8. The Revelation

My Love is Only For You

Mingyu and Jeonghan relationship is going smoothly. Sometimes they will fight but they never drag the issue too long since they learn how to calm themselves down, be honest with each other, apologize and forgive each other. But they still keep their relationship as secret from their members except Jisoo and Wonwoo. They do not know how to tell other members and they worry of how reaction they will receive from their members especially their leader Seungcheol. So, they decided to keep as secret for a while till they find the best way to tell the members. 

 

It is already 3 in the morning. Mingyu and Seungkwan feel so hungry after came back from their variety show shooting. Other members are already sleeping. Mingyu offers to cook ramyeon. Seungkwan is super excited to hear that because it has been a long time since Mingyu made ramyeon for members due to his busy schedule especially drama and film shooting. Seungkwan preparing the kimchi, drinks, bowls and utensil for both of them while Mingyu cook. After ensure everything is arranged, Seungkwan take a seat waiting for the ramyeon to be ready. Mingyu divide the noodles equally for two bowl and take a seat in front of Seungkwan. They start dig in their ramyeon while Seungkwan keep utter the delicious word.

 

"What are you two doing?" Jeonghan suddenly appear at the kitchen door with his sleepy face while blinking his eyes a few times.

 

"We are hungry after shooting, so I cooked ramyeon for both of us," Mingyu smile looking at Jeonghan's after wake up sleepy cute face. 

 

"Hyung, come join us," said Seungkwan continue his eating.

 

Jeonghan naturally sits next to Mingyu and leans his head on Mingyu's shoulder. He yawns and close his eyes. 

 

"Ya hyung, if you want to sleep, go back to your room," said Seungkwan.

 

"I want to eat too," mumbled Jeonghan.

 

Mingyu just smile looking at Jeonghan. He spoon out the noodles, blow for a few times before he feeds Jeonghan. 

 

"Hyung, here," Mingyu tilted his head so he can see Jeonghan's mouth in order to feed him. Jeonghan opens his mouth and chew the noodles with his close eyes. 

 

"Do you want more?" asked Mingyu softly, using the usual tone he speaks with Jeonghan when they are alone.

 

Jeonghan nodding his head slowly.

Seungkwan keep watching Mingyu and Jeonghan while chewing his noodles. His eyes shift from Mingyu to Jeonghan and back to Mingyu repeatedly. He can feels a strange vibe from them. 

 

Mingyu continue eat and once a while he feeds the sleepy Jeonghan who lean on his shoulder. 

 

"Gyu, I don't want anymore but I want some water?" murmured Jeonghan. 

 

Mingyu reach his cup and held it close to Jeonghan's lips. Jeonghan held the cup loosely so, Mingyu didn't release the cup worry the cup will drop since Jeonghan still does not open his eyes.

 

"Thank you my gyu," whisper Jeonghan softly but Seungkwan's ears still can catch up Jeonghan's voice. His eyes still at Mingyu and Jeonghan. He really sure there are something between these two.

 

"You're welcome. Hyung, just go continue your sleep, ok? I still have to clean the dishes," said Mingyu softly. 

 

"It's ok, I will wait for you," Jeonghan moves his head from Mingyu's shoulder to the table top gives Mingyu space to move around. Mingyu Jeonghan's hair gently before give his attention back to his food.

 

"Are you dating each other?" ask Seungkwan, he cannot stand his curiousity any longer. 

 

Listen to that, Jeonghan quickly open his eyes. Mingyu who still eating, choke on his noodles, make him cough. He forget they are not alone, he just realize he was using their lovey dovey tone towards each other in front of Seungkwan. Jeonghan sees Mingyu choke on his noodles, pass him a cup of water and pats him back.

 

"Wahhhh, it's true?" exclaimed Seungkwan after look at Jeonghan and Mingyu reaction.

 

"Seu..seungkwan~ah, I thought you already back to your room," Jeonghan stuttering.

 

"Woahhh hyung, it's really true then? woahhh daebakkkkk," said Seungkwan surprisedly while put his hand on his mouth. 

 

Mingyu do not know how to react. He look at Jeonghan. Jeonghan really panic. Mingyu take a deep breath.

 

"Seungkwan~ah, can you please keep this secret for us for a while, we are still searching the best way to tell others," said Mingyu. He knows, no use if they deny or giving excuses because Seungkwan already saw by himself. 

 

"Wowwww...you two jjang!!!" Seungkwan shows his two thumbs up to Mingyu and Jeonghan. 

 

Jeonghan just smile awkwardly. 

 

"You two really in your own world just now, didn't you notice I am in front of you?" ask Seungkwan curiously.

 

Mingyu grinning while Jeonghan smile sheepishly while blurt out the sorry word.

 

"But looking at both of you just now make me feel want to be in love too, I am envy with you two," pout Seungkwan.

 

"Seungkwan-ah, your time will come, do not worry but don't start dating because you see people around you is dating, it is not the wise decision," advice Jeonghan. 

 

"Ne, hyung...oh...I forget to wish, Congratulations Jeonghan hyung...Mingyu hyung...I really happy for both of you. You know right, you two are my favourite hyung," said Seungkwan happily.

 

"Thank you Seungkwan-ah," said Mingyu and Jeonghan synchronizely. 

 

"You're my favourite dongsaeng too," continue Jeonghan.

 

"I know after Chan and Seokmin hyung," tease Seungkwan.

 

Mingyu laughs listen to that. He remember the time he was jealous of Jeonghan's favourite dongsaengs. 

 

"Ya~~~~," whined Jeonghan.

 

Seungkwan just laugh look at Jeonghan. 

"So, should I leave you two alone?" asked Seungkwan while showing his naughty teasing face to them.

 

"Yes, please go faster," Mingyu reply to Seungkwan's teasing. 

 

"Ok ok...I will go I will go but let me finished my ramyeon first," said Seungkwan pout. 

 

"Just sit there and eat your ramyeon slowly, we don't mind," said Mingyu. Seungkwan show his thumb up to Mingyu while chewing the noodles.

 

"Hyung, you are not sleepy anymore?" ask Mingyu.

 

"Thanks to Seungkwan, I'm fully awake now, I don't know whether I can sleep later or not," said Jeonghan. Seungkwan chuckles listen to Jeonghan's answer. 

 

"Eottokke? I am really sleepy," said Mingyu.

 

"It's ok, just sleep, I know you are tired," said Jeonghan while Mingyu's arm.

 

"How could I leave you alone?" said Mingyu. 

 

"No, it's ok, I will watch television, no worry," Jeonghan try to convince Mingyu to go sleep.

 

"I will sleep on sofa accompany you, ok?" Mingyu suggest. 

 

Jeonghan smile widely. To be honest he really miss Mingyu, since this morning they did not see each other due to their separate schedule. But he do not want to disturb Mingyu's sleeping time but Mingyu won't leave him alone awake and he always have idea how not to be feel too lonely due to their busy schedule.

 

"Ok. Before you sleep I will give you shoulder massage, I know you really exhausted," said Jeonghan.

 

"Wow, did you two always be like this?" Accompany each other despite one of you will fall asleep," Seungkwan amazed by their action.

 

"Ne...that is the only way to be with each other if we have no free time and very exhausted with our schedule," explained Jeonghan.

 

"Jjang!!!" Seungkwan showing again his thumb up to the couple. 

 

Mingyu and Jeonghan smile looking at each other.

 

-----

 

Wonwoo come in to their room and see Mingyu too focus at the computer while Jeonghan who sit next to Mingyu notice him enter the room.

 

"Wonwoo-ah, do you mind me here?" asked Jeonghan. Although he is older than Wonwoo, he need to respect Wonwoo's privacy. 

 

"No, don't worry but don't do strange things while I am here," warning Wonwoo to the couple.

 

"Ya...hyung, we are working ok not dating," reply Mingyu. 

 

"If you are working, please continue," said Wonwoo. He sit on his bed and reach his book. As always in free time he will read any book that catch his interest. Before he open his book, he glance towards the couple. 

 

"Hyung! Mingyu! Did you two know what are the 2 things you can't conceal in this world?" Wonwoo asked.

 

"What are they?" I don't know," reply Jeonghan.

 

"I don't know either," said Mingyu. He stopped what he is doing and look at Wonwoo. He feels Wonwoo has something to say to them. 

 

"A cough and love. Even they are small," reply Wonwoo. 

 

Jeonghan and Mingyu looking at each other before look back at Wonwoo asking for further explanation. They know Wonwoo is talking about their relationship.

 

"Some members start to notice about you two. They start discussing among them," explain Wonwoo.

 

"Did us too obvious? We already be very cautious," defend Mingyu.

 

"Just like I said, a cough and love can't be concealed. Eventhough when you both just working, it looked like you are dating," Wonwoo make it more clear. Mingyu and Jeonghan look at each other one more time.

 

"See! Even the way you look at each other shows a lot you know?" Wonwoo stress the point out.

 

Mingyu and Jeonghan let a small laugh out. They didn't think the way they behave shows their love towards each other. Listen from other person about this actually give them a good feeling about their relationship, but now they have to resolve the real matter. They don't think this matter can be delayed since the members already start discussing about them.

 

"How should we tell them hyung?" questioned Mingyu to Jeonghan.

 

"I don't have any idea now but I think we have to tell Seungcheol first, whatever it is, he is our leader and I don't want to offend him, you know the reason right?" answered Jeonghan.

 

"I think the same. Seungcheol hyung need to know first," said Mingyu.

 

"First? Didn't me the first one? How can you make him the first to know?" Wonwoo try to lessen the seriousness in their discussion. 

 

"Yah~~you are the second, Jisoo is the first," replied Jeonghan.

 

"Seungkwan is the third and Seungcheol hyung should be the 4th and the 5th should be the rest of members, I don't want they feel they are not important," continued Mingyu.

 

"Seungkwan-nie? No wonder he keep saying to others you too are not dating but keep emphasize that you two really super close," Wonwoo giggle remembered to Seungkwan's action when some members discussing about Mingyu and Jeonghan. 

 

"Jinjja? Seungkwan is really can be trusted," responds Mingyu to Wonwoo, "Hannie hyung I think you should go to Seungcheol hyung alone first, you know right what you have to do and then I will come and about the others...uummmm," Mingyu pause to think what they should do.

 

"How about you do it more naturally? Ok like this, Mingyu you need to cook ramyeon for all members and they forsure will say no to ramyeon, while we all eating just tell them casually," Wonwoo give an idea to the couple.

 

"Wonwoo-ah, why don't you suggest it earlier? you don't know how Mingyu and I keep searching the best way to tell them," Jeonghan let a relief sigh.

 

"You two never ask," Wonwoo smirk. 

 

"Ahhh....jinjja this hyung," said Mingyu to Wonwoo. Wonwoo just laugh. 

 

--------

 

"Seungcheol-ah, are you busy," Jeonghan stand at the door and look into Seungcheol's work room. 

 

"Not so, why?" answered Seungcheol.

 

Jeonghan come in to the room and sit on the chair near to Seungcheol. 

 

"I have something to tell you," said Jeonghan. 

 

"What is it?" replied Seungcheol.

 

"Firstly, I want to say I am really sorry if what I am gonna tell you make you upset or offend you," Jeonghan carefully start the conversation.

 

"Sound serious, did you make any mistake or what?" Seungcheol lean on the chair's back while looking at Jeonghan.

 

"You know right that each time you tell me that you interested at me, I told you I cannot accept your feeling because I love somebody else..." Jeonghan trying his best in arranging his words. Seungcheol silently waiting Jeonghan to continue. 

 

"I...I am dating that person now...and I want you to know because I don't want you think I am playing with your heart or you are wasting your time for me or something like that...," Jeonghan lost the words to show his sorry and emphaty over Seungcheol's feeling.

 

"So, who is that person, do I know?" asked Seungcheol flat.

 

"One of our members..." Jeonghan hesitantly look at Seungcheol's serious face. 

 

" Call him to come here now," demand Seungcheol. Jeonghan stands and walk away a bit from Seungcheol before he dialing Mingyu's number. 

 

"Hello, Seungcheol ask you to come to his work room now," Jeonghan speak sofly. 

 

"I am ok, just come quickly ok," Jeonghan try to hide his nervous voice from Mingyu. 

 

 

--------------

 

Mingyu quickly rushing to Seungcheol's work room on the 3rd floor. From morning he and Jeonghan already in the office. He can sense Jeonghan's nervous voice from his call just now. He cannot imagine how Seungcheol's reaction will be. One is because Seungcheol is their leader and another is because he is the person who interested in Jeonghan. Mingyu arrive in front of Seungcheol's work room. He takes a deep breath before he knocks the door. He open the door when he hear Seungcheol's voice ask him to come in. 

 

"So, its you, Kim Mingyu. My hiphop team member who takes Jeonghan away from me," said Seungcheol sarcasticly.

 

"Seungcheol-ah..." Jeonghan try to speak but he get a signal from Mingyu to let him speak. 

 

"Hyung, jeongmal mianhae, I just love him like you do and we don't have any intention to offend anyone," replied Mingyu. 

 

"So, if you find he did not love you, do you have heart to let him go?" asked Seungcheol.

 

"Yes, if he will happy with other person, I should let him go but now I know he love me too so I will fight for it," respond Mingyu carefully.

 

"Yeahh~~ it's better be right. It is easy to talk," Seungcheol mocking. Mingyu just keep quiet, do not want to add the fuel to the fire.

 

"He already did once, send me to you, when he thought I did not love him," Jeonghan interfere to defend Mingyu. Seungcheol looked a bit surprised with Jeonghan's answer. 

 

"So, now you come here and tell me about this, what is your intention?" Seungcheol glare at Mingyu after a while he is in silent.

 

"We think you should know because you are our leader, despite this is our personal matters but both of us are in this group, we think everyone should know the truth," explained Mingyu. 

 

"So everyone already know?" ask Seungcheol more.

 

"No, just a few members know and the rest we will inform after this, after we tell you," replied Jeonghan. 

 

"Call the members who know to come here," demand Seungcheol while get up from his chair.

 

"Why hyung?" Mingyu interfere.

 

"I want to ask them why they keep this as secret, I already said repeatedly no secret between our group, once they know they should tell me, now i don't know how many secrets members keep from me," Seungcheol's voice become a slight higher than before. 

 

"Hyung, this is not their fault, please don't blame them, we are the one who did this, we ask them to keep this secret for a while, so please, we will take any punishment if you think we did a terible mistake," pleaded Mingyu.

 

"So, do you think you make any mistake?" ask Seungcheol.

 

"Ne, for put our members in this situation because of our personal matters. However, for dating each other we don't think it is wrong," said Mingyu seriously.

 

"Ne, I agree with Mingyu, we will take any punishment for jeopardizing our group harmony," add Jeonghan.

 

Seungcheol look at Mingyu and Jeonghan. He sit back on his chair. 

"Ok, you two passed," said Seungcheol.

 

Mingyu and Jeonghan look at each other wondering with Seungcheol's action.

 

"Ya~~ I am the leader you know, I already have a little clue about this but I calm myself down and wait until you two open to me the whole story....and don't worry, no punishment for two of you, I just want to see how you take a responsibility over your personal matters," explained Seungcheol with a smile.

 

"Yahhh!!! Seungcheol-ah," Jeonghan shout, at the same time all his nervous go away. 

 

"Hyung, how could you, we are very scared you know," complained Mingyu.

 

Seungcheol just laughing looking at Jeonghan and Mingyu. 

 

"Yaaa, I am doing this because I need to make sure our group well-being, and Mingyu, I am sorry I was mocking at you just now, but I didn't expect you really let Jeonghan go once," said Seungcheol. 

 

"Don't talk about that moment, I want to forget it...but...if I didn't do that maybe till now we are still not dating," replied Mingyu. 

 

"Yes, I think the same too," agree Jeonghan.

 

"So, when you want to tell the rest of the members?" asked Seungcheol.

 

"Tonight, at our dorm," answered Jeonghan.

 

"How?" Seungcheol curious.

 

--------

 

Mingyu is cooking ramyeon and other dishes as planned. Jeonghan and Seungkwan are preparing the kimchi, other dishes and other utensils on the table. Jisoo, Wonwoo and Seungcheol will help them to gather the other members once Mingyu is ready. Jeonghan a bit nervous. Mingyu notice that, he gently Jeonghan's back to calm Jeonghan down. He smile to Mingyu because of Mingyu's undivided attention to him eventhough he is cooking the portion for 13 persons.

 

"Yeoreobun~~~ Mingyu hyung cooked ramyeon for us, come and eat, I don't want to save for anybody, don't whining if you late and the ramyeon is finished," Seungkwan shouting inside their dorm so that all the members heard him.

 

Wonwoo who is playing video game with Jun, Jihoon and Seungcheol in Jihoon's room ask the members to come out together and eat. Chan, Soonyoung and Minghao who are watching television come to their dining hall. Jisoo come with Seokmin.

 

"Where is Hansol?" ask Seungkwan looking at the members taking their seat one by one while each of them looking amaze at the unusual food preparation. There are kimchi, hard boiled eggs, fried mandu and other side dishes on the table.

 

"As usual maybe, using headphones till cannot heard what happen surround him," reply Wonwoo.

 

"aaahhh...jinjja this boy... I will call him," said Seungkwan.

 

Seungkwan come back with Hansol.

Mingyu is serving the noodles and the soup in the separate big bowl to prevent the noodles become soggy. They start dig in once Mingyu served it. 

 

"Wow, daebakkk Kim Mingyu, it has been a long time I taste your ramyeon," praise Soonyoung while chewing the noodles. Mingyu show his thumb up to Soonyoung while digging in the foods.

 

"It has been a long time too we gather like this, lately we always have our own schedule, hyung-deul neomu bogoshipeo," said Chan. 

 

"Aahhh~~~uri maknae neomu kwiyeowo," said Seungcheol, looking at the members gather and eat happily. He shift his gaze towards Mingyu and Jeonghan. He hope someone will open the topic so Mingyu and Jeonghan will tell them. 

 

"Mingyu-ya, Did we have any ocassion to celebrate today? You make a lot of foods," ask Jihoon bluntly.

 

"Why? You don't like it hyung?" replied Mingyu.

 

"Ani...just curious," continue Jihoon.

 

Mingyu looks at Jeonghan. Jeonghan nod his head a little give his strength to Mingyu. Between them Mingyu will take a charge in explaining anything to others because Jeonghan does not do well in expressing himself to others. He worry he will messing up the point of the idea. 

 

"I want to tell you...," Mingyu pause looking at the members.

 

"Wonwoo, Jisoo, Seungkwan and Seungcheol stop eating because they want to look at the members reaction.

 

"I want to tell you guys I got the role in a new film and I want ask for the support for the film...," continue Mingyu.

 

Jisoo and Seungcheol blurt out a small laugh. Seungkwan pat his own forehead and Wonwoo just smile looking at Mingyu's hesitant.

 

"As expected from our Kim actor," said Minghao while showing his thumb up to Mingyu. 

 

"...and ask for your support for my relationship with Jeonghan hyung," added Mingyu and quickly slurping his noodles. 

 

Seokmin : What?

Jun: Jinjja??

Hansol: Wow daebakkkkkk

"I told you already right" said Jihoon to the shocked frozen Soonyoung.

Minghao: are you joking, right?

Chan: Woahhh....woahhhh!!!!!

 

Their dining hall become chaos with Mingyu confession. Seungkwan and the rest of members who already know laugh looking at the other members reaction. Mingyu and Jeonghan keep eating. Seokmin who is sitting next to Jeonghan, keep asking Jeonghan whether it is true or not. Jeonghan just nod to Seokmin's question. 

 

"Woahhhh...woahhh...Jeonghan hyung just admit it, I thought Mingyu is joking," said Seokmin unbelieve.

 

"Ya why should I joking about it?" Mingyu open his mouth after a while looking at the chaos happened.

 

"Wow...unbelievable Kim Mingyu and Yoon Jeonghan," said Seokmin.

 

"Mianhae for telling you guys late, we have been searching for the right time and the right way to tell to all of you," explained Mingyu.

 

"Thanks to Wonwoo for the idea how to tell you guys," add Jeonghan.

 

"Jeon Wonwoo, you already know?" shout Soonyoung. Wonwoo just smirking to Soonyoung.

 

"Mingyu hyung, since you started dating Jeonghan hyung you won't doing, 'Dino nugu aegi' to me too right? said Chan worrily. 

 

All the members laughing at Chan statement.

 

"I won't...I won't," said Mingyu while laughing.

 

"Ya~~," whining Jeonghan.

 

The members continue asking various questions to Jeonghan and Mingyu. They answer to which they think they can share with members. Others than that, the questions remained unanswered. 

 

-------

 

"Mingyu~ya, once you start shooting a new film and I will be start to host a radio show, We won't have much time to spend together, what should we do? I miss you already," pout Jeonghan. 

 

Mingyu is doing his laundry, put down all his dirty clothes and come closer to Jeonghan.

 

"I will miss you more," said Mingyu smiling to Jeonghan, take and hold Jeonghan's hand.

"Should we go to holiday before we start busy?" ask Mingyu

 

Jeonghan smile widely and quickly nod his head listen to Mingyu's suggestion. 

 

"Where do you want to go?" ask Mingyu.

 

"ummm, how about Japan? we only have weekend, so I think its enough time if we go to Japan, let's go to Okinawa," said Jeonghan excitedly. He want to go to the beach once again with Mingyu. 

 

"You want to go to Okinawa? I want to follow," Seungkwan barge in.

 

"Me too, I heard there are many beautiful beaches in Okinawa," said Soonyoung. 

 

"Yaaaaahh~~~," Jeonghan and Mingyu exclaim. 

 

All the members become noisy gathering in their living room thanks to Soonyoung spreading the news. 

 

"Why all of you want to follow? Can't you all give us some our own time," whining Jeonghan. 

 

"Hyung, I really want to go to Okinawa, cannot we all go together?" request Seungkwan showing a puppy face to Jeonghan.

 

 Jeonghan is in dilemma. Should he agree with them or not. He turns his gaze to Mingyu. Mingyu nod his head. 

 

"Ok, we go together but please give us some time together ok? It's not like we don't want to spend the time with our group but Mingyu will start shooting for film, I will start hosting a radioshow, we really don't have time to spend together," explain Jeonghan.

 

"Yeayyyyyy...thank you hyung," Seungkwan and Chan shouting together.

 

"Aishhhh this two jinjja..., don't worry, we won't disturb," said Minghao.

 

"Ok all, let's go back to our own room, don't disturb this two they need to arrange our holiday and find our accomodation at Okinawa," said Wonwoo.

 

"Why us hyung?" Mingyu protest.

 

"You suggest the place, you arrange, make sure to include the bbq night," giggle Seungcheol teasing the couple.

 

Other members laughing see Mingyu and Jeonghan's reaction while getting up walking toward their own room.

 

"Yahhhh~~~ I hate all of you," shout Jeonghan.

 

"But, we love you, hyung~~~," tease Jun before he runs toward his room.

 

___________________________________________________

Thank you for new subscribers...

and thank you for reading...

Next chapter will be the last and after that I will update my new one shot story. 

 

Thank you for your support ♡♡♡♡♡