Future not so bright

Love Murderers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? How do you know?" Yuta and Hansol were both ready to be parents figures again. Protecting both of their brothers. Real or not. They were their brothers.

"I talked to him earlier. I knew I recognised him somewhere, and hearing him talk reminded me of where. He was Chani's friend. I remember Chani telling me about how his father took him in. He killed his own family at the age of twelve. First his drunk mum, then his high dad, then his older brother and lastly his 6-year-old sister." Everybody went quiet. Jeno was sitting completely still. Hadn't there been for his chest rising and falling Jaemin might have thought he stopped breathing.

Yuta was thinking. He bent over. Looking at the floor thinking about what to do. Hansol was doing the same. Thinking, but not about what to do. He was rubbing Yuta's back. Silently telling him it's okay. Everything was quiet, and peaceful. Except for all the minds. Every single one of the people in the room were thinking panicky about the boy following the two youngest.

"What about you guys changing schools and we move away?" Yuta was really out of ideas. He knew Jaemin and Jeno couldn't just leave. If they did Jungwoo might attack their friends and family, and nobody wanted that.

"Yeah, I know. Stupid, but I don’t know what else to do." Yuta was rubbing his face as he sat back up. He was really out of ideas.

"What about just pretending we don't know what Jungwoo is up to?" Jeno might be on to something, but Jaemin didn't want Jeno to be in danger. He didn't have another choice. He knew that. Jeno and him had to keep living a normal life. Pretending nothing is wrong. Until they can get rid of Jungwoo chasing them.

"Let's do that. For now." It wasn't that Jaemin didn't trust Jeno to be strong and survive. It was whether he could live with himself knowing he is putting Jeno in danger.

"You will be okay boys. You will be back to normal in a couple of days. We will get rid of Jungwoo." Jaemin knew Hansol was right, but still he was scared. What if Jeno gets killed and not Jaemin? How could Jaemin live with that. He could never live with himself with that knowledge.

It was long after that, that they all fell asleep. All four sleeping in the two couches in the livingroom. None of them able to leave each other. Wanting to protect each other until the very last moment.

 

"You healthy again, Jaemin?" Mark would be the type of person who would t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter