The past catches up

Love Murderers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"They joined us father." Jungwoo never felt save around his dad. His adoptive dad, but he had to fight it down. He was proud to be able to tell his father that the boys joined them.

"That was easy." Master Kim looked suspicious about the boys. He wondered why they joined so quick. Why did they change their mind?

"They will be a good addition to our clan father. Imagine how powerful we will be now." Master Kim didn't answer after that.

 

The shower was way too hot. It hurt his skin. Red spots showed up everywhere. The people washing him weren't being careful. He didn't understand why he couldn't do it himself. It isn't like he is going to run away.

"Jaemin!" Jaemin hated the screams from Jeno's bath. He did it first, and he knew it was painful. He wanted to get him out of there. He wanted to kill everyone who hurt him, and Jeno. Especially the people who hurt Jeno.

It wasn't much later they let Jeno out. A towel wrapped around his waist. Body still wait, but Jaemin didn't care as he pulls him into a hug. He looks so vulnerable. So, scared.

"It's okay." They share a quick kiss before parting again. They had to be strong. They were told they had to train to kill, to do drug deals and so much more. Jaemin already knew how to kill, but he feared the future. Killing was something you could never forget.

Jeno and Jaemin leaves for practice. Meeting Jungwoo and Yukhei in a room filled with weapons. Guns, knives, and everything in-between.

"You, human will learn how to use the guns while you, demon child will learn how to use your powers." Yukhei first pointed at Jeno then at Jaemin. He gives of a powerful feeling. Scaring them. Making them listen to his every word. Never turning away.

Jungwoo takes Jeno with him over to the gun wall. While Yukhei takes Jaemin into another room. A room he can't hurt Jungwoo in, nor anyone else. The room was grey from the ground to the roof. At one end, there was a huge mirror, on the other it was many different types of obstacles. They stood in front of the mirror and got ready.

"Try and lift those barrels." Jaemin did it easily. Lifting them immediately.

"You're more powerful than I thought." Yukhei somehow looked proud, but he wasn't. The only positive feeling he could feel was love towards Jungwoo.

"What about crushing them." This task was a little more difficult, but he did it. He was powerful. He knew that, but he didn't know how powerful.

"What next." Jaemin didn't feel like speaking, but when his teacher wasn't saying anything he felt he had to say something.

"I think maybe you should get a more difficult obstacle." He didn't know what Yukhei meant by that, but he was ready. It was a couple of minutes later when a door way in the back opened and a row of humans tied up came out. Some thin, some thick. Some tall, some short. Everybody different.

"Why are they here?" Jaemin tried his best to stay calm, but he didn't know what to do. There was a bunch of people in front of him. Tied up people.

"You my friend are going to kill them." Jaemin's knees start to shake. He doesn't know what to do. He wants to keep them alive, but he had to kill them for the clan to not think he was up to something weird.

When he starts to strangle the first person it feels awful, but as he dies it makes him smile. He loved it. He goes for the second person. A tall thin girl. Ripping out. Seeing her bleed made him even more happy.

The third was even worse. He ripped out the man’s stomach. Then of his arms. Hearing him scream and seeing him dying. Jaemin smiled a sick smile. He loved everything about this.

The last one he didn't even notice what gender was. Only that it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter