4. Distance (II)

My Love is Only For You

Mingyu just close his eyes and lean his body to the wall trying to take some rest after having his own individual practice dance routine while waiting for other members to come for group practice. After 5 minutes, he open his eyes to the sound of someone is opening the door. He is expecting members are coming but as soon as he see the face of that person, he sigh silently before stand up to make his way out. He just walk passing by that person approaching the door. 

 

"Can you please stop treat me & behave like this Kim Mingyu," Jeonghan snap at Mingyu

 

"Like what?" Mingyu stop walking and turn his body to the opposite direction.

 

"Avoiding & ignoring me for a whole two weeks," Jeonghan respond frustratedly.

 

"Is that so important? As long as I didn't make any disrespect or rude action toward you, I don't think it will be a big problem," answered Mingyu sarcasticly. 

 

"Who said it is not a big problem?" Jeonghan throw back the question to Mingyu. 

 

"If you mad at me because I didn't come to you that night, just tell it to my face," continue Jeonghan couldn't contain his frustation. He cannot stand Mingyu treat him like he didn't exist. 

 

"I am not. I told you already. Even I want to get mad at you, I don't have the right to do that," Mingyu's voice is getting higher and tense. 

 

"So, why did you avoiding me, why we became apart like this?" ask Jeonghan.

 

"Hyung, can't you see it?" Mingyu look straight to Jeonghan's eyes. 

 

"Just tell me what is it," urge Jeonghan.

 

Mingyu frustratedly ruffle his hair. How come Jeonghan want him to tell directly the reason of his avoidance. He feel so suffocated. 

 

"So, you don't know? or you pretend to be clueless? Look, you know my feelings for you and now I know yours. What you expect me to do? Can't you just give me some space?" Mingyu lowering his stern voice when he heard some footstep towards their practice room. 

 

Jeonghan wants to continue talking but Mingyu just walk out from the room and a few seconds later other members entering the room one by one. 

 

Jeonghan sigh but he trying to act normal by starting warm up his body for group practice. But his mind keep thinking about Mingyu.

 

Soonyoung: Ok yeoreobun... start warming up..we will start now. Where is Mingyu? 

 

Chan: He already been here from morning but he went to the wash room for a while.

 

Soonyoung: Ok ok. We will start after Mingyu come back. 

 

----------------

 

Jeonghan sit on the floor in the corner of the room, his favourite spot after their practice. He will sit there for a moment everytime after their practice. Whether he watching back their practice video or just taking a rest before go back to their dorm. But this time, Mingyu is messing up in his mind. Wonwoo keep looking around checking out something before hesitantly come closer and sit next to Jeonghan.

 

"Hyung, did you have a fight with Mingyu just now?" Wonwoo start the conversation after make sure Mingyu is not around.

 

He hesitantly at first because it is not his habit to interfere other persons matters. Usually if Mingyu or other members tell him their concerns or problems he will just listen to the members and give one or two comforting words. However, after looking at Mingyu's behaviour lately and Jeonghan's tensed face before they start their practice just now, he think he need to do something. 

 

"Ani...," lie Jeonghan even he knows Wonwoo must know about their situation because Wonwoo is the closest to Mingyu, just like he and Jisoo.

 

"Can you...just ignoring him for a while, hyung?" Wonwoo hesitantly continue because he knows Jeonghan is the person who is not comfortable to share his personal matters with others except Jisoo. 

 

"Why should me do that?" Jeonghan surprises with Wonwoo unexpected suggestion. 

 

"I am really sorry hyung, I didn't mean to meddle into your matter but he is struggling now hyung~~ he really struggle sorting out his feelings for sake both of u," explain Wonwoo carefully, worry his hyung get offend of his interference. 

 

"Why?" ask Jeonghan.

 

"Hyung~~ isn't that clear that you and him don't share the same affection towards each other?" Wonwoo needs Jeonghan to understand the situation, so it will be more comfortable for Mingyu and Jeonghan himself. But listen to Jeonghan's respond it's seems Jeonghan doesn't aware of what is happening.

 

Jeonghan just looking at Wonwoo's face before he shift his gaze to the floor. So, Jisoo's hunch once again prove to be accurate. The reason of Mingyu's avoidance is to get over him. 

 

"So, he is trying to see you just as his hyung, as you see him as your dongsaeng...but, if you keep coming to him now how can he forget his feeling for you, I understand you worry about him but it is the only way you to help him and it's better for both of you too," continue Wonwoo. 

 

Jeonghan sigh. Wonwoo apologizes to Jeonghan one more time before he goes back to their dorm leave Jeonghan with his thought alone.

 

'So, everyone think I do not love Mingyu...you can be an actor Yoon Jeonghan,' Jeonghan sigh dissapointedly at himself while looking at his own reflection in the mirror of their dance practice.

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________

Thank you to the subscribers and any silent reader....hope you enjoy reading my story ^^ ( even I know, nothing interesting and it just simple story...hehehehe) really appreciate your subscriptions and reading.

 

♡♡♡♡Thanks again♡♡♡♡

----------------------------------------