Day II in Hell, Part IV.

Yellow and Green

After hitting Jackson a few times for giving us a faulty password, I sat by him again and Miriam continued clinging to Jaebum. We mostly just listened to their conversation for a bit, mostly because they didn't include us into it.

Youngjae, though, being forever the nicest person I knew, tried to include us. I noticed he was the only one in Hufflepuff.

"So, Iza, right? Earlier you said you had some classes with Yugeom," Youngjae said, smiling at me.

"Yeah,"I said, smiling back. I didn't know why, but his smile made me all warm and fuzzy inside. I figured that was a good feeling.

"We have Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, and Magical creatures together," I continued. Yugeom looked up.

"We also have Divination together," he muttered, and I looked at him.

"Sorry. I don't really pay attention in that class, I wouldn't know," I said, and he just looked away.

"Wait, isn't Bambam in those classes too? He's in Gryffindor, and he's a fourth year. All of the years in the same house have the same classes," Youngjae asked. Everyone looked at Bambam while Yugeom explained.

"He's supposed to be, but he doesn't go to many of them." Jinyoung stood up, walked over to Bambam, then promptly began throttling him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T GO TO CLASS?" Jinyoung screeched. Bambam looked like he was going to choke. Jaebum stood up and pulled Jinyoung's hands off of Bambam's throat.

"Alright, Eomma," Jaebum said, trying to calm Jinyoung down.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Jinyoung screeched again, glaring at Jaebum.

"Okay, I won't. But calm down," Jaebum muttered, but it was a quieter, calmer voice.

"I am calm," Jinyoung began, then realized he wasn't and began to simmer down. He turned to Bambam again.

"So. Why are you skipping, and why hasn't Filch caught you yet?" Bambam had shrunken to the size of a potato. I looked over at Miriam and could tell she was trying not to laugh. To be honest, I was too. I looked at everyone else. Mark, although also a Ravenclaw, was the polar opposite of Jinyoung. He sat there calmly, almost ignoring everything around him, but I knew he wasn't because of the small smile on his face. Youngjae looked like he wanted to laugh really badly but was keeping it in, like Miriam. Jaebum looked a little exaspirated, but was teating Jinyoung like a husband to a wife. That thought nearly made me lose my cool, but I didn't let any laughter excape. Jackson was laughing, but he managed to control it within small, choked giggles.Yugeom was just ignoring everyone. He had decided to stay out of this conversation.

"Ummm..." Bambam's whimper brought me back to reality.

"I... don't like class..." He said sheepishly. Jinyoung looked infuriated.

"You think," Jinyoung began, "That your grades care about whether or not you enjoy class?" I didn't think it possible, but Bambam managed to shrink into the couch even further. Jaebum, I saw, was holding Jinyoung back. Miriam leaned over to me.

"I think Park (Jinyoung) is like the mom of the group. That's what Jaebum called him;'Eomma'," she whispered, and I nodded.

"It must bother him to be in Ravenclaw, away from the rest of the group," I muttered back. "He probably wishes he could watch over them 24/7." Miriam nodded.

"Do you think his patronus is a mama bear?" I joked. Miriam giggled a little.

"I think I should save him," Miriam whispered, pointing at Bambam. I nodded.

"You do that," I said. Miriam grinned.

"Hey, Park," she called, and Jinyoung looked up. I tried not to laugh at Bambam, who was clutching onto the sofa for dear life.

"Can you help me with my Charms homework?" Miriam asked. Jinyoung immediatly brightened up.

"Sure," he said, and walked over. Miriam winked at me. I laughed. I looked at Bambam again, who was now mimicking holding a rosary and praying. I couldn't hold in the laughter and backed away a bit as Jinyoung came over. I let him have my seat, then stole his; right next to Mark and Youngjae. Youngjae smiled at me as I sat down. I grinned back, but I was beggining to realize that he was probably smiling all the time. Mark politely said "Hi," before turning his attention to the books he was pulling out of a knapsack. I turned to Jackson.

"What time is it?" I called. He took out a pocketwatch.

"One-o'-two," he called back. I nodded. We had nearly a half-hour until our next class. Youngjae turned to me.

"What classes do you have besides the ones you have with Yugeom?" he asked. I thought.

"I have Muggle Studies, Runes, Herbology, Intermediate Transfiguration, History, and..." I trailed away. 

"Don't you have Charms? I thought it was required," Youngjae asked. I could tell he was a Hufflepuff from his robes, the only one in our group, but he really didn't seem dumb enough. I blushed a bit.

"Ummm... I am in charms," I said, "Though, not fourth-year charms."

"She's in fifth year charms. Such a nerd!" Interrupted Jackson. I sighed, embarrassed. Youngjae looked surprised.

"Really? So, you're in my class?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. Hufflepuffs and Slytherins have that together, right? Next period?" I asked. Youngjae nodded.

"That's cool," he said. I blushed harder, but I still didn't look at him. When I finally did, he cleared his throat and looked away. I almost saw some red on his cheeks, but I couldn't be sure in the light of the fire.

"Do you... should we walk together then? To Charms," I said. He looked back at me.

"Um, if- if you want to," he said, stammering. He was soooo cute. I wanted cuddle with him soooo badly. It took everything in my willpower to not hug him, instead I just replied with a "yeah" and looked away again.

We may have just sat there for the half-hour doing nothing but blushing and looking at the fire.