Um, So This Time I Really Almost Died...

Yellow and Green

Youngjae's face was... well, I couldn't really see very well, but I knew he was glaring at someone. I couldn't tell who.

Jackson was still going off about how dumb I was, but there was no humor in his voice. He sounded genuinely angry.

"Really, Iza. How dumb are you? You got hit twice now, you must be really stupid,'' he said. I wanted to point out that I had hit him way more. I could tell that he wasn't angry with me for getting hit, though. He seemed agry about something else.

"That's enough, Jackson. You're being really heartless right now. You call yourself a Gryffindor?" A very cold voice asked. It came from Youngjae's direction but it didn't sound like Youngjae. I tried getting up again to walk up to Jackson and hit him, but Yugeom grabbed my shoulders and forced me down again.

"No. Don't move, you obviously have a concussion," he said. I was a little surprised that a wizard would know about muggle medical stuff but I brushed it off. Yugeom walked around me to face me, then knelt in front of me.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" he asked, holding up a hand. It was very blurry, and I could feel my vision worsening. It was suddenly very hard to keep my eyes open. I could barely focus on what other people were saying, let alone try to talk myself. My mouth felt like it was filled with pudding. When I didn't answer Yugeom, he grabbed my face and looked into my eyes, which were falling fast. I tried blinking to keep them open. He let go after assesing that I probably couldn't speak. Eventually he motioned for someone else to come over. The person switched places with Yugeom, and Yugeom stood behind them. I couldn't identify them at first, but after a bit I could tell it was Jinyoung. I didn't have the thinking skill to realize that he had just appeared out of no-where, or that he could have possibly been one of the two in the stands. 

Jinyoung kneeled and looked into my eyes, similarily to Yugeom.

"Okay, just try following my finger with your eyes if you can't talk," Jinyoung said, then held up his pointer finger and waved it slowly back and forth. I couldn't keep track of it. I just kept blinking.

"Oh, great," Jinyoung muttered, eyes wide. "She's going to pass out." Someone pushed Jinyoung out of the way and knelt in front of me, but at this point I couldn't see who it was. All I could see were eight dark blobs.

The person was shaking me, trying to keep me awake, but it really just made the pain in my head throb more.

"Stop!" I almost heard Jinyoung yell, but it was too late. 

I didn't even feel myself hitting the ground.