Sleep

Love Murderers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throughout the night Jaemin tries not to fall asleep. Even though he is a demon he needs sleep, but he won’t sleep until Jeno is safe. He can sleep at school. Even if that means he can’t watch Jeno work he would do anything to make Jeno feel safe.

When he looks at the sleeping boy beside him he smiles. His face is so cute. His mouth slightly open and his arms stretched towards Jaemin. Jaemin again smiles to himself, Jeno can feel him. He knows Jaemin is around him.

Jaemin pulls out his phone to find something to do. What he didn’t expect was a thousand messages from his brother. Asking where he is.

 

To Yuta

I’m at Jeno’s house.

 

From Yuta

Isn’t it weird watching somebody sleep and they not knowing you are there?

 

Jaemin looks at Jeno again. He shuffles down so he is laying face to face with him. How can somebody be so beautiful when sleeping?

 

To Yuta

He can feel me. He knows I’m here.

 

Yuta doesn’t answer for a while. Jaemin puts his phone in his pocket again. Waiting for a new message. He tries to imagine what Yuta would answer, but he doesn’t know what he could possibly answer.

When his phone makes a little pling his heartbeat starts to raise. What if Yuta knows something is wrong if a human knows about a demon? Jaemin tries to push those thoughts away while pulling his phone out.

 

From Yuta

That’s great Jaemin. Even I couldn’t make Hansol realise I was there. Jeno and you must really be meant to be together.

See you tomorrow. We need to talk this through. Meet me on the roof.

 

Jaemin blushes at Yuta’s text. Meant to be? He texts a quick okay back before putting his phone away. It was almost 5 in the morning. He decides he can sleep a little bit. He would wake up if something was wrong.

In his dreams Jaemin is as human as Jeno and they are having fun. Doing homework, walking down the hallways at school and all those normal human things. He wished they were true.

“Jaemin are you awake?” Jeno’s voice wakes Jaemin up. His voice is beautiful and raspy. Jaemin decided that he likes Jeno in the morning too. His hair in every direction.

When Jeno’s hand snakes its way towards Jaemin he scoots closer. He doesn’t know why he wants Jeno to touch him, but it makes him happy. When Jeno’s fingers touch his stomach, he stops breathing. Jeno does too. He doesn’t just stop by touching Jaemin’s stomach. He touches Jaemin all the way up to his face. His hand resting on Jaemin’s cheek.

“How can a demon be so soft.” Jaemin only laughs at Jeno’s words. He used to be an angel, he still has some traits from his past self. They stay lying in bed for a while. It isn’t until Jeno’s alarm rings that they move.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter