Family history

Love Murderers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin was biting a poor man's neck. Ripping off his skin. Hearing the man scream made him happy. He felt powerful. He was powerful.

"You should use your special power now. Hide the things you've done." Yukhei spoke in a monotone voice. He wasn't impressed by Jaemin biting the man, but he was impressed but Jaemin swallowing his skin.

"Sure." Jaemin immediately got rid of any evidence that the man was killed. To the police or anybody else concerned, he died of natural causes. Completely lovely.

Jeno and Jungwoo were watching them through the window. It looked like a mirror from the room Jaemin and Yukhei were in, but it wasn't. It was a mirror.

"I wish I was as good as Jaemin." Jeno didn't really talk to Jungwoo, but to himself.

"If you only were more than a tiny part demon you could be." More than a tiny part? Jeno wasn't even a small part demon. He was 100% human as far as he knew.

"What do you mean? I'm 100% human." Again, Jeno didn't want Jungwoo to talk, but he was the only person around. He was the only one that could answer.

"I'm not the one to tell you that, Jeno. You have to talk to Master Kim about it. I'll call him and he can come here and tell you." Jungwoo was already out the door before Jeno could stop him. He didn't really want to talk to Master Kim alone. He watched Jaemin kill another man. Ripping him apart then putting him back together. Just as he was going to jump on the next person Jungwoo walked back in.

"I didn't even need to call him. He is already waiting outside." Jungwoo bore a small smile on his face. Like he was a friend, not a foe. Being pulled was not something Jeno wanted anybody else than Jaemin to do to him, but here he was. Being pulled by Jungwoo outside.

"Hey, Mr. Lee." Jeno pulled a disgusted face. He hated when people spoke to him as if he was somebody important.

"Hello, Master Kim. Just call me Jeno." He tried to keep a friendly demeanour, but he felt as if it was hard. He hated the man in front of him with all his heart, but he was his boss.

"Jungwoo told me we have something to talk about." Jeno looked from Master Kim to Jungwoo. Trying to pick up any signs about what type of conversation this will be. He didn't get any hints.

"Yes, I guess so... sir." Saying sir felt weird. His tongue didn't like saying. Neither did his mind like thinking about calling him that.

"Jungwoo said something about your demon part." Jeno laughed a little at the weird situation. He didn't have any demon parts in him.

"Why do you guys keep talking about my demon part. I'm 100% human" Both Jungwoo and Master Kim looks at him as if he’s stupid

“How can you say you aren’t part demon Jeno?” Master Kim was calm, but scary. His aura made Jeno shiver. He hated the man. He was terrified of him, but he didn’t seem to notice.

“What?” Jeno’s voice is low, almost a whisper.

“Your grandma was a demon Jeno.” Master Kim walks closer to Jeno. Looking him deep in the eyes.

“I can’t be part demon.” His mind goes straight to Jaemin.  He thinks about whether Jaemin is doing fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter