Hard times

Love Murderers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day goes by just as any other until Haechan and Mark walk into Jeno’s classroom. Mark looks kind off confused and concerned at the same time, while Haechan is bearing a big smile on his face. Jeno thinks he looks happy, while Jaemin thinks he looks mischievous.

“Hey Jeno, hey demon.” Haechan was the first to speak. The smile still plastered on his face.

“Hey Haechan. What’s up?” Jeno asks a little nervously. Haechan normally never greets his friends. Something’s up.

“I’m here to talk to your little demon friend. Can I borrow him?” Jeno automatically reaches for Jaemin, but he isn’t there.

“He’s already almost out the door Jeno.” Haechan says as he turns around and walks out of the room. Jeno felt a wave of disappointment that Jaemin didn’t wait for his answer, but he quickly gets over it. Jaemin is his own per… demon.

 

“Does he know Jaemin?” They had hardly left the classroom and Haechan was already asking him questions. Jaemin tried to decide whether he should play dumb or just answer him. He does the latter.

“No, he doesn’t.” Jaemin looks straight into Haechan’s eyes. He watches them go from surprise to disappointment.

“You have to tell him Jaemin.” Jaemin looks down at the floor as Haechan speaks.

“I know. I just don’t think he’s ready for it yet.” He doesn’t lift his eyes from the floor as he speaks. Haechan huffs while he places a hand on Jaemin’s shoulder making the younger look up.

“He has to know who you really are Jaemin. You are a monster, and you don’t need to be embarrassed about that.” Haechan gives a little smile to Jaemin, and Jaemin answers it with a smile too.

“I will tell him soon don’t worry.” And with that they walked back into the classroom. Haechan bearing his big smile again. Jeno and Mark both watch him as he walks in. He looks to be alone. It was in moments like this Jaemin wished he could be seen.

Nobody says anything as Jaemin sits down. It isn’t before Haechan and Mark says they are going to leave that anybody moves. Jeno says goodbye to them with his smile plastered on his face. It isn’t the smile that turns his eyes into crescent moons, but still Jaemin likes it. As long as Jeno is smiling in some type of way Jaemin will be happy.

Jeno doesn’t ask what Haechan and him talked about until they were home, or actually at Jeno’s place.

“What did you and Haechan talk about?” Jaemin doesn’t know what to answer at first, but walks up to the papers on the wall and starts tapping. From the ‘N’ to the ‘.’.

“Don’t lie I know you guys talked about something. Haechan was pretending to be happy, but he didn’t make any comments when he walked in.” Jaemin isn’t shocked at Jeno being able to read Haechan, or people generally, that well. What he is shocked about is how upfront he is about it. So, he decides to tell him.

He doesn’t know exactly where to start, but he quickly does. He starts with the beginning. When he was born.

I was born an angel. You know that. I was born into a high-class family. Me and my brother were supposed to take after our parents, but then we were sent down as guardian angels instead. My brother was quick about his mission. He saved the boy and moved back home. To heaven. I however wasn’t that lucky. The one I was supposed to protect lived a horrible life. He was the son of a mafia boss. He was beaten, ually assaulted and everything in between almost every day. My mission was to get hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter