Things happen

Love Murderers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on Jeno. We have to go!" Ever since Jaemin turned human Jeno won’t let him go. He keeps him in bed until the last moment. Follows him to the kitchen and out if he is taking out the trash. He wouldn’t be shocked if Jeno followed him to the toilet next.

"Five more minutes." Jaemin laughs at the boy holding him around the waist. Of course, he could just pull him off but he doesn’t want to that. He wants to enjoy being with him as humans.

"School starts in five minutes, so I don't think that will work." Jeno sits up quickly. Running around the room. Dressing himself for school. Wearing his school uniform.

"You're going to teleport us, right?" Jaemin laughs a little at Jeno. How else would they get to school?

"Of course, Jeno. How else would we get to school?" Jeno turns and looks at Jaemin. Hadn’t he been short on time Jaemin was sure he would jump him and hold him back down in bed. It doesn't take long for Jaemin to stand up, take on his clothes and teleport him and Jeno to school.

They were standing in the bathroom within minutes.

"We should do this every day." Jeno is smiling as he looks at Jaemin.

"I know you are lazy, but we can't have this panic every morning." Jeno laughs aloud at his demon friend. They quickly make it to their shared locker room. Running against time.

 

"You are late boys." Miss Kim is standing in front of them. She looks ready to kill them, but Jaemin already knows she isn’t mad. She just must act mad for the other kids.

"Sorry Miss Kim." Jaemin didn’t want to be a teacher’s pet, but if he knew how to get away from an angry teacher he would do it. He doesn’t want to be scolded by his teacher nor his brother.

"Go sit down." She pointed at the chairs at the back of the room with some extra force. Making Jaemin know he and Jeno got off. Jaemin bumps shoulders with Jeno as they walk to the back. Making the latter laugh. As they make their way back down the teacher writes something down. Looking shortly at the two boys while doing so.

 

School was never exactly fun, but this was the worst. Sitting in his classroom across from a pure angel wasn’t something Jaemin wanted to do, but Yuta made him. It wasn't Renjun, it was a boy in Yuta's class. His name was a number. Nine? Ten? Not that he cares.

"What does Yuta want you to do?" Jaemin looks at the older boy in front of him. Not smiling nor being friendly. Ten however is the opposite. Beaming, his eyes shining as he smiles.

"He wants me to remind you that you were an angel once, and killing one person doesn’t make you evil. It's natural for your type." Jaemin sighs. He should have seen this coming. He didn't feel bad for killing Jeno's dad, but he didn’t want to kill more people. Not that he knew of at least.

"I don't want to kill anybody. Now can I go to lunch?" Ten nods and smiles.

"Yeah go meet your boyfriend." He waves his hand at Jaemin as he stands up to leave. He wants to say something about the word boyfriend, but decides not to. He wants to be Jeno's boyfriend, but he doesn't know how to do that. He jogs down to meet his friends for lunch.

 

"Hey Jaemin. How did your date with Ten go?" Jaemin was sure Renjun meant it as a joke, but he didn’t feel like it was.

"It wasn't a date." Jaemin scans the table. Seeing something missing.

"Where's Jeno?" He turns and looks at the rest of the boys. Some looking down on the table, others looking at the roof. None of them looking happy. It took a couple of seconds before somebody answered. It was Mark. The eld

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter