First day

Love Murderers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait you mean to tell me you were born blond?” Jeno looks at Jaemin with bulging eyes while laughing.

“Yeah, how many times are you gonna remind me? Every angel is born with blond hair, you know that.” Jaemin laughs as he hits the other boy. He looks at himself one last time in the mirror before leaving for school with Jeno for the first time. The anxiety is still there but he doesn’t care. He has Jeno with him, and he can murder anybody on sight. Not that it matters. He wasn’t gonna do that.

“Have fun boys!” Yuta yells as he and Hansol waves them goodbye. Even though Yuta got rid of the body days ago, the smell still sticks. It smells of blood in the whole hallway and bathroom. Not fresh and delicious as Jaemin likes it, but mouldy and thick. Scrunching his nose Jaemin leaves the apartment, Jeno a little in front of him.

Walking down stairs after stairs Jaemin starts to worry again. Funny really. A demon worrying about starting school. Pulling his blazer down Jaemin takes a deep breath. Walking faster to pick up to Jeno.

“Should we teleport?” Being stared at like he was crazy was something Jaemin wasn’t used to, but it didn’t bother him. Not when it was from Jeno. Not from his human.

“Are you crazy? What if people see us?” Laughing loudly at Jeno, he walks closer. His lips almost touching Jeno’s ear.

“You might have forgotten love, but I’m a demon. Of course, I’m crazy.” Dethatching himself from Jeno’s ear Jaemin beams down at him. For a second Jeno looks scared, but it quickly changes when he remembers that Jaemin is his. Jaemin will protect him no matter what.

“Let me be a little crazy with you then.” Jeno smirks at Jaemin, running into his arms. In a second they are in the closed bathroom by their classroom. Both laughing, running hand in hand down the hallway. Forgetting about the people around, or simply not caring.

“I need to go to my locker Jaemin.” Jeno’s run slows down to a walk. Still not letting go of Jaemin’s hand.

“I don’t have a locker. They said so in my papers. What am I gonna do?” Jaemin feels anxious again. He doesn’t know what to do. He feels lost.

“You’ll use mine of course.” Mouth agape and eyes bulging Jaemin looks at Jeno. Only his face doesn’t change. He looks as calm as ever. Happy.

“Thank you.” Jaemin tries his hardest not to stutter and he doesn’t. A proud smile spreads across his face.

He quickly puts the books he doesn’t need in Jeno’s locker. Their locker. Chest warming up, cheeks turning crimson red. He’s blushing, he’s getting shy. A demon is getting shy for sharing a locker with a human boy.

Neither of them say anything as they walk to their classroom. Still holding hands. Hoping it will make them both stronger. It did. It helped them both a lot. Jeno finally felt as if he was doing something for Jaemin, and not only the other way around. Jaemin felt more safe, not alone or lost.

All the students look at them as they walk. Jaemin doesn’t recognise any of them from his time following Jeno around. They aren’t important to him, nor Jeno.

One female student bursts out crying. She’s talking about too much beauty. Did she mean them? Jaemin and Jeno? Or just generally? Why was shy crying? Humans. Humans are weird.

“Hey Mark. Hey Donghyuck.” Jaemin’s attention turns from the weird crying girl too Jeno. He knows Mark and Donghyuck. The human and half demon half angel couple.

“Hey Jeno. Finally got a boyfriend?” Donghyuck walks up to them while laughing. Dragging a confused Mark after him.

“What no. This is Yuta younger brother, I met him through Hansol.” Even while both blush madly they don’t let go of each other. They’re never letting go of each other again.

“Well aren’t you going to introduce us?” Jaemin lets out a small giggle at Donghyucks words. Not that they were extremely funny, but they were to him. Every demon in the world knows Yuta and Jaemins name. After what he did.

“Jaemin. I’m Jaemin.” He’s tired of being invincible. He was there.

“Jaemin? I feel like I’ve heard that before.” Donghyuck jokingly touches his chin. Pretending to be thinking. Only the nonhumans laugh at this however. The two humans beside them didn’t understand what was funny.

“Maybe in your nightmares?” At this Donghyuck bursts out laughing.

“Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter