Not alone

Love Murderers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Na Jaemin! What is this I hear about you not being at school?" Yuta bursts into Jeno and Jaemin's shared bedroom. Scaring them both half to death. Both younger males groaning and rolling around in bed. Hoping Yuta would just leave. He didn't. He stood by the door waiting for an answer.

"Jeno got sick." His answer doesn't sound much like words, more like a groan with syllables, but Yuta got it. Even though Jaemin tried to lie, Yuta already knew the truth.

"Okay. I'll call the school about you being really sick, and that you went home yesterday." Yuta left without another word. Leaving the boys alone. Neither ready to wake up yet. Drifting back to sleep.

 

When they finally wake up its noon. Jaemin's arms are around Jeno's body. As he breathes in air he pulls Jeno closer to him. Already knowing Jeno is awake.

"Do you want to squish me to death?" Jeno's voice is raspy and beautiful.

"Yeah, what are gonna do about it?" Jaemin smiles into Jeno's back as he breathes in his smell. Jeno fights his way to face Jaemin. His face looks mischievous.

"Hm, maybe kiss you?" They both laugh as they lean in. Enjoying a sweet short kiss.

"Jeno? Are we together?" Jaemin was embarrassed and shy while saying, but he had to know. Jeno doesn't answer for a while, but he looks at Jaemin with love in his eyes. Jaemin doesn't feel that embarrassed about his question anymore. He already feels Jeno's answer is going to be positive.

"If you want to. Then we are."

"Yes!" Compared to Jeno's calm words Jaemin was very loud, but he didn't care. He was so happy. Being with Jeno forever. Both the boys laugh as they hug each other. Both being happy about finally being able to call each other their boyfriends.

They wanted to stay in bed all day and cuddle, but they quickly became bored. Checking the time every minute.

"School's over." Jeno says as he looks at his phone for the millionth time.

"Maybe we could hang out with Mark and Donghyuck?" Jaemin was sure Jeno could feel his want to go do something.

"Sure, let’s ask. They might not want to hang out with us." Jaemin laughs as he scoots closer to his boyfriend.

"Still it's worth the try." Jeno smiles back down at Jaemin as he writes a quick text asking if they could hang out.

"Now we only have to wait for an answer." Throwing his phone on the duvet as he sits up Jeno sighs a little. Jaemin knew Jeno wasn't mad or distressed. Only his way of waking up. Stretching and looking at Jaemin. He already knew the silent order. He had to wake up.

While waiting for an answer the boys make breakfast. If Jaemin knew how to cook he would, but he didn’t. Good for him that Jeno knew how to handle some kitchen tools and were able to make some toast. They laughed and played around a lot while putting the cheese and ham on the bread.

"We should really learn how to cook." Jeno laughed as he munches on his toast.

"We should." While Jaemin answers Jeno's phone vibrates. Both males looking at it hoping it was Donghyuck answering the text from earlier. They both read the text carefully.

 

From Donghyuck!

 

Sure. It won't be only the four of us though. It will be a lot of us. Is that fine?

 

A quick glance at each other and a nod tells Jeno enough. They will join.

 

To Donghyuck!

 

Sure. Come to Yuta's apartment and pick us up?

 

Jeno knew he shouldn't ask his friends to pick him up, but he didn't know where to meet them. Donghyuck however didn't seem to notice any difference in the text. Answering a quick sure, and be there in ten.

 

Ten minutes later the boys were standing outside the apartment complex. Joking around. Jaemin wanted to kiss Jeno everywhere, but he didn't feel like it was right. To kiss him. Openly on the street.

"Something wrong?" Jeno must have noticed the way Jaemin was looking at him.

"No nothing." Jaemin smiles and shakes his head. How could somebody be that adorable? And how could somebody as bad as him be meant to be with him? Jaemin didnt know, but he didn’t care.

Closing in they lean in for a kiss. Jaemin didn't know if he was going for a peck or a long kiss, but he didn’t care. He just needed Jeno's lips on his. The kiss was awkward and shy. It was their first time in the open, but they enjoyed it anyway. Both of their faces pure red.

"Hey lovebirds! We're waiting here." Donghyucks voice rings in their ears. They run up to the other boys laughing.

"Sorry. We were a bot preoccupied." Jeno was shy, but proud at the same time. He had the love of his life in his arms, and he would always have him.

"Yeah we saw that." Even with Donghyuck joking about him and Jeno, Jaemin couldn't stop staring at the extra boy. He was handsome, but cute at the same time. Jaemin had never seen a face exactly like his. It was as if he was superhuman, but neither angel nor demon.

"Hi. I'm Jungwoo. Park Jungwoo." The boy must have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter