Not 100% demon

Love Murderers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They are downstairs in the prison, Master Kim." Yukhei was taller than the other people in the room. Master Kim, was a short, but strong man. His suit was straight and clean. He looked scary and powerful, which he also was.

"Good. Keep them there for a while. No food until they absolutely need it." Master Kim was heartless. He didn't care for anybody else than himself. It was to be expected of a mafia boss.

"Sure boss."

 

Down in the prison the boys were fast asleep. Not knowing what just happened yet. It had been three hours since they got taken from school. Jaemin had thin gloves on him. He would never be able to take them off. Not until somebody else magical would take them off.

Jaemin started groaning an hour later. His head was banging. He tried to touch his head, but when he touched he noticed he wasn't home. His hands felt strange. He tried taking the gloves off, but they wouldn't budge.

It takes him exactly one minute to wake up properly. When he did he saw Jeno. He was as flawless as ever, but Jaemin didn't like it. Seeing him sleeping on a stone floor in a dark room. The only source of light was the small shining through the tiny window on the door.

"Jeno? Hey, are you okay? Jeno?" Jaemin shakes Jeno as hard as he can. He must wake him up. Jeno can't sleep for too long. Tears started forming in Jaemin's eyes. Is this how he loses Jeno? He can't handle living without Jeno. Just as the tears starts to fall from Jaemin's eyes he hears . Not just anyone’s moan. Jeno's moan. His heart leaps. Running up to Jeno again Jaemin bursts out in tears. His tears hitting the ground. Big wet splotches form on the ground, but Jaemin doesn't care. He only hugs Jeno has close as he can.

"Je... no" Jaemin's mouth was full of tears. His nose was running. His words were slurped. He wasn't able to speak properly.

"I'm here Jaemin. I'm here." Jeno starts hugging him back. It felt good feeling Jeno react. He seemed so dead earlier. Now he's there. Hugging him. Telling him everything is okay.

They sat there like that for a while. Only hugging and smelling each other’s smell. Being completely content in that moment. If only it could last forever. Their stomach rumbling made them realise what was happening. They were locked in a room. A dark room with nothing in it.

"Where are we?" Jeno sounded calm. His voice didn't shake, but his eyes did. He may sound calm, but he wasn't. Eyes and body shaking.

"I don't know." Letting go of Jeno, Jaemin walked up to the door. Peeking out of the small window on the door. There was nothing much. Only doors after doors. The exact same as the one they were in. The walls were white. Like a hospital, but the opposite. It was if this place was for killing people, not saving them.

"Hey boys." Jaemin felt as if he jumped two meters in the air as Jungwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter