I didn't see him. 

 

JS: he went home I think when I came in...Jeonghan, I never thought the one you love is Seungcheol. All along, I thought Mingyu is the one.

 

JH: No~~ Mingyu is the one not Seungcheol.

 

JS: so, it's really Mingyu then. But your action speak otherwise. 

 

"ummm?" Jeonghan looking at Jisoo curiously. 

 

"Yeah~~ u know...u come to Seungcheol instead of Mingyu," Jisoo try to explain to Jeonghan.

"If Mingyu is the one you love, shouldn't you tell or show it to him?" add Jisoo later.

 

"I did show to him....sometimes," reply Jeonghan hesitantly. 

 

Jisoo sigh. "You better did the right things before you lose him,"

 

Jeonghan looked offended by Jisoo statement. Jisoo notice Jeonghan's face expression changes.

 

"I'm sorry ok. I didn't mean to judge you but you are my bestfriend so I think I should be honest with you. Do you know Mingyu feeling down since this morning?" 

 

"What happen? I don't know," ask Jeonghan curiously.

 

"His role in his dream film has been given to someone else," answer Jisoo.

 

"What?" Jeonghan surprised a bit, he knows clearly how Mingyu value that role. He start feels guilty.

 

"Mingyu clearly show that you are his priority. He always choose you over everything. Don't you remember the day you fallen sick during our comeback's promotion he didn't take any rest nursing you till morning. You are his priority Jeonghan," Jisoo try to stress that point. 

 

"But you always choose other persons over him... seungkwan, seokmin, channie...sometimes u choose seungcheol just like tonight...or sometimes you choose me, going back & forth among our members. I saw several time you reject his touch & skinship. He just let it go so many times. He maybe just pretend sulking but it is his way to hide his true feelings. I know you maybe scared to admit your love to mingyu but do it before it's too late. Unless, you don't mind losing him to someone else," advise Jisoo to Jeonghan. 

 

~end flashback~

------

 

Jeonghan bite his lips feeling guilty and worry looking at Mingyu's door room. Mingyu seems really hurt by his action. He supposed to be by Mingyu's side yesterday. Now he really regret that he didn't go to Mingyu last night.