Not again.

Yellow and Green

Thank goodness I didn't have to face Madam Pomfry for the second time that day. It was by sheer luck that anyone cared enough to stop my descent.

I bet you think I was saved by one of my brother's hot friends. I'm not that lucky. All of them were two flights above me, and I was flying through air.

I thought I was a gonner, but I ran into someone else who unintentionally slowed my descent. I was grateful they managed a hovering charm before both of us were hurled off of the railing and launched into space. I was glad that that day was not the day I discovered what was really at the bottom of the moving stairs. We all took a different corridor to get to the Slytherin dorms. Speaking of Slytherin....

A certain Middle-aged blonde was clutching my right arm with one hand, the other hand holding his wand and keeping both of us from falling.

"Hello Wang, wonderful of you to drop in. You seem more and more like your brother the longer I look at you." His words were full of sarcasm but held no humor. I knew I was screwed. I looked nothing like Jackson (thankfully) so I knew he was talking about my actions.

The professor glided us both over to solid ground where he dropped me violently on my back but gently floated to the ground on his feet. I groaned internally as I heard running and Jackson yelling my name. That didn't sound too great. 

I got up off of the ground just as Youngjae turned the corner above us. Perfect timing, now I would be slightly less embarassed. 

Youngjae ran up out of breath and red-faced. He rushed straight for me and grabbed my shoulders.

"I-Izara! I saw you trip-" he stopped when he saw the proffesor, who was glaring at us all. The worry quickly drained out of his face, and he looked a little pleased. Yugeom turned the corner, only slightly out of breath but looking surprised to see us all standing, perfectly fine. Youngjae almost smirked as he turned to Yugeom, shifting behind me but keeping his hands on my shoulders.

"Not this time, but next time..." he trailed off. Yugeom looked confused until a few seconds later but then glared at the ground. I was confused too. Had he meant I hadn't nearly died this time? I felt really stupid, but I still felt like there was something else going on. 

I pushed away all thoughts as I turned and faced my proffesor. He didn't look happy.

"I would take points away from Slytherin, but unfortunately that is my house as well as yours. That means detention, Ms. Wang, for improper conduct in the halls and making safety action necessary." He wouldn't stop glaring at me. I groaned. Youngjae's hands on my shoulders tightened defensively.

I didn't really think about what was happening as my attention turned to the stragglers just getting down the stairs. Jaebum and Mark looked as pensive as always. Jackson, Bambam and Miriam looked a little more concerned, but Jinyoung just looked curious and intrigued. I knew how to assess situations just by looking at Jinyoung; he always seemed to know what was going on. If I walked into a conversation, I would know immediately whether it was awkward, tense, estatic, or mournful from Jinyoung's expression.

Jinyoung's gaze was shifting from Youngjae's straight face to Yugeom's glare. I could tell he was analyzing the situation. His eyes seemed to glisten evilly as his eyes met where Youngjae's hands gripped my shoulders. After assessing everything, he smirked a bit and stepped back as Yugeom's glare intensified. I figured that Youngjae and Yugeom had some quarrel, but it seemed fine as Jinyoung wasn't interfering.

The proffesor, looking very ruffled, turned and left us all standing there on the staircase. A few seconds later, the staircase we were on abruptly began to shift to another location. We all just clung to the staircase as the proffesor grinned at us from below. I hadn't guessed it possible, but it seemed as though he had figured our how to predict the movement of the stairs.

We all awkwardly leaned on the stairs until they jarringly shuddered to a halt on the opposite end of the hall, the proffesor no longer within our line of sight. Jackson turned to me.

"Did proffesor do anything?" He asked. I smacked him.

"Language, Jackson. I just ran into him, so he gave me detention," I muttered.

"I'll quote; 'for improper conduct in the halls and making safety action necessary'," quoted Youngjae. Jackson grinned.

"That's my sister."

Leave it to Jackson to be proud of my misbehavior.