7. The Skinship Lover & The Clingy Boy

My Love is Only For You

Jeonghan is really upset. After wrap up the last day for Pledis Concert World Tour and come back to their dorm after having dinner with Pledis artist and staff, he straightly walking towards Mingyu's room.

 

"Kim Mingyu!!!! How could you?" Jeonghan half shouting to Mingyu as soon as he enter Mingyu's room.

 

 Wonwoo and Mingyu are cleaning their stuffs after coming back from the concert a bit surprised with Jeonghan barge in.

 

"Woah..hyung relax relax, let me go outside first, I don't wanna involve in your love fighting," Wonwoo said.

 

"Yahhh!!!" Mingyu and Jeonghan synchronizely shouting at Wonwoo.

 

"Keep the thinking and action synchronize just like this ok," giggle Wonwoo before he go out from the room, closing the door giving space to the couple. 

 

Jeonghan glare at Wonwoo before he get out, then turn his sulking stare to Mingyu while bit his lips.

 

"How could you do that to me?" Jeonghan drop his voice becoming so low showing his sadness. 

 

"What is it?" Mingyu come closer to Jeonghan with stern face.

 

"First...you kiss Jihoon, second you hug Jonghyun, third you keep holding everyone's hand...our members, minhyun, nayoung, minkyung from start till the end of concert, fourth you give Soonyoung backhug and let him kiss your cheek and last you give Minki piggyback, all this happen in one day but you didn't come to me at all since yesterday. Do you want take a revenge on me or what? How could my heart endure with all of this at once," spill out Jeonghan, "If you mad at me because of I've been clingy to Seungcheol and Chan yesterday morning, I'm sorry, no need to take a revenge on me like this, it's really hurt," Jeonghan continue at the same time looking straight at Mingyu's face.

 

This is their first fight after they become a lover. Jeonghan's clinginess toward members make Mingyu really uncomfortable and Mingyu sometimes can be so direct and blunt, voice it out to Jeonghan and Jeonghan cannot accept it. 

 

Jeonghan's upset gaze met with Mingyu's serious gaze. They both silent for a moment. Their gaze clearly show their upset feeling however behind the upsets gaze there are so much love toward each other. Mingyu's stern face becoming soft looking at Jeonghan's face.

 

"Yes, I mad at you because of yesterday morning. You said to me, I am over possesive yesterday, I really mad at those word. I didn't go to you because I want both of us to cool down first, you really angry at me yesterday and me too till I yelled at you, remember? but I really don't have any intention about the revenge or something like that, If you feel hurt because of my skinship with others, I am sorry, I really don't mean it...it is just casual skinship I do to everyone, I often do that before right?" explain Mingyu and take both Jeonghan's hand into his hand.

 

Jeonghan stare at Mingyu's face search for the confirmation.

 

"Jeongmal...I really didn't do that to hurt or make you jealous," Mingyu reaffirm his statement, smile toward the older.

 

"But, I am jealous. I really thought you intentionally did all that," said Jeonghan through his sulky tone voice.

 

"Aniya~~ revenge is out of my life dictionary, I hate it," Mingyu pulls Jeonghan into his arms. Jeonghan responds by wrapping his arms around Mingyu's waist. 

 

"and I am being possessive because I love you and I also jealous looking at you cling to other persons but I know that one is your habit, I can say it is same with my skinship to others, so I will try to tolerate and I am so sorry for mad and yelling at you yesterday morning, ummm?" Mingyu apologize and comforting Jeonghan.

 

"I am sorry too for angry at you and said you overpossesive, I will try to reduce my clinginess and you too...please~~ reduce your skinship with others, I am jealous, really jealous you know," Jeonghan make a promise and at the same time make a request to Mingyu. 

 

Mingyu smiles at Jeonghan emphasizes the word jealous.

 

"Ok...I will try," promise Mingyu. 

"Emmm...Did you really perform the concert on the stage just now?" ask Mingyu.

 

"Of course I was, where should I be other than on the stage? Could not you find me?" Jeonghan curious and slightly hurt at Mingyu's question. 'Did Mingyu really doesn't notice him?'

 

"I thought you become audiences just now," continue Mingyu.

 

"Why?" Jeonghan pulls his head from Mingyu's shoulder and look curiously at Mingyu.

 

"Aniya...I just wonder how did you see all what I was doing if you were on the stage performing the concert," Mingyu give teasing stare to Jeonghan while hold his laugh.

 

"Ya~~" Jeonghan hit lightly Mingyu's chest and pouting his lips. Mingyu laugh at Jeonghan reaction to his teasing and he pulls back Jeonghan to his embrace. 

 

"I really miss you, did you miss me?" ask Mingyu after they stay for the position for a while.

 

"Ummmm...," Jeonghan quickly nodding his head at Mingyu's shoulder. 

Mingyu release his embrace. He looks at Jeonghan's face.

 

"Ok, first...kiss..." Mingyu peck Jeonghan lips. Jeonghan blinks his eyes a few times surprised.

"Second...hug..." Mingyu pulls Jeonghan and give him a tight embrace, "Third... holding hand..." Mingyu entwine his fingers with Jeonghan and sway his hand together.

 

"Ya~~ what are you doing?" Jeonghan couldn't help but giggle looking at Mingyu.

 

"Sshhh...I am paying you back...fourth... backhug and kiss my cheek..." Mingyu go behind Jeonghan and gives Jeonghan a tight backhug and put his chin on Jeonghan's shoulder. Jeonghan smiles and plays along, turns his head and kiss Mingyu's cheek.

"and the last one...what is it? oo yes.. piggyback..." Mingyu knee down on the floor so Jeonghan can climb up his back easily. 

 

"Mingyu...stop it stop it...no need to do this..," Jeonghan pulls Mingyu to make he stands up and hugs Mingyu again. 

 

"Mianhae...you always doing everything for me...but I always make you mad," said Jeonghan.

 

"Aniya...you make me feel how happy being in love with someone. We are mad because we love each other,"

 

"Ne, I really love you Kim Mingyu to the extend I worry someday someone will snatch you from me," Jeonghan's voice sounded worry to Mingyu's ears.

 

Mingyu loosen his embrace and look to Jeonghan's eyes. He cupped Jeonghan's face with his two hand and caress Jeonghan's cheeks with his thumb.

 

"No one will snatch me from you or you from me, I will make sure it won't happen," They stare deeply at each other eyes affectionately before Mingyu moves his lip closer to Jeonghan's and claim Jeonghan's lip with his. Jeonghan close his eyes, tighten his arms around Mingyu's waist while enjoying their sweet and passionate kiss.

 

They pull slowly their lips aparts from each other and smile. Mingyu simply tuck Jeonghan's hair which fell to his left side of face to the back of his ear. 

 

"Mingyu, can you accompany me to eat?" ask Jeonghan.

 

"Umm? Didn't we just come back from dinner?" ask Mingyu back.

 

"Ummm...but I didn't eat because I am very upset just now," Jeonghan reply. 

 

"Hyung~~~ should I be happy or should I be worry?" Mingyu chuckled.

 

"Huh?" Jeonghan scrunches his forehead.

 

"You know I will worry because you didn't eat properly especially after the concert, this is the time you should refill your energy but at the same time it shows how much you love me, so I don't know which one should I be," said Mingyu while let out a small laugh. 

 

"Ya~~ how could you?" Jeonghan pout.

Mingyu chuckle. 

 

"Let's go out to eat, I will buy it for you, what do you want to eat?" said Mingyu while looking at Jeonghan's face fondly.

 

"Meat, I really hungry right now," Jeonghan make a puppy face to Mingyu.

 

"Ne, anything for my Yoon...," 

 

Mingyu's word being cutted off by knocking sound on the door and Wonwoo's voice.

 

"Is everything ok inside? I want to enter my room for a minute."

 

"Ne, hyung you can come in," said Mingyu while open the door. 

 

"We are going out, so you can take your room back, sorry Wonwoo," said Jeonghan through his apologetic tone.

 

"If you are sorry, treat me a meal then," tease Wonwoo.

 

"Ne, ne... I will I will," said Jeonghan.

 

Mingyu laughes looking at Wonwoo and Jeonghan before he pulls Jeonghan's hand to walk out from the room. 

 

___________________________________________________

 

This chapter may be a bit boring...

Anyway, thanks for reading ^^