Connection

Love Murderers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin decided to follow Jeno home. Wanting to know his personal life more. To try and find somebody to kill so he can be closer to him. To be closer to his human.

Jeno didn't look at Jaemin during class after he had thanked him. Jaemin had decided that he probably saw wrong. Jeno couldn't have seen him.

Walking beside Jeno made him happy. His heart jumping a little whenever their shoulder touched. Even though Jeno couldn't feel it Jaemin could, and it made him happy. He tries to not look at Jeno as they walk, but he fails miserably. Watching him as they walk.

"I can't see you, but I know you are there. I've seen Yuta talking to you. I thought he was crazy at first, but when he mentioned my name I started realising somebody was around me. Somebody I couldn't see." Jaemin stops walking as Jeno does the same. He doesn't look directly at Jaemin this time, but he is close.

"I heard Yuta telling you how to turn. I don't know what you turn into, but you have to kill somebody. So kill my dad. He beats me almost every day and he killed my mom. He deserves it. I can live with my older brother." Jaemin is shocked at Jeno's words he doesn't know what to do. He has never heard about a human knowing a demon is around them.

Jeno stands looking at the ground for a while. Jaemin wants him to look up so he can see his beautiful face. His favourite face. It wasn’t before the water hits the ground Jaemin notices Jeno is crying.

“My body is full of scars and bruises. I don’t want to hurt anymore. Please get rid of him.” When Jeno looks up Jaemin reaches out trying to dry his tears. Never wanting Jeno to cry again, but he can’t do it. He can’t dry his tears.

They start walking again. Jaemin doesn't answer. Jeno can't hear him anyway. If he kills his dad he would turn and be with Jeno, but he won't feel good about killing the one that gave Jeno life.

Jaemin almost doesn't notice as Jeno walks into an alleyway. It was dark and wet, but Jaemin was used to that. So he just followed. When Jeno stops and opens a door Jaemin wants to stop him, but he can't.

There are drug dealers and murderers that live in these apartments.

"Dad I'm home." Jeno sounds normal, but he looks terrified. He steps lightly on the floor and tries not to make a sound. He doesn't go into the living room as he walks deeper into the house.

The house is dirty, but has some expensive stuff. Probably payment for doing drug deals or being assassins. Jaemin doesn't know what Jeno's dad is, but he doesn't like Jeno living with him.

When they walk into Jeno's room Jaemin smiles a little. There are heaps of books on the floor about different type of mythical creatures. Some pages have been ripped out and hung on the wall. He smiles as he reads the pages. They all point at what he is. One page has only three words written on it. 'Angel turned devil.' He figured it out.

Jaemin taps the paper and it shakes. Jeno turns and looks at it. Smiling at it. Jaemin likes his smile. It's beautiful.

"Am I right? Tap once if I'm right." Jaemin taps once and Jeno lets out a yes as he lifts his hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter