9. My Love Is Only For You

My Love is Only For You

"Did you know the new debut group girls which collabrate with our company?" asked Seungcheol to Mingyu.

 

"Yes, Crystal Glitz, I will work with one of them in my new drama, why?" asked Mingyu. 

 

"One of them really resemble Jeonghan, did you notice? I bumped into them yesterday at office, at first i thought she is Jeonghan's sister," tell Seungcheol

 

"Ooo she is Kang Hana, she is the one I will work with, there's a lot of article talking about they resemblance," reply Mingyu.

 

"So, personally as Jeonghan's boyfriend and Kang Hana's collegue, how do you think?" ask Seungcheol.

 

"Yeah, they resemble each other a lot," said Mingyu.

 

"Jinjja?" Seungcheol surprised. Mingyu nod.

"Why? Are you interested?" ask Mingyu curiously.

 

"Aniya, just fascinate to look at someone who really look like Jeonghan, our member," reply Seungcheol.

 

"We already have one right, Jun hyung and Super Junior's Heechul Sunbae nim," reply Mingyu.

 

"Aaaa~~~ ne...ne...ne," said Seungcheol grinning.

 

-----------------

 

Mingyu, Jeonghan and Seungkwan having coffee together at the cafe in front of their office. Mingyu and Jeonghan is talking to each other while Seungkwan is too focus on his phone.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mingyu Sunbae-nim, Jeonghan Sunbae-nim, Seungkwan Sunbae-nim," a girl greet them.

 

"Oo Hana-ssi, annyeonghaseyo," Mingyu greets her back.

 

"She is Crystal Glitz's Kang Hana, Jeonghan hyung's doppelganger," Mingyu introduce Kang Hana to Jeonghan and Seungkwan.

 

"Hi, Hana-ssi," greet Jeonghan.

 

"Wow you two really look alike," said Seungkwan while looking at his hyung and the girl.

 

"Aniyaeyo, Jeonghan sunbae-nim is more good looking," said Hana politely. 

 

"I just stop by to greet sunbaenim deul...I will excuse myself, I have to go back to our company, Mingyu Sunbae-nim, See you tomorrow, I will go first, Sunbae-nim deul," excuse Hana.

 

"Ok, Hana-ssi, see you tomorrow," reply Mingyu.

 

"Mingyu hyung, why you should see her tomorrow?" Seungkwan got curious.

 

"I will working with her in my new drama, tomorrow is our 2nd script reading," reply Mingyu and sip his Americano.

 

 "Oo that is why you know her, I actually feel weird you seems know her well," said Seungkwan.

 

"Jeonghan hyung, are you jealous? Mingyu hyung will work with someone as beautiful as you," tease Seungkwan.

 

"Ya~~ please don't start, Seungcheol and Seokmin asked me the same question too," Jeonghan complained.

 

Mingyu looks at Jeonghan. There are slight irritation on his face. He knows, a bickering will start very soon. 

 

------------

 

"Did you still angry with me?" ask Jeonghan while he take a sit beside Mingyu on the bed.  

 

He hug Mingyu's arms. Mingyu already ready to go to sleep. He initially planned to spend time with Jeonghan this night after finished his drama shooting but their fight this afternoon make he cancel the plan to ensure they have time to cool down. His room light has been switch off replace with light from his night lamp.

 

"A bit," reply Mingyu.

 

"I am sorry, I know it's my fault, don't be angry anymore," Jeonghan coax Mingyu while shaking a bit his arm. He tilted his head to see Mingyu's face. 

 

"You know I just working with her right, she only playing the role of my sister in that drama and you never be like this before, why do you jealous of her?" Mingyu turns his head to Jeonghan's face soften to Jeonghan coax. 

 

"They keep telling me, Hana is more beautiful, Hana is kind, Hana is this, Hana is that...and I see the way she looked at you yesterday, it's different from the first time I met her at the cafe," explain Jeonghan.  

 

"My Yoon Jeonghan, listen to me, I don't know how she look at me and I don't want to know. What is important to me is you, how you look at me," said Mingyu while cupped Jeonghan's cheek with his two warm hands and look deeply to Jeonghan's eyes.

 

"and don't worry we are already wrap up the shooting and everything, I think I don't have to meet her anymore ok, my hannie?" said Mingyu 

 

"Ok, my gyu," Jeonghan peck Mingyu's lips. They smile to each other. 

 

"Do you want to sleep here tonight, Wonwoo hyung is going back to his parent's home and I miss you so much," Mingyu is playing with Jeonghan's hair. 

 

Jeonghan nod his head quickly. 

"But I want to sleep beside you not on Wonwoo's bed," Jeonghan said it softly. 

 

"Of course, I don't want you to sleep on Wonwoo hyung's bed either," said Mingyu. 

 

He pulls Jeonghan to lay down together on his bed. He slid his hand under Jeonghan's head making Jeonghan lay on his shoulder. Jeonghan move closer and snuggle up to Mingyu. Mingyu pulls the blanket put on their body. They spend the night by talking, snuggling, once a while kissing and cuddling before Jeonghan fell asleep first as usual. Mingyu smile looking at sleeping Jeonghan before he close his sleepy eyes. 

 

-------- 

 

"Wonwoo hyung, do you think Hana likes me? Jeonghan hyung keep talking about it, I get annoyed sometimes," ask Mingyu.

 

"Ummm...," agree Wonwoo without hesitant.

 

"You think like that too?" Mingyu surprised with Wonwoo's answer.

 

"I don't think she likes me, she just being nice to me because I took care of her during our shooting," explain Mingyu further.

 

"Nope. She is nice to you because she likes you, you are too naive Mingyu and you are too nice to people surround you, and you expects other persons also like you, do not have any intention," said Wonwoo.

 

"Is it?" Mingyu curious. 

 

'Jeonghan hyung may feel uncomfortable through out the time,' thought Mingyu.

 

"I don't know how you can see each persons who like Jeonghan hyung but you cannot see the persons who like you," said Wonwoo.

 

Mingyu grinning to Wonwoo.

 

--------

 

"Mingyu oppa~~~ here is the cake, I bought it from the cafe," Hana gives Mingyu a small white box wrapping with red ribbon. 

 

Jeonghan which sit next to Mingyu in Pledis office's resting area look at Hana before he get up and walk away. 

 

"Jeonghan hyung!!" called Mingyu but get no response from Jeonghan. Mingyu sighs. He knows Jeonghan does not feeling comfortable to see Hana. 

 

"Hana~ya, why you always gives me something?" Mingyu ask. 

 

"Wae oppa? Do you hate it?" Hana pout listen to Mingyu's answer.

 

"No, I don't hate it but it looks like you want something from me and it is not quite proper if others see it, they may assume that we are dating or something like that?" explain Mingyu with intention Hana will understand him. He tries not to offend the girl. 

 

"Oppa~~~ I...I do like you, don't you like me too?" ask Hana with a bit hesitant.

 

'I like you but as a dongsaeng," reply Mingyu carefully.

 

"It's ok if you like me as dongsaeng now, later you will like me as a girl," responds Hana confidently. 

 

"No. I am sorry Hana, that won't happen, I already have someone I love dearly," continue Mingyu.

 

Hana silent for a moment listen to Mingyu's answer. She really likes Mingyu. 

 

"Why? Did the person really beautiful, really kind?" ask Hana slight irritate. 

 

"Ummm," Mingyu answer shortly. Don't want to elaborate further since it will offends Hana more. 

 

"If it so, I will become more beautiful and I will be more nice to oppa in the future," said Hana.  

 

"Hana, don't be like this ok," said Mingyu.

 

"No, I will fight for you and I will wait for you," speak Hana firmly.

 

"Hana, listen to me ok, I love that person not because he is the most beautiful or the kindest...I love him because he is him. Beauty will fade away, and we can't be kind in every second in our life, sometimes we get annoyed, sometimes we get angry and lose our mind... don't offer your beauty or kindness like that, if you already find the right person, offer your true heart to him and I am sorry I cannot be the person because I already found that person who I can give all my true heart, I am sure you will find yours later," Mingyu tries to make Hana understand his view of love. He really hopes Hana will find her true love one day. 

 

Hana get silent and look toward Mingyu's face. Mingyu's words seems so right.

 

"But oppa, I really like you," said Hana, her pride does not want to lose to her mind.

 

"Ok, let say I accept you now and in the future, there are another person likes me and she want me to accept her feeling too, what will you feel? ask Mingyu, he pause for a while looking at Hana waiting for the answer.

 

Hana jolted with Mingyu's question. She never put herself in others' shoes, but now she understands.

 

 "Hana..you are still young and you will meet many persons in the future," continue Mingyu.

 

"Oppa, you really love that person so much, right?" said Hana.

 

"Ne, I really love him and no one can replace him in my heart," reply Mingyu.

 

"That person is really lucky to have you, I don't have any regret liking you, you teached me a lot, I am sorry oppa, I am sorry for being childish," apologize Hana. 

 

Other than Mingyu's good looking face she started getting interest to Mingyu because Mingyu treated her nicely, during their drama shooting, Mingyu took care of her and taught her a lot since she is a newcomer and she will feels proud when her friends said she is lucky get to stand beside Mingyu. But she just realized love is more than being nice towards each other. Beauty is the bonus but true heart is the most important. She feels a bit ashamed how she behave infront of Mingyu just now.

 

"It's ok, we are learning by making a mistake, we grow and become more wise from that, as long as you realize it, it doesn't matter," comfort Mingyu after saw Hana is a bit ashamed of herself. 

 

"I think I should make you my life mentor," said Hana while smiling.

 

"Yahhhh~~~ don't say like that, I am not, I am still learning from my hyung-deul and our sunbae-nim, my hyung-deul really teach me a lot especially Wonwoo hyung, he is really a wise man, he is our encyclopedia," explain Mingyu.

 

"jinjja?" laugh Hana. Mingyu nodding his head with smile. 

 

"Oppa, I really thankful eventhough I was being childish, you still can talk to me without any resentment," continue Hana.

 

"Why should I resent you, you are my dongsaeng and I shouldn't show any bad example to you," Mingyu reply.

 

"Oppa you jjang!! Take this and eat with your beloved person ok, say to that person I am really sorry," said Hana. 

 

"Thank you so much Hana for being understanding dongsaeng," Mingyu show his appreaciation to Hana's understanding, "If you already find the person you can give your true heart, bring him to me first, ok," continue Mingyu.

 

"Ya oppa why should I?" Hana whining.

 

"Of course you have to, I want to check whether he really love you or he just want to play with you, if he dare to play I will give him a good beat," said Mingyu showing his fist.

 

"Ahh oppa I'm really touched," said Hana and she laughing after that.

 

They laughing together before Hana excuse herself to go back to her dorm. 

Mingyu reliefs Hana can accept all of this but Mingyu have another mission, he have to find Jeonghan. He knows how Jeonghan feels when Jeonghan saw Hana gave him cake just now. Jeonghan kept telling him before how he feels uncomfortable the way Hana treats Mingyu. Mingyu needs to explain to Jeonghan that he no need to worry and feel uncomfortable after this, because everything is settle. He quickly get up looking for Jeonghan. He checks one by one room and the last is the vocal team working room. As soon as he enter the room, he is being pulled by a hand into the corner of the room and his waist being wrapped tightly by a pair of arms. He smile softly while responds to the person with a warm embrace. 

 

"Thank you for loving me unconditionally, I really love you, really really really love you, I am sorry if I didn't show enough gratitude towards your love," said Jeonghan.

 

 Without Mingyu knowledge, Jeonghan stayed behind the wall listened to Mingyu and Hana's conversation. He didn't have the intention to listen at first but he stayed due to his curiosity over Hana's action. During their conversation, he could see clearly how Mingyu really love him as the way he is. Everything Mingyu said to Hana about their relationship making he tears up a bit. 

 

"Why? You're just doing fine. I always know you love me too, why you sound so sad?" ask Mingyu when he notice a slight difference to Jeonghan's voice. He pulls his body from Jeonghan and looking at Jeonghan's face. A bit guilty seen in his eyes. 

 

"I heard what you said to Hana just now, and she is absolutely right I am really lucky to have you but I always bothering you with petty things," said Jeonghan.

 

"Aniya~~ I know you do that because you love me, that is your another way to express how much you love me, so just be you like usual. I always love you like that," Mingyu cupped Jeonghan's face before pulls back Jeonghan's shoulder to his embrace. 

 

"So, you heard she say sorry to you right?" ask Mingyu.

 

"Ummm...I heard it all, she is really mature hoobae," said Jeonghan.

 

"Yes, she is," reply Mingyu.

 

They stay like that enjoying their warm embrace.

 

"This room has cctv right?" Mingyu just realize they are in the office not in their dorm. He worries others will see them.

 

"This corner is cctv blind spot, don't worry," reply Jeonghan casually.

 

"Wow...Yoon Jeonghan, you awesome!!! So, can I kiss you here?" ask Mingyu.

 

"Ummm..." reply Jeonghan sheepishly.

 

Mingyu release his embrace before cupped Jeonghan's face. Mingyu can feel Jeonghan's lip smile as soon as their lips met. Jeonghan pulls down Mingyu's face to deepen their kiss.

 

"Mingyu yaaaaa~~~~

Jeonghan-ahhhh~~~ I know you both are inside, come out faster, we want to use the room," Jisoo's voice coming from the door.

 

Mingyu and Jeonghan pull their lips from each other, look at the door direction before shift their gaze at each other and laugh. 

 

"We should find another blind and undisturbable spot," said Mingyu to Jeonghan. 

 

Jeonghan laughs and tiptoe a bit to peck Mingyu's lips. He entwines their fingers, pulls Mingyu slowly and walk to the door. 

 

Even if thousands of persons will come between them, both of them know now, their love are only for each other. There are no one else. Just Kim Mingyu and Yoon Jeonghan. My love is only for you. 

 

 

~The End~

 

___________________________________________________

 

Thank you a lot to the subscribers and all the readers and I am sorry for any mistakes and any lacks in this story since this is my first english fanfic. 

I really love Gyuhan, if you are gyuhan shipper you will know the struggle in finding gyuhan fanfic and they need more love...♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 

Let love Gyuhan...Mingyu...Jeonghan... :P  and all Seventeen members as well...