Brother to lover

Love Murderers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opening his front door, he listens closely for his dad. Nothing. No sounds, no heavy feeling, no dad. His tears are still rolling down his face, but not heavily anymore. Still he can feel the hands drying his tears. Jaemin’s hands drying his tears.

Jeno knows Jaemin wants him to say why he is crying, but he feels embarrassed. His cheeks start to heat up as the hands never leave his face. Here he is crying because he is falling hard for a boy he can’t even see. He is crying because he saw a couple hugging, but he can’t even see the person he wants to be his.

The tears stop as Jeno takes the invincible wrists in his hands. In moments like these Jeno wished he could see Jaemin. He wished he could see the soft eyes looking at him, see the caring face, but he couldn’t. Jeno is torn between hiding his face, and showing his sadness proud and strong.

Even though he’s telling himself to look away he can’t. He holds the wrist in his hands. Imagining the skin, he can feel, but not see. He imagines the blood flowing through them.

“I wish I could see you.” The words come out soft and scared. Jeno didn’t mean to sound so small. He meant to tell Jaemin why he was crying, but not showing how hurt he really is.

One of the wrists he is holding fights loose. Jaemin places his hand on Jeno’s chest. Even though Jeno can’t see or hear Jaemin he knows he will always be there. Jaemin rubs his hand a little as he himself starts crying. He wished he could tell Jeno how much he cares for him. He wants to smile at Jeno and make him smile back.

Jaemin wanted to tell Jeno to always smile, to always be happy. He wanted to tell him he was beautiful. He wanted to tell him every single detail about his face, his laugh, his walk and everything.

They stand there for a while. Jaemin silently crying and rubbing his hand on Jeno’s chest to calm him down. Jaemin doesn’t cry for long though, he usually never cries, but he knowns Jeno will change him in many ways.

Its Jaemin that makes them start walking to Jeno’s room. Scared his dad will come home and hurt Jeno. He also wanted Jeno to sleep a little after all the crying he has done. Jaemin wants to sleep himself, but knows Jeno needs it more than him.

The second Jaemin walks into Jeno’s room he walks up to the papers on the wall. Pulling Jeno after him. Jeno understands quickly what Jaemin wants. Pulling out a notebook and a pen making himself ready.

Jaemin isn’t sure at first what he should say. I love you? You should sleep? I’m here for you? After thinking it through he decides to just point out sleep. When Jaemin finishes tapping out the words he looks at Jeno. At first Jeno doesn’t do anything, but after a while he nods.

“Okay, but only if you sleep with me.” Jaemin wants to fight him, but decides he should sleep to. Crying makes people tired, and he would rather sleep a little now and be able to protect Jeno through the night. Quickly tapping out an ‘O’ and ‘K’. Immediately Jeno smiles and starts to undress. Making himself ready to sleep. Jaemin joins him in doing so and jumps into bed.

It isn’t long after wrapping his hands around Jeno that Jaemin falls asleep. Not knowing whether Jeno fell asleep with him or not. In his dreams Jaemin is with Jeno. Both humans and being happy together.

Jeno watches the phone laying on his desk vibrating. He knows it isn’t his phone. He never saw Jaemin’s personal objects before, but he thinks the phone is his. Who else’s phone would it be?

Wiggling out of Jaemin’s arms Jeno walks over to the phone. Seeing a million texts. Each from Yuta. Jeno tries to open the phone and gets shocked when there is no code. Well Jaemin doesn’t really need one when nobody else can see his phone.

Jeno laughs a little at Jaemin’s lockscreen. It isn’t a selfie nor a dog, but Jeno. Jeno writing something in class. His hair jet black and his uniform a little tussled. He thinks it’s cute knowing Jaemin likes him looking natural. He doesn’t have to dres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter